• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How is this not overwhelming evidence Trump is a Russian Agent?

SLD

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn.../trump-ukraine-military-assistance/index.html

Against the advice of everyone in Congress and his own military, tRump, without any explanation, decided to cut off military aid to Ukraine. This is despicable even by his own standards of shittiness.

We’ve had this debate before but I think it’s indisputable. FFvC is a Russian agent. He was likely compromised decades ago. Possibly in one of the Soviet Union’s honey pot schemes or perhaps through ties to Russian mobsters.

SLD

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn.../trump-ukraine-military-assistance/index.html

Against the advice of everyone in Congress and his own military, tRump, without any explanation, decided to cut off military aid to Ukraine. This is despicable even by his own standards of shittiness.

We’ve had this debate before but I think it’s indisputable. FFvC is a Russian agent. He was likely compromised decades ago. Possibly in one of the Soviet Union’s honey pot schemes or perhaps through ties to Russian mobsters.

SLD

Yes all of that. No bank would lend to him except Duestche Bank...Hmmm me suspects a traitor rat.

SLD
It's almost like he's TRYING to send a message out, isn't he? Like Jack Sparrow as king of the cannibals. "Take them away (Save me!)!"

I mean, I have long thought he never wanted to win. Putin said "If you run, I'll forgive your debt, but if you win, you have to do what I say." And Trump said, "Deal," privately thinking, 'I'll run, but there's no way even American voters would put me in office. Not after I make David Duke look like Martin Luther...'

Now he's trapped. His handlers won't let him quit or tell the world to fire him. Every time he gets someone in place who might 25th Amendment his ass, he's forced to fire them. Maybe his siding with EVIL DICTATORS is supposed to be a message? 'Someone stop me before I KIM again!'
'Would a REAL president do this? Or This? THIS?'
'Why don't they notice how I piss off EVERYONE but Putin?'

It would explain why he keeps daring them to impeach him...

Against the advice of everyone in Congress and his own military, tRump, without any explanation, decided to cut off military aid to Ukraine.
It may be not entirely accurate. Just a couple of days ago Ukrainians went against their US masters and sold their Jet engine company to Chinese. Bolton was fuming all over Kiev about it.

Last edited:
Against the advice of everyone in Congress and his own military, tRump, without any explanation, decided to cut off military aid to Ukraine.
It may be not entirely accurate. Just a couple of days ago Ukrainians went against their US masters and sold their Jet engine company to Chinese. Bolton was fuming all over Kiev about it.

So what?
Prezidunce Shithead is only doing what his Russian creditors demand - he is incapable of making any policy decisions himself.

Trump will kiss the ass of anyone who can enable a deal for him. Putin and Kim are two of such.

Probably why he cancelled his trip this weekend, to watch over his property(ies?).

So James Clapper? The guy who perjured himself to Congress? The guy who says that Russians are "genetically" programmed to hate Western Democracy, and are inherently our enemies?

In any case, I agree the United States should not be giving military aid to the Ukraine.

The report says the administration is CONSIDERING blocking the quartermillion dollars of military aid to Ukraine. Sounds to me that this administration is trying to force the gov't of Ukraine to reconsider its sales to China.

The report says the administration is CONSIDERING blocking the quartermillion dollars of military aid to Ukraine. Sounds to me that this administration is trying to force the gov't of Ukraine to reconsider its sales to China.

Yeah, if you were Putin you'd have the administration do that for sure.

Yeah, if you were Putin you'd have the administration do that for sure.
The US has an interest in restricting China's access to higher end military equipment. The fact that interest dovetails into Russia's interests in this case is an added bonus.

So what?
Prezidunce Shithead is only doing what his Russian creditors demand - he is incapable of making any policy decisions himself.

So there is an explanation.for alleged actions of Prezidunce Shithead which have little to do with your conspiracy theory.
Russia, by the way, is also against Ukraine selling jet engine technology to China and if US is willing to give Ukraine even more millitary aid in exchange for that poor jet engine company they would be fine with it.

Last edited:
So James Clapper? The guy who perjured himself to Congress? The guy who says that Russians are "genetically" programmed to hate Western Democracy, and are inherently our enemies?
He said that?? Anyway I see he is in OP link and he directly contradict OP conspiracy theory mentioning what I said about jet engines also saying that there is nothing unusual about whole thing, And yes, CNN should be ashamed by inviting that individual.
In any case, I agree the United States should not be giving military aid to the Ukraine.
Military aid they got so far was nothing but a political gesture.

Military aid they got so far was nothing but a political gesture.

Well, you got something right. $250m in aid to Ukraine to help them stave off Russian invasion is ludicrous. In 2018 Americans gave Israel economic and military assistance to the tune of $50 billion - and they're not even being invaded. Russians paid more for Mitch McConnell than we're willing to invest in Ukraine's autonomy.

Well, the greater the aid to Ukraine, the greater the defense Ukraine can offer, the less likely further Russian invasion will progress. I'm sure that Barbos wants peace there and doesn't want further bloodshed!

Well, the greater the aid to Ukraine, the greater the defense Ukraine can offer, the less likely further Russian invasion will progress. I'm sure that Barbos wants peace there and doesn't want further bloodshed!
That's a stupidest thing I heard today.
No amount of millitary aid will change anything in Ukraine. Russia is not invading it and all decent aid to Ukraine will be immediately sold to ..., Russia or China and your stupid generals know that.

That's a stupidest thing I heard today.
No amount of millitary aid will change anything in Ukraine. Russia is not invading it and all decent aid to Ukraine will be immediately sold to ..., Russia or China and your stupid generals know that.

Crap! I'm disappointed that my post is only the stupidest thing that you've heard today! It's awfully early in the morning. I was hoping that you'd think stupidest of the month or something! There's no doubt that if Ukraine were weaker, that Russia would take the rest of the country. In a strange way, the invasion actually helped unite Ukraine. I doubt that Russia would invade if Ukraine could beef up their defenses. I'm sure that you don't want further war?! Right? Seriously, a strong defense prevents bullies from invasion - usually...

Back
Top Bottom