• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hillary Will Put Taco Trucks on Every Corner in America!

Nice Squirrel

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Only the Nice Squirrel can save us.
http://www.npr.org/2016/09/02/492390405/-memeoftheweek-taco-trucks-on-every-corner

Thursday night in an appearance on MSNBC, Donald Trump surrogate Marco Gutierrez warned of impending taco overlords if immigration continues unchecked.

Gutierrez, who was born in Mexico and is co-founder of Latinos for Trump, said to MSNBC, "My culture is a very dominant culture. It is imposing and it's causing problems."

And then, he said the line that started a hashtag. "If you don't do something about it, you're going to have taco trucks [on] every corner."

I await this tasty future!

I too like tacos. Though maybe we can get some hotdog carts to offset the Mexican food dominance.

The Taco Bell at the local mall went out of business. Damn it, if only they'd stuck to the traditional truck-based form of distribution, we would have had more choices at the food court!

The Taco Bell at the local mall went out of business. Damn it, if only they'd stuck to the traditional truck-based form of distribution, we would have had more choices at the food court!

Well, the only reason that one closed is that Obama's deportation force got rid of all the illegals who bought food there using the money they got by stealing jobs from hard-working Americans. When Clinton gets in and not only disbands that force, but brings all the illegals back in on private jets paid for by taxpayers, the taco market in your city will surge.

Well, the only reason that one closed is that Obama's deportation force got rid of all the illegals who bought food there using the money they got by stealing jobs from hard-working Americans. When Clinton gets in and not only disbands that force, but brings all the illegals back in on private jets paid for by taxpayers, the taco market in your city will surge.
Actually, Taco Bells around here always looked to be staffed by the cast of Friends. The people with Central American features are staffing the 'Italian' (pizza/pasta) place across the food court.

http://www.npr.org/2016/09/02/492390405/-memeoftheweek-taco-trucks-on-every-corner

Thursday night in an appearance on MSNBC, Donald Trump surrogate Marco Gutierrez warned of impending taco overlords if immigration continues unchecked.

Gutierrez, who was born in Mexico and is co-founder of Latinos for Trump, said to MSNBC, "My culture is a very dominant culture. It is imposing and it's causing problems."

And then, he said the line that started a hashtag. "If you don't do something about it, you're going to have taco trucks [on] every corner."

I await this tasty future!

:joy:

Actually, Taco Bells around here always looked to be staffed by the cast of Friends. The people with Central American features are staffing the 'Italian' (pizza/pasta) place across the food court.

And the Chinese place.
No, the Chinese run the Chinese place.
Indians run the hot dog place.

Sure, I like tacos and fajitas and quesadillas.

That's not the issue. Taco trucks were a metaphor. The issue is that with unrestricted illegal migration (driven to a large part by giving illegals perks such as in-state tuition, special loans, driver's licenses and eventually, full amnesty) America will increasingly start to resemble Mexico. And why would we want to resemble that dysfunctional country?

The big fallacy of "open borders" advocates is their facile extrapolation that if immigration is good, 100x as much immigration must be even better, possibly even 100x as good. But that is not so. A certain level of immigration is good for a society, but unrestricted mass migration is disastrous.

That's not the issue. Taco trucks were a metaphor.

What do you mean? We like tacos. Having taco trucks on every corner would ensure access to tacos for all Americans. Did you know that there are "taco deserts" where people do not have access to tacos?

That's not the issue. Taco trucks were a metaphor. The issue is that with unrestricted illegal migration (driven to a large part by giving illegals perks such as in-state tuition, special loans, driver's licenses and eventually, full amnesty) America will increasingly start to resemble Mexico. And why would we want to resemble that dysfunctional country?

Be ready for us Canadians to employ that same logic when upset Americans start sneaking across our border once Hillary is in power. We definitely don't want to become any more like the dysfunctional USA.

The big fallacy of "open borders" advocates is their facile extrapolation that if immigration is good, 100x as much immigration must be even better, possibly even 100x as good. But that is not so. A certain level of immigration is good for a society, but unrestricted mass migration is disastrous.
WTF are you babbling about? HRC is not talking about open borders. As far as I can tell, she is parroting the usual "keep'm out" rhetoric that is so popular today.

I don't see anything inherently wrong with the USA adopting a larger portion of Mexican culture. I realize that might upset some people, I'd prefer that than the goose-stepping brownshirt culture of the 1930s Germany.

I support totally open borders with Mexico. I really like tacos. We could buy even more taco trucks with the money we'd save on border patrol.

I support totally open borders with Mexico. I really like tacos. We could buy even more taco trucks with the money we'd save on border patrol.

But eventually the border patrol guards would be too preoccupied with their tacos and they won't notice illegals crossing the border.

Sheer paranoid idiocy. If what you say is true, we better not elect a Republican president! - You're obviously better off with "a third Obama term". Right wing hypocrisy is simply stunning...
Put this in your pipe and smoke it, Derec (instead of whatever you're on):

FT_15.11.19.Mexico.Unauthorized.Immigration.png

Back
Top Bottom