• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hillary and the 9/11 ceremony

The Web is quick:

QQaV9D3.jpg

Indeed.
weekend-hillarys_large.jpg

Weekend%2Bat%2BHillarys.jpg

Trausti: I'm sorry to tell you but I'd vote for Stephen Hawkin before I'd vote for Trump! And it's not even a close call.
Then you should learn to spell his name. Stephen Hawking, although people usually add an 's' instead of dropping the 'g'.
And yes, I am sure he'd do better than either Trump or Hillary, but there is the little issue of him being British and all.
201603_2000_hfcfd.jpg

Democrats would have to put someone else on the ticket if HRC could not continue. I don't know how state laws would work out as far as changing names on the ballot. There is no requirement that all states have the same election laws. I don't know who the replacement would be.

I don't think her name being on the ballot while another candidate takes her place would be a problem as far as the Electoral College is concerned. If there are no state laws to the contrary said electors would simply vote for her replacement in each state where the plurality of the votes are for her (replacement). ME & NE allocate their electoral votes by district, with the statewide winner getting the other 2 Electoral votes. ME2 (more conservative than ME1) and NE2 (more liberal than NE1 and NE3) are the districts most likely to vote differently from the rest of their respective states, if there's a split in ME or NE's votes.

What may be the most important variable; how will voters react to "Vote HRC for X"? I have no idea how that plays out.

My concern is that this thing will result in President Trump.

Because only hard core Trump supporters see it as an issue?

Because they have no real issues to talk about?
I wish it were true, in reality Hillary herself thinks it's an issue, otherwise she would simply said "I don't feel so good and will take 2 weeks off"

Because only hard core Trump supporters see it as an issue?

Because they have no real issues to talk about?
I wish it were true, in reality Hillary herself thinks it's an issue, otherwise she would simply said "I don't feel so good and will take 2 weeks off"

Because she feels well enough to go on she thinks it is an issue?

That makes no sense at all.

Pneumonia is not one thing. It is a range of many things.

She obviously has a mild case. No harm in standing and talking if you feel well enough to do it.

She obviously has a mild case. No harm in standing and talking if you feel well enough to do it.

You are not refuting what I just said. Hillary went to the event knowing damn well she was very sick. Pneumonia is a serious shit, especially when it comes seemingly from nowhere.

You are not refuting what I just said. Hillary went to the event knowing damn well she was very sick. Pneumonia is a serious shit, especially when it comes seemingly from nowhere.

No, pneumonia is many things.

It can be mild and it can be serious.

And they are all serious shit.

Absolute nonsense.
What you post.
Some cases are extremely mild.

It all depends on the bug and the extent of infection.
She could not walk, mild pneumonia my ass. And one more time, you have not addressed my point, which was "Hilary herself disagrees with you"
Catching a cold is not a big deal, catching pneumonia is a serious shit. it could be as you call it "mild", it does not matter, the mere fact that you caught it says that something is not right, healthy people don't get pneumonia.

Absolute nonsense.
What you post.
Some cases are extremely mild.

It all depends on the bug and the extent of infection.
She could not walk, mild pneumonia my ass. And one more time, you have not addressed my point, which was "Hilary herself disagrees with you"
Catching a cold is not a big deal, catching pneumonia is a serious shit. it could be as you call it "mild", it does not matter, the mere fact that you caught it says that something is not right, healthy people don't get pneumonia.

What is your medical background?

I have treated dozens of people with pneumonia. It is a general term that simply means an infection of the lower respiratory system.

And anybody can get it. Anybody that breathes. And it can be mild or it can be serious.

You are wrong. Pneumonia can start out mild and become serious. It can start as serious. She may have felt a little unwell, attributed it to fatigue or a bit of a cold and thought she could endure the ceremony with only slight discomfort.

I know this from personal experience. A long time ago, I felt poorly but I had an important task to complete. At the end of the task, I had serious pneumonia.

Still a better candidate than either Hillary or Trump.
Anyone running for POTUS at this time who doesn't know about Aleppo is either too fucking ignorant or blase to be President.

It's a shame they didn't ask Trump the question.

The US major media only cares about one thing. Ratings. Money.

And because of it they are a hindrance to the democratic process.

Back
Top Bottom