• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hillary Clinton

Wow, people know how to photoshop. Awesome.
You think these are photpshopped? Why? Are these?
hillary-clinton-old-hag-3.jpg

More chins than the Beijing phonebook.
Hillary%20Homely.jpg

I'm bored listening to these peasants and their problems.
this-is-hillary-clinton-making-a-really-wierd-and-kind-of-scary-face--722.jpg

No comment
hillary-clinton-winking-ap-640x480.jpg

Hello handsome!
images

Orange is the new black.

I think most photos in the media these days are doctored/photoshopped (good or bad). That said, I would bet we could find BAD photos of just about ANY person, not that I think how a person looks really has any bearing on whether they are qualified to be president or not.
hillary-clinton-old-hag-3.jpg

Hillary%20Homely.jpg

this-is-hillary-clinton-making-a-really-wierd-and-kind-of-scary-face--722.jpg

No comment
hillary-clinton-winking-ap-640x480.jpg

Hello handsome!
images

Orange is the new black.

I'm not sure what it is about Hillary Clinton that seems to bring out the juvenile in so many people, as even I don't care for her as she is just another political hack. But Trump, in my poor male POV of what looks good in guys, is hardly a winner...so the gutter it is...he looks like some sort of fat, flabby, over-aged orange raccoon with a cartoonish hairdo.

trumppic.jpg

DonaldTrumpHairBlowing.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

funny-Donald-Trump-Burger-King-old-lady.jpg

trump.jpg

I think most photos in the media these days are doctored/photoshopped (good or bad).
Yes, I am sure most media photos make them look better than they do in life.

That said, I would bet we could find BAD photos of just about ANY person, not that I think how a person looks really has any bearing on whether they are qualified to be president or not.
That is true, but bad/unflattering photos are still funny. Regardless of gender and party. That said, there is also the rule where president ages rapidly while in office.
CGgFz.jpg

Hillary in 2023, age progressed photo

And Ziprhead: Godzilla, still better looking than Hillary. ;)

I'm not sure what it is about Hillary Clinton that seems to bring out the juvenile in so many people, as even I don't care for her as she is just another political hack. But Trump, in my poor male POV of what looks good in guys, is hardly a winner...so the gutter it is...he looks like some sort of fat, flabby, over-aged orange raccoon with a cartoonish hairdo.

View attachment 6584

View attachment 6585

View attachment 6586

View attachment 6587

View attachment 6588

I was showing how Mrs. Trump looks, not Mr. Trump.

If you look at men with sexual lust then that's your thing. I was talking about how Hillary is disgusting and how Mrs. Trump is beautiful.

I mean, you are not wrong, but this is a Hillary thread.

<photos>]

If you look at men with sexual lust then that's your thing. I was talking about how Hillary is disgusting and how Mrs. Trump is beautiful.
Wooppie...maybe you forgot about your post #238 or Derec's post #242. Who gives a shit if Trump's wife happens to be pretty....Dennis John Kucinich's wife happens to be quite pretty as well, but again so what?

I mean, you are not wrong, but this is Hillary thread.
And we have a section for humor on this board for juvenile pictures of not so pretty women if that is what one is into... These two would make a great matching couple as far as I'm concerned, not that this has anything to do with nuttin.

Wooppie...maybe you forgot about your post #238 or Derec's post #242. Who gives a shit if Trump's wife happens to be pretty....

Apparently, someone who thinks the presidency should be won via beauty pageant. Or, weirder, a beauty pageant by spousal proxy?

I don't think overly ugly people should be president.

Wooppie...maybe you forgot about your post #238 or Derec's post #242. Who gives a shit if Trump's wife happens to be pretty....Dennis John Kucinich's wife happens to be quite pretty as well, but again so what?
You are a glass half empty kind of poster here. The bright side is that is the most relevant and cogent post evah from that poster.

No comment

Hello handsome!

Orange is the new black.
Wow Derec. You just keep cranking out the quality commentary, don't ya?

I don't think overly ugly people should be president.

:laughing-smiley-014

Well I guess you will have to vote third party then, as Trump and the weasel are pretty much on the ugly side as well...

Back
Top Bottom