• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How is this not overwhelming evidence Trump is a Russian Agent?

That's a stupidest thing I heard today.
No amount of millitary aid will change anything in Ukraine. Russia is not invading it and all decent aid to Ukraine will be immediately sold to ..., Russia or China and your stupid generals know that.

Crap! I'm disappointed that my post is only the stupidest thing that you've heard today! It's awfully early in the morning.
It's evening here and I read few twits from Trump today
I was hoping that you'd think stupidest of the month or something! There's no doubt that if Ukraine were weaker, that Russia would take the rest of the country. In a strange way, the invasion actually helped unite Ukraine. I doubt that Russia would invade if Ukraine could beef up their defenses. I'm sure that you don't want further war?! Right? Seriously, a strong defense prevents bullies from invasion - usually...
You are so clueless.

I was hoping that you'd think stupidest of the month or something! There's no doubt that if Ukraine were weaker, that Russia would take the rest of the country. In a strange way, the invasion actually helped unite Ukraine. I doubt that Russia would invade if Ukraine could beef up their defenses. I'm sure that you don't want further war?! Right? Seriously, a strong defense prevents bullies from invasion - usually...
You are so clueless.

Buddy: where is your sense of humor? Russia would never invade Finland, for example, because the Finns have formidable defenses against Russia. Russia is only going to invade a county if they are weak. Bolstering Ukrainian defenses could prevent a future Eastern European war.

You are so clueless.

Buddy: where is your sense of humor? Russia would never invade Finland, for example, because the Finns have formidable defenses against Russia. Russia is only going to invade a county if they are weak. Bolstering Ukrainian defenses could prevent a future Eastern European war.
There is a plenty of weak countries Russia did not invade.

Name a few.

Name a few.
Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus.

Military aid they got so far was nothing but a political gesture.

Well, you got something right. $250m in aid to Ukraine to help them stave off Russian invasion is ludicrous. In 2018 Americans gave Israel economic and military assistance to the tune of $50 billion - and they're not even being invaded. Russians paid more for Mitch McConnell than we're willing to invest in Ukraine's autonomy.

Check your news sources. That big deal that's most of what you're talking about was for 10 years, not 1 year.

So James Clapper? The guy who perjured himself to Congress? The guy who says that Russians are "genetically" programmed to hate Western Democracy, and are inherently our enemies?

In any case, I agree the United States should not be giving military aid to the Ukraine.

Well, the greater the aid to Ukraine, the greater the defense Ukraine can offer, the less likely further Russian invasion will progress. I'm sure that Barbos wants peace there and doesn't want further bloodshed!
No amount of millitary aid will change anything in Ukraine. Russia is not invading it and all decent aid to Ukraine will be immediately sold to ..., Russia or China and your stupid generals know that.

Can you say that with a straight face? It's a country partially eaten by the red bear.

Can you say that with a straight face? It's a country partially eaten by the red bear.
Your wilfull ignorance in the subject is tiresome.

Russia is not trying to take over Ukraine in much the same way that Israel is not trying to slowly annex all of the occupied territories.

Russia is not trying to take over Ukraine in much the same way that Israel is not trying to slowly annex all of the occupied territories.
LOL, good point, considering that last time i checked LP was supporting Israel :)

Name a few.
Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus.

Lol! Like they weren't spanked badly enough the last time they invaded a mountainous landlocked "stan". :hysterical:
Meanwhile, there's Odessa, Ilyichevsk,Yuzhniy, Nikolaev, Kherson and Oktyabrsk sitting right there, ripe for the picking. Then there's the Balkans, but nobody is inviting them there, yet. Maybe if Cheato gets re-elected they can give it a go eh?

LOL, good point, considering that last time i checked LP was supporting Israel :)

I see that you consider any other country that appropriates land that isn't theirs as a viable model for Russia to follow, as long as Loren (or some other TFT poster?) supports them.
Thanks for admitting Putin's ambitions to conquest and empire. Maybe Pootey's oligarch buddies should try to buy Greenland.

Lol! Like they weren't spanked badly enough the last time they invaded a mountainous landlocked "stan". :hysterical:
Your disrepect of "stans" was dully noted.
Meanwhile, there's Odessa, Ilyichevsk,Yuzhniy, Nikolaev, Kherson and Oktyabrsk sitting right there, ripe for the picking. Then there's the Balkans, but nobody is inviting them there, yet. Maybe if Cheato gets re-elected they can give it a go eh?
First of all, Odessa is not a country, second Bulgaria did once asked to become part of Russia (Soviet Union era), Russia (USSR) declined.

I see that you consider any other country that appropriates land that isn't theirs as a viable model for Russia to follow, as long as Loren (or some other TFT poster?) supports them.
Thanks for admitting Putin's ambitions to conquest and empire. Maybe Pootey's oligarch buddies should try to buy Greenland.
No, I don't consider LP as authority at all. I merely found it funny.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn.../trump-ukraine-military-assistance/index.html

Against the advice of everyone in Congress and his own military, tRump, without any explanation, decided to cut off military aid to Ukraine. This is despicable even by his own standards of shittiness.

We’ve had this debate before but I think it’s indisputable. FFvC is a Russian agent. He was likely compromised decades ago. Possibly in one of the Soviet Union’s honey pot schemes or perhaps through ties to Russian mobsters.

SLD
So, do you agree that it's highly disputable? :)

Your disrepect of "stans" was dully noted.

Prior to the Russian invasion, Afghanistan was a nice place to visit.
First of all, Odessa is not a country.
I know that barbie. It's one of a list that I provided you, of cities that are in Ukraine. Do you know what else they all have in common, that all "stans" you listed lack?

I don't consider LP as authority at all. I merely found it funny.

I find it funny that you found it relevant, and called it a "good point". Maybe you don't know what "good point" means in English? It would confirm that you were recognizing that indeed, Russia is "not trying to take over Ukraine" in very much the same way that "Israel is not trying to slowly annex all of the occupied territories".
In fact, while I disagree with Loren on many things, that was a very good analogy.

Prior to the Russian invasion, Afghanistan was a nice place to visit.
You mean after US invasion? cause you invaded it prior to Russian invasion. And then you invaded it during and after Russians left.
I know that barbie. It's one of a list that I provided you, of cities that are in Ukraine. Do you know what else they all have in common, that all "stans" you listed lack?
I don't and don't really care to know what you think.

I find it funny that you found it relevant, and called it a "good point". Maybe you don't know what "good point" means in English? It would confirm that you were recognizing that indeed, Russia is "not trying to take over Ukraine" in very much the same way that "Israel is not trying to slowly annex all of the occupied territories".
In fact, while I disagree with Loren on many things, that was a very good analogy.
It does not matter whether it's good or bad analogy. It's stupid to bring it up, it does not help you.

Elixir said:
It's one of a list that I provided you, of cities that are in Ukraine. Do you know what else they all have in common, that all "stans" you listed lack?
barbie said:

Not surprised by your ignorance. I'll enlighten you:
THEY ARE SEAPORTS

You mean after US invasion? cause you invaded it prior to Russian invasion. And then you invaded it during and after Russians left.

It does not matter whether it's good or bad analogy. It's stupid to bring it up, it does not help you.

No credible historian has claimed the US was militarily involved in Afghanistan prior to the USSR led invasion. Do you have a source for the claim?

Both the US and USSR were vying for support of the monarchy, though that's not an invasion. The Saur Revolution and subsequent reforms after the coup produced a backlash of indigenous Mujahideen, which scared the Ruskies enough to invade. Once they did, the US saw an opportunity to arm the Mujahideen.

The counter-revolution was specifically driven by a desire to return to Islamic law and custom, and decidedly anti-Western - which is to say that the country may have had nice places to visit, but the countryside wasn't a terribly great place to live.

Every book I've read on the topic, both from American and non-American authors has the USSR invasion occurring before US involvement.

No credible historian has claimed the US was militarily involved in Afghanistan prior to the USSR led invasion. Do you have a source for the claim?

It's only an "invasion" if the US is doing it. When pootey does it in Ukraine, it's "we were invited".

Brzezinski is not a historian but he is credible at least in this particular case. You can ask Carter he is still alive.
Both the US and USSR were vying for support of the monarchy, though that's not an invasion. The Saur Revolution and subsequent reforms after the coup produced a backlash of indigenous Mujahideen, which scared the Ruskies enough to invade. Once they did, the US saw an opportunity to arm the Mujahideen.
That's official history, In reality it was different.
The counter-revolution was specifically driven by a desire to return to Islamic law and custom, and decidedly anti-Western - which is to say that the country may have had nice places to visit, but the countryside wasn't a terribly great place to live.

Every book I've read on the topic, both from American and non-American authors has the USSR invasion occurring before US involvement.
Did you read a book from Brzezinski?

Back
Top Bottom