• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How are various religions and cultures coexisting so relatively well in the Americas and much of Europe?

They'll admit they are an archist when they come out of their archy bunker.

Really? You are suggesting that because these atheists use scripture to recruit they take on religious credibility? Sure they proclaim to have established a Caliphate and they are from Muslim origins but they have no charter other than to kill which I have trouble getting others to demonstrate is constituted from Islamist principles. Their purpose is to tear down and destroy. Their practices suggest power goes to the strong with the last one being the strongest. That's about as anarchist as it gets.

"Atheist" != "Anarchist".

And they definitely have a charter--hardline Islamic government.

Well since I've already made the point that most anarchists are probably atheists, at least without theistic boundaries, and you haven't gone beyond your nice little statement, I leave it to you to prove your case.

ISIL or ISIS only has demagogic trappings clothes in supposed Islamic scripture. Those demagogues are really just loose statements used to attract the lost and downtrodden into coming to join the movement. They present no real religious basis for connecting their quotes. The actions of the group are those of anarchists trying to tear down everything. So I conclude they are not Islamist. Rather they are action anarchists and nihilists trying to use anything to create destruction of anything they confront.

Its up to you to show there are Islamist underpinnings.

Take these two tasks seriously (see bolded).

"Atheist" != "Anarchist".

And they definitely have a charter--hardline Islamic government.

Well since I've already made the point that most anarchists are probably atheists, at least without theistic boundaries, and you haven't gone beyond your nice little statement, I leave it to you to prove your case.

ISIL or ISIS only has demagogic trappings clothes in supposed Islamic scripture. Those demagogues are really just loose statements used to attract the lost and downtrodden into coming to join the movement. They present no real religious basis for connecting their quotes. The actions of the group are those of anarchists trying to tear down everything. So I conclude they are not Islamist. Rather they are action anarchists and nihilists trying to use anything to create destruction of anything they confront.

Its up to you to show there are Islamist underpinnings.

Take these two tasks seriously (see bolded).

What do those first two letters stand for?

"Islamic State".

And they're trying to enforce hardline Sharia, not have no government.

For example, why aren't Sunnis and Shiites fighting each other here? And the most obvious, how are Islamic and Christian people living so peacefully together. It's a fortunate mystery, but it's one that I think is important to understand.
It just doesn't make sense.
Obviously these so called religious folk are just "compromisers!!"

Back
Top Bottom