• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Has Senilitygate finally led the fake mainstream media to learn their lesson?

Sorry, Trump does not have dementia and you all started talking about it only after debates.
Biden has dementia, it's not debatable, that's just a fact. Trump certainly has narcissistic disorders and not very intelligent to begin with, but he absolutely does not have dementia.
And the easy way to tell is this. Which person would you trust to feed your pet cat if you went on vacation. Even Trump or a 10 year old would make sure the cat had food and water to stay alive. Biden would probably just forget about the cat.

And this senile Biden is who all our lives depend with the nuke 6 minute retaliatory strike. That's whats scary.
The reason why I ask this is because the Dear Leader that you worship was one of the few Presidents who hates pets and didn't have one in the White House. Trump, James K Polk and Andrew Johnson are the only Presidents who didn't have pets and the reason why is pretty fucking clear.
According to Wikipedia, while President Andrew Johnson had no pets, he did take care of some mice he found in his room.

Well, Democrat media kinda called Biden (Brandon) senile. Don't know if they learned anything.
The New York Times and similar newspapers are not Democrat media. They have shown this year that they support Trump.
Also, actual professional media observers have all noted that up until a couple of weeks ago, most media have been mainly ignoring Trump's catalogue of insane comments, and only concentrating on any alleged (whether real or RW propaganda) Biden shortfalls (for example, the cropped video showing Biden wandering off, when he was actually walking towards and talking to two nearby landed skydivers).
Even now they do little reporting of Trump's lies and clearly demented comments.
The NY Times does not support Trump. And most non-right wing media have not been ignoring Trump’s instance comments and lies.
The NY times may not actively support Trump, but it is possible to indirectly support someone by not opposing them (enough).
Who are these {mainstream) non-right wing media? How much of Trump's inadequacies have they reported? It should be several times daily if it is reflecting the actual rate he spews forth his lies.

Well, Democrat media kinda called Biden (Brandon) senile. Don't know if they learned anything.
The New York Times and similar newspapers are not Democrat media. They have shown this year that they support Trump.
Also, actual professional media observers have all noted that up until a couple of weeks ago, most media have been mainly ignoring Trump's catalogue of insane comments, and only concentrating on any alleged (whether real or RW propaganda) Biden shortfalls (for example, the cropped video showing Biden wandering off, when he was actually walking towards and talking to two nearby landed skydivers).
Even now they do little reporting of Trump's lies and clearly demented comments.
The NY Times does not support Trump. And most non-right wing media have not been ignoring Trump’s instance comments and lies.
The NY times may not actively support Trump, but it is possible to indirectly support someone by not opposing them (enough).
Who are these {mainstream) non-right wing media? How much of Trump's inadequacies have they reported? It should be several times daily if it is reflecting the actual rate he spews forth his lies.
The New York Times spent many years voluminously exposing Trump’s corruption and lies. I was one of the editors who worked on a lot of those stories.

The New York Times spent many years voluminously exposing Trump’s corruption and lies. I was one of the editors who worked on a lot of those stories.
The problem is that the people writing the articles aren't the people writing the headlines.

Think the NYT is as liberal as you would hope, but actually looking at their headlines paints a very different picture, and it's the headlines that sway voters who can be swayed by anything the NYT publishes anyway.

The effect is that those who don't actually pay close attention to the news except for headlines, it's a constant stream of "Congressman [not named in headline] does (what is attributable to republican)", and "(named dem) slams (someone) for (something)", and "congress fails to pass (bill)", or "democrats... [But only named specifically in conjunction with bad things]".

The effect of this constant junk is that those less familiar or interested in digging into political articles end up seeing politicians in general as corrupt, Democrats as failures, and specific Democrats as rude, when the reality is that all the corruption is coming from one side.

Instead of focusing on the people who said something worthy of being "slammed", whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean, it focuses on Democrats who called them out.

Year in, year out, it continues like this without any change, slowly pushing folks to the right whenever they see a message with an article that must validate the message in their mind without needing to look too deeply into it.

The non-reporting of Trump's many insane gaffes is one of the biggest untold stories of this election cycle and has been a great assist to the Trump campaign. Their intention may not be to support Trump, but nonetheless it has done so, intentional or not.

Trump would probably eat your cat or sell it or murder it the way that MAGA woman shot her puppy.
Maybe. But Biden will forget to feed it.
There is so much that is wrong about Biden. A lack of compassion is not one of his characteristics. The guy would make it a point that your cat is preferentially treated. I'm not sure "make it a point" translates for you but he is definitely a pet guy.

There is so much that is wrong about Biden. A lack of compassion is not one of his characteristics
Actually it is. Compassion and really all personality subroutines run in prefrontal cortex, and prefrontal cortex is what gives up during dementia. And forgetting to feed a cat has nothing to do with compassion except that both subroutines run in .....prefrontal cortex. There is nothing inherently evil in forgetting to feed a cat.

There is so much that is wrong about Biden. A lack of compassion is not one of his characteristics
Actually it is. Compassion and really all personality subroutines run in prefrontal cortex, and prefrontal cortex is what gives up during dementia. And forgetting to feed a cat has nothing to do with compassion except that both subroutines run in .....prefrontal cortex. There is nothing inherently evil in forgetting to feed a cat.
Forgetting to feed an animal is something Biden will never do.

But congratulations in speaking with perfect grammar in english in that one post. I look forward to your usual broadcast when it recommences.

PLus, the Times has just about always endorsed the Democrat. If I remember correctly, it endorsed Biden in 2020. I do wish they would let up on the Biden must go stories, as giving so much publicity to this, seems to help the Republicans. Papers like the Times at least try to be neutral and simply report the news, unlike the right wing news papers and shows, Newsmax being the worst on tv. The NYT does have opinion writers on both sides. It's good to get diverse opinions even if you don't agree with them.

Anyone who thinks that Biden is senile and Trump isn't, is obviously a member of the Trump cult. Yesterday Trump said he knew nothing about Project 2025. Was he lying or did he forget about it? He goes out of his way to please the White Christain Nationalists, so it always shocks me when an atheist supports him. Even my Christian friends are appalled at his or his cult's plans to destroy the SCS.

He currently owns SCOTUS and people don't seem to understand how harmful their decision not to allow federal agencies to regulate things like clean air, medical tests, or safety regarding products etc. have the potential to harm the country, not to mention the power they gave presidents.

Trump lies almost every time his lips are moving. He contradicts himself constantly, which means he's either lying or having serious lapses of memory. I already put the link in a different thread where over 500 medial professionals have warned the country that Trump has dementia. Biden isn't as sharp as he was in the past, but so far, nobody with a medical degree has diagnosed him with dementia or psychopathy for that matter. Several psychiatrists have admitted that Trump has symptoms of psychopathy, despite not usually wanting to do that without an in person eval. To me, it's very obvious he has symptoms of psychopathy. He only cares about himself and has no moral compass at all. Over 20 women have accused him of sexual assault but his cult members prefer to believe him, over all of these women. There are so many examples of his lack of a moral compass that we could write a book about them, but it's late and you can't reason with a Trump supporter so I won't waste any more of my time trying.

What Coulter wrote is a piece of :poop:.

Anyone who thinks that Biden is senile and Trump isn't, is obviously a member of the Trump cult. Yesterday Trump said he knew nothing about Project 2025. Was he lying or did he forget about it?
Anyone who says BS like that does not understand how dementia expresses itself.

Anyone who thinks that Biden is senile and Trump isn't, is obviously a member of the Trump cult. Yesterday Trump said he knew nothing about Project 2025. Was he lying or did he forget about it?

I don’t think there is a single thing you do understand.

The Times did endorse Biden in 2020, and will endorse him again if he is the candidate. The editorial board, not to be confused with the op-ed columnists, is vehemently anti-Trump. As southernhybrid notes, the Times has opinion columnists across the political spectrum, but they have nothing to do with the editorial board. The Times strives for balance in its opinion columnists, perhaps a quaint notion in our current political environment.

Pure projection on his part. It's very different saying "I stand with all the jews of the world who oppose this genocide" and saying anything in support of Hamas.
Wife-beating.

That's granting the false narrative that what's going on is genocide.

I don't care about Trump, so stop mentioning him in the topic about Biden and his dementia.
Ah so everyone must bow down to your personal topical preferences? You're not that important.

I don’t think there is a single thing you do understand.
You are wrong. I understand way more things than you.

Back
Top Bottom