• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hillary Will Put Taco Trucks on Every Corner in America!

This is mixed news for me.

My daughter's boyfriend launched his latest food truck (he's up to 4 now) and it is a very well received taco truck.

Of course, with one on every corner that might mean more competition, so it behooves me to support a candidate who would throw people of his skin color and background out of the country.

He's white.

What ever shall I do?

This is mixed news for me.

My daughter's boyfriend launched his latest food truck (he's up to 4 now) and it is a very well received taco truck.

Of course, with one on every corner that might mean more competition, so it behooves me to support a candidate who would throw people of his skin color and background out of the country.

He's white.

What ever shall I do?

Vote Jill Stein - she'll throw out everyone who's not green.

Are tacos even Mexican?

That's not the issue. Taco trucks were a metaphor. The issue is that with unrestricted illegal migration (driven to a large part by giving illegals perks such as in-state tuition, special loans, driver's licenses and eventually, full amnesty) America will increasingly start to resemble Mexico. And why would we want to resemble that dysfunctional country?

Be ready for us Canadians to employ that same logic when upset Americans start sneaking across our border once Hillary is in power. We definitely don't want to become any more like the dysfunctional USA.

Just remain Nunavat on some maps as "Freedom Land".

Well if you read the second article, instead of just its title, you'd see it confirmed both claims.

Right. With the change in terminology over the last 10 years, you can get whatever answer you want.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/04/21/lies-damned-lies-and-obamas-deportation-statistics/

Floof's claim refers to the total since Obama came into office, while your article concerns the total for one year.
Trausti's WP article link is a worthwhile read though.
It is worthwhile, but even if the statistics were uniformly collected and arranged throughout time immemorial, his initial point is based solely on faulty logic: the total amount up to time T > the last increment in all cases where all increments are non-negative at and least two are positive. Except in the extremely rare cases when the deportations (however uniformly measured) are zero until the last year, it must be the case that the total must exceed the last year of data.

Trausti's WP article link is a worthwhile read though.
It is worthwhile, but even if the statistics were uniformly collected and arranged throughout time immemorial, his initial point is based solely on faulty logic: the total amount up to time T > the last increment in all cases where all increments are non-negative at and least two are positive. Except in the extremely rare cases when the deportations (however uniformly measured) are zero until the last year, it must be the case that the total must exceed the last year of data.
I agree. There is this idea that Obama is welcoming a plague of illegal immigrants into the US. We have seen to the contrary.

Carlos Mencia, a comedian, used to wonder why if tacos are a Mexican dish why all the Mexicans are working at Kentucky Fried Chicken and if fried Chicken was a traditional black people dish why all the blacks were working at Taco Bell.

Back
Top Bottom