• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How likely are you to vote for Trump?

How would you vote?

• I can vote in the election and I’m either likely or very likely to vote for Trump

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • I can vote in the election and I’m either unlikely or very unlikely to vote for Trump

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • I cannot vote in the election, but if I could, I would likely or very likely vote for Trump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I cannot vote in the election, but if I could, I would unlikely or very unlikely vote for Trump

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters

fast

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Christian
It goes without saying that the poll results will be highly skewed, but I’m trying to narrow down just how tight the results deviate from the range I expect.

You forgot to include, "There is absolutely no fucking way that I would ever vote for that idiotic, totally clueless incompetent, law breaking moron." So I couldn't answer your poll.

You forgot to include, "There is absolutely no fucking way that I would ever vote for that idiotic, totally clueless incompetent, law breaking moron." So I couldn't answer your poll.
The two “very unlikely” options taken to the extreme covers that stance.

Unfortunately, going by Republican politicians' stances, it doesn't. My interpretation of the options are
a) I'm a Republican
b) I'm a Republican
c) I'm black, but I want to be a Republican
d) I'm black, but I want to be a Republican

So you might want to grow some balls and state what you are trying to achieve from this survey. Just a friendly suggestion.

Unfortunately, going by Republican politicians' stances, it doesn't. My interpretation of the options are
a) I'm a Republican
b) I'm a Republican
c) I'm black, but I want to be a Republican
d) I'm black, but I want to be a Republican

So you might want to grow some balls and state what you are trying to achieve from this survey. Just a friendly suggestion.

You may be sober, drug free, and just fine, but your interpretation reminds me of a woman running her dick skinner that needs to be kept in check. Women are wonderful, highly deserving of respect, and often a hell of a lot smarter than we might give them credit for, but sometimes, they run off at the mouth and need to be put in their place. Sometimes, on rare occasion, a little fear needs to placed upon their precious little hearts. It shouldn’t be done often, nor even seldom; rarely, perhaps.

I realize you’ve been inflicted with the corrosive liberal ideology and couldn’t fathom a time where “perhaps” should ever apply, but this isn’t about you: it’s about your interpretation. You need to have a talk with her. You can do it any damn well you please. You can be the adult and have what you say go in one ear and out the other, or you can take your advice, grow some balls, and put that liberal crackerjack booger eating moron of a mindset aside that you and your friends embrace like hippies by a fire passing smoke and PUT THAT BITCH IN HER FUCKING PLACE.

I’m not saying put your hands on her. Your interpretation doesn’t need to be physically abused over this, but if your interpretation is going to run her mouth as if imbued with every nuance of argumentum ad crack smoke ‘em, it might just be time you learn what it even means to be a real bastard. Why? It may be inconsistent with your kindergarten view of how things should be, but being the occasional bastard and doing some things the ways of old have a way of cutting to the chase and effectively stopping the shit that need not be.

I’m not saying become a full time bastard. Women are way (way) too mistreated to endure such persistent crap. It makes them very unhappy over time and they deserve to be treated like the princesses they are, but being Mr. Rogers will have most all yearning for something else. They don’t know what they want sometimes. Which hell on Earth is the lesser of the extremes they ponder. But I, me, I know. And I’m saying a brief trip down a road of darkness is the better option.

Treat your woman right. Talk to your interpretation and come back and tell us just what the fuck she meant by all that crap she had you spill out in that post. If she won’t say, i’ll know whether you’re a real man or not. If you got the balls Bo, go for it.

What if democrats resurrect Hitler?

Too late. Republitards already resurrected half of Hitler's brain and got it elected President.

You should have included something like, I will absolutely not vote for Trump. Unlikely is too wishy washy. It assumes that there is a possibility that one might still consider voting for him. That is why I objected to your poll.

I would sooner vote for a corpse.

And I don't hate Trump. He's just an incredibly crap president and a walking liability to everyone connected to him in any way.

What if democrats resurrect Hitler?

What if Russians resurrect Stalin?

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019...g-among-russians-hits-record-high-poll-a65245

A record 70 percent of Russians approve of Soviet leader Josef Stalin’s role in Russian history, according to a poll published by the independent Levada Center pollster on Tuesday.
Stalin’s image has been gradually rehabilitated in the 2000s from that of a bloody autocrat to an “outstanding leader.” President Vladimir Putin has revived the Soviet anthem, Soviet-style military parades and a Soviet-era medal for labor during his presidency.

You should have included something like, I will absolutely not vote for Trump. Unlikely is too wishy washy. It assumes that there is a possibility that one might still consider voting for him. That is why I objected to your poll.
Who'd need to run for me to vote for Trump? Of those running? Maybe Marrianne Williamson, though I'd consider just grinding myself into sausage first.

Who'd need to run for me to vote for Trump? Of those running? Maybe Marrianne Williamson, though I'd consider just grinding myself into sausage first.

I'd vote for a turnip over Trump. At least turnips aren't corrupt fascists.

Papoon for our next president!
There is no one to blame.
Papoon for our next president,
you know he's not insane!
Not insane!

Firesign theater

It goes without saying that the poll results will be highly skewed, but I’m trying to narrow down just how tight the results deviate from the range I expect.

Bear in mind roughly half of americans don't bother to vote, they know it's all theater and illusion.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019...g-among-russians-hits-record-high-poll-a65245

A record 70 percent of Russians approve of Soviet leader Josef Stalin’s role in Russian history, according to a poll published by the independent Levada Center pollster on Tuesday.
Stalin’s image has been gradually rehabilitated in the 2000s from that of a bloody autocrat to an “outstanding leader.” President Vladimir Putin has revived the Soviet anthem, Soviet-style military parades and a Soviet-era medal for labor during his presidency.

We've done the same with Reagan. And really now, what is "make america great again"? When white supremacy was genociding, enslaving, conquering and taking stuff.

What about Christopher Columbus?
By the way, most of what you said is rather fake news.

What about Christopher Columbus?
By the way, most of what you said is rather fake news.

Which parts are fake news? The poll, the links, or Putin's actions?

Back
Top Bottom