• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How Proud You Must Be of Crooked, Incompetent Biden

The huge influx of illegal drugs, including fentanyl, are killing young Americans and Biden Sheep turn a blind eye to everything he does wrong.
Fentanyl Seizures at Border Continue to Spike, Making San Diego a National Epicenter for Fentanyl Trafficking; U.S. Attorney’s Office Prioritizes Prosecutions and Prevention Programs
Which part of this is Biden doing wrong?

That doesn't stop present drilling. And the oil companies are sitting on thousands of acres of land they could be drilling on but aren't.
They are drilling more. But at the end of the day, oil companies are in the business of making money. And today is the most profitable time for them in history. They love these high prices. Although its not in their best interest for the US to go into a recession either. Anyway, here is a good article:

What your article fails to mention which should be noted. Trump was heavily pro oil and Biden the exact opposite. Such political climate would have to directly or indirectly greatly affect CEO decision making of the oil industry.
Nah. Business owners don't care about that. They care about maximizing profit. Period. The real deal is that politics really don't affect business nearly as much as you think. Oil companies struggled during the Trump days mostly due to COVID. They were sitting on massive inventory while the price was plummeting. They are absolutely killing it today. The oil companies of today are making the greatest profits in history. But it's not due to any politician per say. It's mostly due to high demand, constricted supply (due to Russia committing suicide and other factors); and etc.
Don't forget price gouging.

Karl Marx was more an inevitability as a product of the system rather than some dude that came out of nowhere with wild ideas.

The huge influx of illegal drugs, including fentanyl, are killing young Americans and Biden Sheep turn a blind eye to everything he does wrong.
Most of the surge of fatal overdoses using fentanyl happened during Trump's presidency.

image.jpg

I remember reading a couple years ago that people here in the US are ordering fentanyl directly from China through websites on the dark web. It comes in through the mail.

And according to the DOJ link I posted above Mexican cartels get the materials from China and produce the drugs themselves.

I remember reading a couple years ago that people here in the US are ordering fentanyl directly from China through websites on the dark web. It comes in through the mail.

And according to the DOJ link I posted above Mexican cartels get the materials from China and produce the drugs themselves.
Oh, opium wars, how the tide has turned.

After Obama said we are well on the way to energy independence, in 2015 Republicans voted to make the US export 30 percent of our oil. They got some Democrats to go along with this scheme by agreeing to provide some meager funding to renewables. Democrats under Trump tried to get this reversed but Trump refused.

After Obama said we are well on the way to energy independence, in 2015 Republicans voted to make the US export 30 percent of our oil. They got some Democrats to go along with this scheme by agreeing to provide some meager funding to renewables. Democrats under Trump tried to get this reversed but Trump refused.
And remember how expensive gas was when Trump was president?

That's cuz no one was driving anywhere because Trump fucked up the covid response.

Would you like to address what I posted?

Yes, I do. Here is link to a site that has the average US price of a gallon of gasoline adjusted for inflation ( Gas price adjusted for inflation 1978 to 2021). I do apologize that I cannot figure out how to get the table here, but in inflation-adjusted gas price for gas in the US was $3.101 in 2016 and fell to $3.049 in 2020. In 2021, it was $3.13. Looking at that table, inflation-adjusted gas was more expensive under Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Obama.

The real left in the US is not proud of Biden at all.

You may try to "no true leftist" me, but I'm proud of him. 🤷‍♂️
Might you admit you are an outlier in the left? All the leftists I know cannot stand Mr. Biden.
I'd say they cannot stand the image they have of President Biden, not as much the actual President. In less than two years, he has attempted to deal with student debt, infrastructure, Medicare drug coverage. With a 50-50 Senate, that the Dems shouldn't even really have had. They don't like Biden now, imagine what it'd been like had one of the two races in Georgia went south.

And he did this all the while not throwing a single ALL CAPS fit on Twitter. Yes, he does come across a bit frail like Mr. Burns, but really, the left has no business not liking Biden.

Might you admit you are an outlier in the left? All the leftists I know cannot stand Mr. Biden.
I'd say they cannot stand the image they have of President Biden, not as much the actual President. In less than two years, he has attempted to deal with student debt, infrastructure, Medicare drug coverage. With a 50-50 Senate, that the Dems shouldn't even really have had. They don't like Biden now, imagine what it'd been like had one of the two races in Georgia went south.

And he did this all the while not throwing a single ALL CAPS fit on Twitter. Yes, he does come across a bit frail like Mr. Burns, but really, the left has no business not liking Biden.
Neither should the right. Biden is actually doing a lot of the things Trump promised to do but never even tried.

Neither should the right. Biden is actually doing a lot of the things Trump promised to do but never even tried.

And this is why the real left doesn't like him. Biden after Trump is like Tekashi69 opening for Vanilla Ice. They're both trash rappers but Vanilla Ice will be a welcomed change on stage because Tekashi is that horrible.

No matter what we think of Biden, he is ten times better than any possible GOP presidential candidate possibly running in 2024. Trump, Cruz, DeSantis, Abbott.

Back
Top Bottom