• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Has Senilitygate finally led the fake mainstream media to learn their lesson?

RVonse

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
that people in the US are living in the matrx
Nope!

"The media’s playing Praetorian Guard for one party isn’t good for democracy, but oddly, it’s not even good for the Democrats."

Coulter makes the (excellent) argument media could help democracy and the democratic party much more if they would simply tell the truth instead of acting as propaganda wing for the liberals.

Who the fuck pays any attention to Ms Coulter ?
And what is senility-gate?
Senility-gate is the dire state of affairs the DNC is going through right now. All due to previous lies upon lies told to themselves with complicit help from the mainstream media how Biden was not mentally impaired. With their narrative now blowing up in their faces since the recent debate makes it self evident to everyone Biden is not fit to drive a car less alone manage the executive branch.

After watching that debate, I wouldn't even trust Biden to take care of my cat while I was on vacation. He would forget to feed him!

Senility-gate is the dire state of affairs the DNC is going through right now. All due to previous lies upon lies told to themselves with complicit help from the mainstream media how Biden was not mentally impaired. With their narrative now blowing up in their faces since the recent debate makes it self evident to everyone Biden is not fit to drive a car less alone manage the executive branch.

After watching that debate, I wouldn't even trust Biden to take care of my cat while I was on vacation. He would forget to feed him!
So senility gate is just some partisan hoopla to boost an acutely delusion sociopath’s road to the White House.

So senility gate is just some partisan hoopla to boost an acutely delusion sociopath’s road to the White House.
Both sides are equally guilty. The left calls our current republucan candidate a fascist yet then goes out to worship Hamas and the Taliban on the campus. If that isn't even more delusional I don't know what is.

This is RVonse we are talking, so yes. And fuck his twisted distorted version of "both sides". There's a reason why Tucker Carlson's uniparty bullshit exists only on the far right fringe.

Both sides are equally guilty. The left calls our current republucan candidate a fascist yet then goes out to worship Hamas and the Taliban on the campus. If that isn't even more delusional I don't know what is.
Taliban???

Taliban???
And "worship?" Also note that our intrepid both-sider thinks that what happens on a campus encompasses the entirety of "the left," and that protesting Israel's war of ethnic cleansing in Gaza = worship of Hamas.

Then again, remember that right wingers can't grasp nuance. For folks like RVonse, there are only two sides. One is right in all aspects...right politically and absolutely right morally...while the left is monolithic in their embrace of pure evil. Did you once attend a rally for Walter Mondale? Then you are a communist with a picture of Mao right above your shrine to Lenin.

When it comes to media, remember that "the mainstream media" is "radical left," while outlets like Fox and Newsmax are objective and only want what's best for the country...including that one black friend!

Senility - noun, maybe an adjective - means whatever the heck you want it to mean. Ex. The term senility has been made useless by right-wingers, conservatives, and truthers.

You don’t know what is if you think “the left” has anything to do with Biden.

More interestingly, if both sides are equally guilty, why do you do consistently accuse one side while giving the other a pass?

Nope!

"The media’s playing Praetorian Guard for one party isn’t good for democracy, but oddly, it’s not even good for the Democrats."

Coulter makes the (excellent) argument media could help democracy and the democratic party much more if they would simply tell the truth instead of acting as propaganda wing for the liberals.
Always love when the pro-business party pundits see fit to tell businesses how to business.

Taliban???
Pure projection on his part. It's very different saying "I stand with all the jews of the world who oppose this genocide" and saying anything in support of Hamas.

Well, Democrat media kinda called Biden (Brandon) senile. Don't know if they learned anything.
The New York Times and similar newspapers are not Democrat media. They have shown this year that they support Trump.
Also, actual professional media observers have all noted that up until a couple of weeks ago, most media have been mainly ignoring Trump's catalogue of insane comments, and only concentrating on any alleged (whether real or RW propaganda) Biden shortfalls (for example, the cropped video showing Biden wandering off, when he was actually walking towards and talking to two nearby landed skydivers).
Even now they do little reporting of Trump's lies and clearly demented comments.

Well, Democrat media kinda called Biden (Brandon) senile. Don't know if they learned anything.
The New York Times and similar newspapers are not Democrat media. They have shown this year that they support Trump.
Also, actual professional media observers have all noted that up until a couple of weeks ago, most media have been mainly ignoring Trump's catalogue of insane comments, and only concentrating on any alleged (whether real or RW propaganda) Biden shortfalls (for example, the cropped video showing Biden wandering off, when he was actually walking towards and talking to two nearby landed skydivers).
Even now they do little reporting of Trump's lies and clearly demented comments.
CNN IS democrat media and kinda called Biden senile.
I don't care about Trump, so stop mentioning him in the topic about Biden and his dementia.

Back
Top Bottom