• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Has Senilitygate finally led the fake mainstream media to learn their lesson?

Well, Democrat media kinda called Biden (Brandon) senile. Don't know if they learned anything.
The New York Times and similar newspapers are not Democrat media. They have shown this year that they support Trump.
Also, actual professional media observers have all noted that up until a couple of weeks ago, most media have been mainly ignoring Trump's catalogue of insane comments, and only concentrating on any alleged (whether real or RW propaganda) Biden shortfalls (for example, the cropped video showing Biden wandering off, when he was actually walking towards and talking to two nearby landed skydivers).
Even now they do little reporting of Trump's lies and clearly demented comments.
CNN IS democrat media and kinda called Biden senile.
I don't care about Trump, so stop mentioning him in the topic about Biden and his dementia.
CNN is occasionally Democrat media but not consistently so. It is very relevant to mention Trump when discussing Biden's alleged dementia due to Trump's actual dementia, and because they are the two presidential candidates.

Well, Democrat media kinda called Biden (Brandon) senile. Don't know if they learned anything.
The New York Times and similar newspapers are not Democrat media. They have shown this year that they support Trump.
Also, actual professional media observers have all noted that up until a couple of weeks ago, most media have been mainly ignoring Trump's catalogue of insane comments, and only concentrating on any alleged (whether real or RW propaganda) Biden shortfalls (for example, the cropped video showing Biden wandering off, when he was actually walking towards and talking to two nearby landed skydivers).
Even now they do little reporting of Trump's lies and clearly demented comments.
I don't care about Trump, so stop mentioning him in the topic about Biden and his dementia.
CNN is occasionally Democrat media but not consistently so. It is very relevant to mention Trump when discussing Biden's alleged dementia due to Trump's actual dementia, and because they are the two presidential candidates.
Sorry, Trump does not have dementia and you all started talking about it only after debates.
Biden has dementia, it's not debatable, that's just a fact. Trump certainly has narcissistic disorders and not very intelligent to begin with, but he absolutely does not have dementia.

Are you going to address the lies Ann Coulter told to justify her conclusion?
What do you feel was untruthful?
The lies about Gore and Kerry.
After more research with Wikipedia I think you are correct that Coulter did stretch the truth with Kerry. But in the case with Gore, although he actually did go to Vietnam, he was assigned as a journalist so her comments were probably correct he did not see any real action.

In any case, they were both poor examples to use in her article and I thank you for pointing this out.

More interestingly, if both sides are equally guilty, why do you do consistently accuse one side while giving the other a pass?
On this (mostly leftist) board, its almost a default position to accuse the left more than the right or I find myself in perfect agreement all the time with everyone.

And nothing is ever learned (by anyone) by not challenging an accepted "correct" view. If an idea or ideology is correct it will withstand scrutiny.

Sorry, Trump does not have dementia and you all started talking about it only after debates.
Biden has dementia, it's not debatable, that's just a fact. Trump certainly has narcissistic disorders and not very intelligent to begin with, but he absolutely does not have dementia.
And the easy way to tell is this. Which person would you trust to feed your pet cat if you went on vacation. Even Trump or a 10 year old would make sure the cat had food and water to stay alive. Biden would probably just forget about the cat.

And this senile Biden is who all our lives depend with the nuke 6 minute retaliatory strike. That's whats scary.

Last edited:

And this senile Biden is who all our lives depend with the nuke 6 minute retaliatory strike. That's whats scary.
And yet no one is asking him to step down now. They’re content for him to be President for the next seven months. They worry about the election not his performance as President.

People have been talking about Trump's dementia for many months. Biden does not have dementia, that is the true fact not the alternate fact. Trump has been diagnosed by many psychiatrists as having dementia, and the evidence is clear if you study multitudes of the Trump speeches easily accessible on you tube. Biden has never been diagnosed by anyone as having dementia. Are you afraid to look at the evidence?
And the easy way to tell is this. Which person would you trust to feed your pet cat if you went on vacation. Even Trump or a 10 year old would make sure the cat had food and water to stay alive. Biden would probably just forget about the cat.

If you trusted your cat to Trump that cat would die. Biden, being smarter than Trump, would actually assign someone to look after the cat.
Its funny that the nukes haven't gone off then if Biden is so senile, and it was so easy to set them off.

And yet no one is asking him to step down now. They’re content for him to be President for the next seven months. They worry about the election not his performance as President.
Biden is a figurehead president. Actual job of the POTUS is conducted by a group of by unelected psychopaths which attached themselves to the that thing called POTUS.

Biden is a figurehead president. Actual job of the POTUS is conducted by a group of by unelected psychopaths which attached themselves to the that thing called POTUS.
Then the mental decline shouldn’t matter. No worries. 😉

People have been talking about Trump's dementia for many months. Biden does not have dementia, that is the true fact not the alternate fact. Trump has been diagnosed by many psychiatrists as having dementia, and the evidence is clear if you study multitudes of the Trump speeches easily accessible on you tube. Biden has never been diagnosed by anyone as having dementia. Are you afraid to look at the evidence?

If you trusted your cat to Trump that cat would die. Biden, being smarter than Trump, would actually assign someone to look after the cat.
Its funny that the nukes haven't gone off then if Biden is so senile, and it was so easy to set them off.
Biden will assign the job to Hunter and the cat will die.

Well, if you don't care who runs the country then yeah.

Well, if you don't care who runs the country then yeah.
Well you just basically said the administration’s staff runs the country and so far they’ve been doing a good job the last four years. Certainly much much better than we can expect from a Trump administration.

So I indeed care and prefer another Biden administration over a Trump administration by far.

More interestingly, if both sides are equally guilty, why do you do consistently accuse one side while giving the other a pass?
On this (mostly leftist) board, its almost a default position to accuse the left more than the right or I find myself in perfect agreement all the time with everyone.

And nothing is ever learned (by anyone) by not challenging an accepted "correct" view. If an idea or ideology is correct it will withstand scrutiny.
That's called being a contrarian cunt. And sometimes they are just wrong.

Not you, however. You are consistently wrong. But keep pretending and not being contrarian. Because everyone is totally believing what you are selling.

There is skepticism based on fact and then there is partisan mudslinging. Consistently using falsehoods and partisan bullshitters is the latter.

The reason why I ask this is because the Dear Leader that you worship was one of the few Presidents who hates pets and didn't have one in the White House. Trump, James K Polk and Andrew Johnson are the only Presidents who didn't have pets and the reason why is pretty fucking clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
And the easy way to tell is this. Which person would you trust to feed your pet cat if you went on vacation.
This is utterly jaw dropping ignorance on your part.

I am amazed to discover that there is anyone out there who would trust Trump with anyone or anything that they cared about; Certainly I wouldn't trust him to feed my cat.

My amazement, however, is overwhemed by my astonishment that you are so unaware of the prevailing opinion here as to ask this question on this board, with the evident expectation that people here would go "Oh, he's got us there, Trump would obviously be a better carer for my cat than Biden!".

It's strange enough that you are so ignorant of their relative levels of kindness, reliability, and empathy, as to pick Trump over Biden. It beggars belief thet you are so ignorant of the people here, and of our ability to judge character, as to seriously put this forward as though you expected us to consider it a point in your (and Trump's) favour, rather than an obvious clincher for Biden.

The only living thing I would trust Trump to look after, ever, is Donald J Trump. And I am not entirely sure that he would be competent to do even that, despite his being highly motivated.

The NY Times does not support Trump. And most non-right wing media have not been ignoring Trump’s instance comments and lies.

And the easy way to tell is this. Which person would you trust to feed your pet cat if you went on vacation.
This is utterly jaw dropping ignorance on your part.

I am amazed to discover that there is anyone out there who would trust Trump with anyone or anything that they cared about; Certainly I wouldn't trust him to feed my cat.

Trump would probably eat your cat or sell it or murder it the way that MAGA woman shot her puppy.

Back
Top Bottom