• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How Proud You Must Be of Crooked, Incompetent Biden

Brandolini's Law is expressed on this hellish forum.
This may be the only truthful claim he has made here; And the irony is that although he is absolutely correct, he genuinely doesn't see it.
The fact is, it is well demonstrated that none of the claims of the GOP need in any way be true for them to make those claims and so for someone to believe them.
Fuck me, this is gonna be fun.
I admire your optimism.
It has been a while since we last hosted a pigeon chess tournament, but I am not convinced that this is one of the more entertaining ones.
I would rate this pigeon at best 2/10, with Sayed as a 10 and (obvious sock) being 0.

Every major world currency is currently experiencing high inflation.
US inflation is higher than all other OECD countries, because . . .
...everything is bigger in the US than the rest of the world.

You can't pin inflation on Biden when it is worldwide. It's the (global) economy, stupid. Biden has insignificant influence on it in the land of free enterprise. Nor has any other national leader where the economic system is based on free enterprise. With minor differences the inflation rates of all those countries run in parallel. Here is a comparison of the Eurozone with the US, for example. Note that inflation was higher in the US than Europe during almost of Trump's presidency, and never lower.

Inflation_rate%2C_United_States_and_Eurozone%2C_January_2016_through_June_2022.png

The trends in Australia look remarkably similar.

Australia-inflation-chart-2022-June-Consumer-Price-Index-CPI-Australian-Bureau-of-Statistics-ABS.jpg

"The border is secure." - Kamala Harris and Crooked Joe Biden

Thousands crossing illegally daily and the *leaders* gaslight it.
Their faithful sheep don't care how America declines, as long as they rule.
Crossing the border to claim asylum is legal..

"No more replies will be given due to the relentless Leftist extremism, talking points, ad hominem attacks, demands to satisfy your every question which you refuse to personally investigate, and your countless denials of facts and reason. Brandolini's Law is expressed on this hellish forum."
From his signature. Are we placing bets as to how long it will take until he vomits out another wall of shitty memes?

I reckon 16 hours.
It sounds like a confession.

That doesn't stop present drilling. And the oil companies are sitting on thousands of acres of land they could be drilling on but aren't.
They are drilling more. But at the end of the day, oil companies are in the business of making money. And today is the most profitable time for them in history. They love these high prices. Although its not in their best interest for the US to go into a recession either. Anyway, here is a good article:

What your article fails to mention which should be noted. Trump was heavily pro oil and Biden the exact opposite. Such political climate would have to directly or indirectly greatly affect CEO decision making of the oil industry.
Nah. Business owners don't care about that. They care about maximizing profit. Period. The real deal is that politics really don't affect business nearly as much as you think. Oil companies struggled during the Trump days mostly due to COVID. They were sitting on massive inventory while the price was plummeting. They are absolutely killing it today. The oil companies of today are making the greatest profits in history. But it's not due to any politician per say. It's mostly due to high demand, constricted supply (due to Russia committing suicide and other factors); and etc.

I'm sold on the racist Biden stuff.
Biden isn't great, but what the Democrats have accomplished with a 50-50 Senate and a tight House is just short of a miracle.
Inflation isn't a miracle. It's just bad governance.
And how do the republicans plan to fight inflation? Lower taxes! Do you believe that more stimulus will increase inflation?

They'll pull as much money out of circulation as possible and let it sit in some rich dudes bank collecting dust. Isn't that what they've been doing?

The huge influx of illegal drugs, including fentanyl, are killing young Americans and Biden Sheep turn a blind eye to everything he does wrong.

There is more than one arm of the US goverment ya know.
The huge influx of illegal drugs, including fentanyl, are killing young Americans and Biden Sheep turn a blind eye to everything he does wrong.

Bruh, young American's have been dying from drugs since the country was founded. It's just that every now and again the deaths get way out of control. Like the crack & opioid epidemic. Our for profit health care system is more to blame than some dumbass president.

Do you think Biden has a time machine?

Because a friend of mine lost her young daughter to a fentanyl overdose in 2020 - when Trump was President.

p.s. quit spamming the board, troll.

This takes vision, hard work and dedication and a strong ability to work well with others.
Or just decades of experience.

The right wing has been operating on the premise that "government is bad" for quite some time now. Reagan famously said "government is not the solution to your problems. Government IS the problem."

He said this on the first day of his government job.

Since that January day in 1981, the GOP has been dedicated to the idea that government offers nothing, and must be destroyed from within. Their incompetence is deliberate.

A co-worker of mine rails constantly against the government, and bases his opinion on his experience working at the VA and TSA for many years. Responding to one of his many rants, I asked "so instead of tearing it down, why not make it better?" That gave him pause. "What are you saying?" Well, you've identified a whole bunch of things the government is doing wrong. Have you thought about...I dunno...fixing those problems?

"Well...yeah...I guess." It had never crossed his mind that the way forward was to look at the problems and figure out a way to fix them, rather than giving up and privatizing the whole shebang.

Biden has been a government creature since people were called "Corn Pop," and that's problematic on some level, but at the same time, he knows how the system works, and can get shit done.

Trump took the Reagan thing to another level, and instead of deliberately trying to hamstring government decided that the entire "democratic republic" thing was flawed, and that the solution to our problems was...him. We went from "Out of Many, One" to "Only I Can Fix This."

It was Grover Norquist who famously said, "I just want to downsize the government small enough to drag it off to a bathtub and drown it." This is now the program of the GOP. Destroy Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, VA programs, Obamacare.

Joe Biden can be relied on to veto any such attempts by the GOP if the GOP retakes the house and starts its promised hog wild political stupidity.

This will certainly be entertaining to see the Senate Republicans deal with an ape shit crazy GOP House.

If I was Joe Biden, I would loudly and repeatedly challenge Trump, Cruz, DeSantis on if they intend supporting destruction of these programs. He has two years to hang this dead cat firmly around the necks of ambitious GOP presidential candidates. Biden should do this relentlessy and again and again until everybody, even the most dull witted conservative understands that they will be hurt badly if this crazed GOP craziness is not halted.

The money to be made with illegal sales makes any sort of barrier at the border with Mexico a bit of trivia that drug cartels will quickly overcome to make money. Pretending that a wall would stop drug trafficking is beyond naïve.

There is more than one arm of the US goverment ya know.

Bruh, young American's have been dying from drugs since the country was founded. It's just that every now and again the deaths get way out of control. Like the crack & opioid epidemic. Our for profit health care system is more to blame than some dumbass president.
Interestingly enough, if you trace the history of these drug epidemics, all the way back to LSD in the 70s, and coke and pot before then, they were quite literally started by the CIA.

So...the CIA are all illegals? 😁

The money to be made with illegal sales makes any sort of barrier at the border with Mexico a bit of trivia that drug cartels will quickly overcome to make money. Pretending that a wall would stop drug trafficking is beyond naïve.
Most drugs come in by boat and plane and large shipping trucks: freight shipping.

These things require specialized ports (and built roads), and a wall will do nothing to stop them.

What will stop them is legalization, participation in clear, legal markets, and thus an expectation and requirement for producers to engage in normal economics and sales channels with oversight for both buyers and sellers that beggar illegal distribution networks with the risk premiums associated with such illegal sales.

Most drugs come in by boat and plane and large shipping trucks: freight shipping.

These things require specialized ports (and built roads), and a wall will do nothing to stop them.

What will stop them is legalization, participation in clear, legal markets, and thus an expectation and requirement for producers to engage in normal economics and sales channels with oversight for both buyers and sellers that beggar illegal distribution networks with the risk premiums associated with such illegal sales.
Opioids have been legal since forever. It's just a money pot to distributors like AmerisourceBergen, Cardinal Health, and McKesson Corporation. They have a finacial interest in as many being prescribed/sold to vendors as possible. I'd bet my black ass that most of the opioids on our streets arrived legally.

That doesn't stop present drilling. And the oil companies are sitting on thousands of acres of land they could be drilling on but aren't.
They are drilling more. But at the end of the day, oil companies are in the business of making money. And today is the most profitable time for them in history. They love these high prices. Although its not in their best interest for the US to go into a recession either. Anyway, here is a good article:

What your article fails to mention which should be noted. Trump was heavily pro oil and Biden the exact opposite. Such political climate would have to directly or indirectly greatly affect CEO decision making of the oil industry.
Nah. Business owners don't care about that. They care about maximizing profit. Period. The real deal is that politics really don't affect business nearly as much as you think. Oil companies struggled during the Trump days mostly due to COVID. They were sitting on massive inventory while the price was plummeting. They are absolutely killing it today. The oil companies of today are making the greatest profits in history. But it's not due to any politician per say. It's mostly due to high demand, constricted supply (due to Russia committing suicide and other factors); and etc.
Don't forget price gouging.

Don't forget price gouging.
Oil is funny. We aren't suffering a supply shortage, but rather the price per barrel is being manipulated by oil producers to keep prices high. The US itself, while a massive producer of oil (#1 in the world), don't produce enough to push back on OPEC+. US Oil companies could reduce gas prices, but are likely quite happy to make up for losses in a dreadful 2020.

Back
Top Bottom