• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

So … @barbos says there are 2-3000 Nazis in Mariupol. Now Russian bombs and missiles have killed 30,000 people in Mariupol, but mysteriously none of these alleged Nazis got hit? But they’re the supposed reason for Pootey’s genocide.
Ya sure ya betcha.
In fact, Pootey is doing exactly as predicted by almost everyone in the west (except FOX, Newsmax and the lesser shills), and exactly what Barbos emphatically denies he is doing. Remember when Barbos was mocking us for saying Pootey was going to invade? “There won’t be any invasion” IIRC. I wonder how he reconciles being so very wrong about everything.

Pootey thinks he’s going to re-constitute the USSR. He’s deluded. But very capable of pointless genocide.

Wow... that was a thorough review. You make wild accusations about Ukraine attacking itself and when saying it sounds ridiculous, you say "utter garbage".
Yes, you keep posting random word salad.
US Congress designated Azov as a neo-nazi orgabization and refused to give them money/training. Your comments please.
Already said it. Neo-nazis are in Russia and Ukraine. Why do I need to repeat myself? Eastern Europe has a lot of neo-nazis, racists, and anti-Semites.
Nothing is relevant, all that matters is denial that Russia has committed wrongs by invading Ukraine.
4 days man, during which mayor was utterly oblivious. And actually the same with ukrainian government which posted a video of ukrainians patrolling the streets without any bodies lying around.
And you can rail on about Bachas all you want with your red herring salad. The Russian invasion has no moral backing.

Already said it. Neo-nazis are in Russia and Ukraine. Why do I need to repeat myself?
Because you are false?
Russia does not really have neo-nazis, and certainly not in the military
Eastern Europe has a lot of neo-nazis, racists, and anti-Semites.
Eastern Europe is a large territory with a lot of different counties and people.
For obvious reason all real antisemites are concentrated in the same place where said semites are, which is Ukraine.
And you can rail on about Bachas all you want with your red herring salad. The Russian invasion has no moral backing.
8 years of terrorizing Eastern Ukraine population is good moral backing.

Putin puts down the gauntlet. Acting like he has all the infinity stones, when in reality, he has a bunch of shell munitions, Putin indicates peace talks are a dead end (ie he has no intention of stopping).

Putin said:
...continue until its full completion and the fulfillment of the tasks that have been set.
IE, annexation of the east half of Ukraine. This will likely step up NATO "support" of Ukraine, send Finland and Sweden into NATO as well. Do we send anti-ship weapons, if an option, and let the Ukrainians sink the Russia warships?

It is something, how pathetic Russia's invasion has been. Ukrainians are armed with Javelins and national pride... and they are holding the Russians back in parts of Ukraine. Now Russia needs to amass in the East to hold it and then advance.

Putin indicates peace talks are a dead end
He merely repeated what EU head said which was basically "We EU, will continue fighting to the end!"
EU critters are US puppets willing to do everything US says.
You mean he is trying to find a solution where "Russia wins" so the Oligarchs don't arrange to put a bullet in his head?

He merely repeated what EU head said which was basically "We EU, will continue fighting to the end!"
You mean he is trying to find a solution where "Russia wins" so the Oligarchs don't arrange to put a bullet in his head?
No?
EU heads clearly aligned themselves with US neocons which themselves are on LM's payroll. We're all moving toward nuclear war it seems.
Unless of course Russia wins soon, or France elect LePen and she ends this nonsense.

Last edited:
Russia does not really have neo-nazis, and certainly not in the military
:hysterical:
We have been over this when you had to go to way back to the 90s to find neo-nazis in Russia. And again even then they were not technically neo-nazis, just russian-nationalists without any connection to Hitler&Co. By the way, Navalny was nationalist curious back then. Must be why US supports him.

Do we send anti-ship weapons, if an option, and let the Ukrainians sink the Russia warships?
Of course. Give the Ukranians everything they need to send Pootey’s boys to their well-earned graves. Sink their ships , blow up their tanks, hit their artillery emplacements … just make sure that any targets on Russian soil are hit with Ukranian weapons. The Russian fascists can replace all of the above hardware of course. Maybe twice or three times. After that, Pootey’s Russia will be a third world Country with a third world economy, ripe for the taking by the CCP. Their nukes will have gone inoperable by then, in all likelihood, rendering them a neutered dog.
And the Russian citizenry will be applauded for their suffering by their bloated “leaders”.

This is the shit Barbos has been fed.

Everyone in Ukraine is a nazi and must be eradicated along with the whole entire country.
I don't read that particular site at all. I mostly follow youtube bloggers.
But yeah. that "shit" seems to be consistent with my own conclusion based on available data I trust. "too late for half measures" consensus is starting to form in Russia and .... Ukraine. And no. I am not being fed shit, it is you who is being fed shit.

And by youtube bloggers I mean neutral to pro-russian sane people from Ukraine.
Some initially neutral are slowly drifting to pro-russia now. They are literally fed up with shit nazis are pulling.
It confirms the genocidal nature of the Russian attack.
The word "genocide" gets thrown around too liberally these days. Ukraine is the victim of a viscous and unethical (completely unnecessary) invasion by Russia. The odd part is that Russians are dying in high numbers. And barbos is having a hard time deciding whether the nazis are killing Russias or Ukrainians (both?). The nazis are very well stocked up on shells and bombs (air force?) too.

In this case, the "genocide" charge against Russia seems valid. When they agree to "humanitarian corridors", as Russian negotiators have several times, and then deliberately target those corridors--and when they bomb a non-military site like a rail station packed with civilians--and when they target hospitals and schools--that is a deliberate attempt at genocide. Not just ethnic cleansing. They could drive civilians out of those areas easily by just letting them go. What the Russian military is doing now is to deliberately target children, seniors, parents, and other civilians. It is really targeting Ukrainian families. They get them to gather in predictable areas, and then they bomb and shell those areas. That is genocide.

So, what does Russian intelligence have to say about the Nazi threat to Russia? I mean if Barbos is right and there are 3000 Nazis in Ukraine (that's less than what Trump rallies gather btw) what have those 3000 Nazis done to warrant the destruction of an entire country? Last I knew the Nazis (having had a larger army) couldn't subdue Russia in the past so how is it that 3000 Nazis in Ukraine are worth the sanctions, the military personnel, and vehicles? The Nazis must have done something incredibly stupid to Russia for this response. What was it?

3000? Twenty-five times that amount of people were at a Spice Girls Concert.

Edit: I just googled it, about 40 million people live(d) in Ukraine. So over 3000 Nazi's Russia ruined the lives of 40 million people? What the fuck did the Nazi's do?

This is the shit Barbos has been fed.

Everyone in Ukraine is a nazi and must be eradicated along with the whole entire country.
I don't read that particular site at all. I mostly follow youtube bloggers.
But yeah. that "shit" seems to be consistent with my own conclusion based on available data I trust. "too late for half measures" consensus is starting to form in Russia and .... Ukraine. And no. I am not being fed shit, it is you who is being fed shit.

And by youtube bloggers I mean neutral to pro-russian sane people from Ukraine.
Some initially neutral are slowly drifting to pro-russia now. They are literally fed up with shit nazis are pulling.
It confirms the genocidal nature of the Russian attack.
The word "genocide" gets thrown around too liberally these days. Ukraine is the victim of a viscous and unethical (completely unnecessary) invasion by Russia. The odd part is that Russians are dying in high numbers. And barbos is having a hard time deciding whether the nazis are killing Russias or Ukrainians (both?). The nazis are very well stocked up on shells and bombs (air force?) too.
In this case, the "genocide" charge against Russia seems valid. When they agree to "humanitarian corridors", as Russian negotiators have several times, and then deliberately target those corridors--and when they bomb a non-military site like a rail station packed with civilians--and when they target hospitals and schools--that is a deliberate attempt at genocide.
Massacre = Genocide?
Not just ethnic cleansing. They could drive civilians out of those areas easily by just letting them go. What the Russian military is doing now is to deliberately target children, seniors, parents, and other civilians. It is really targeting Ukrainian families. They get them to gather in predictable areas, and then they bomb and shell those areas. That is genocide.
The intent needs to be cleansing, I don't see this as cleansing, and Putin isn't selling it to his nation as cleansing the Ukrainians.

Dumb cyclist meets very trigger happy and nervous guy in armored vehicle.
Stupid death. Reminds blacks versus US police.
So you are admitting Russians are committing war crimes, targeting civilians?
If you look reeeeal close you can see that the cyclist was intentionally posing a threat. He is not a civilian. The Russian army has been so extremely effective that Ukranian soldiers are reduced to riding bicycles.
Okay? /Pooteypologetics

No?
EU heads clearly aligned themselves with US neocons which themselves are on LM's payroll. We're all moving toward nuclear war it seems.
Unless of course Russia wins soon, or France elect LePen and she ends this nonsense.
The neo-nazi Le Pen or are you talking about some other Le Pen I'm not familiar with?

Back
Top Bottom