• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Dumbass (ukrainian) ambassador to UK gave interview to NewsWeek.
In which he admitted lying about ukrainian losses, admitted that West use Ukraine in their War on Russia. Who knew being a fucking moron is now fashionable and acceptable in the West.
Good heavens! You are alleging that a country under attack from a vile imperialistic army that is attempting to conquer them is using rhetoric to their advantage?

• Haha
Reactions: SLD
Putin has ordered a "Christmas ceasefire" from Jan 6 noon to Jan 7 midnight (Moscow time), and is calling for Zelensky to do the same. What a fucking joke. Only question I have is if Russia will continue to attack as usual, or if they will hit Ukraine with even more artillery, missiles and drones than the average day.
Why is that a joke? Church is kinda important in Russia/Ukraine. So, little political pandering is prudent thing to do. Russian military are not happy with this "ceasefire".
It is a joke because your side has no honor. Your side cannot be trusted. That's the real reason why Ukraine and the other states that eastern countries that border your country have turned towards the west.

Tank killers.

France sending 50 AMX-10 RCs
Germany sending 40 Marders
US sending 50 Bradleys

Ukraine has been asking for Abrams tanks for some time. Tanks suck down fuel and are high maintenance making them more difficult to support. The Bradley is a simpler platform. It has a crew of three and can carry six or seven to where they need to be in relative safety. Equipped with a 25mm gun and TOW missiles, it has a greater effective firing range than the Soviet tanks and BMPs it will be taking out. Also, unless you manage to drive into a swamp, its wider tracks make it much less likely to get stuck in the mud.

Cheesy informational video on the Bradley

In which he admitted lying about ukrainian losses, admitted that West use Ukraine in their War on Russia. Who knew being a fucking moron is now fashionable and acceptable in the West.
Good heavens! You are alleging that a country under attack from a vile imperialistic army that is attempting to conquer them is using rhetoric to their advantage?
But it's not to their advantage.

It is a joke because your side has no honor. Your side cannot be trusted. That's the real reason why Ukraine and the other states that eastern countries that border your country have turned towards the west.
My side can't be trusted? Surely you are joking. After Merkel and Holande interview.

They are battling an army more than twice it's size. The Russian army has been stockpiling weapons for years and years preparing for this invasion. And Ukraine has their backs against the wall. They have to win, or they will be annihilated and put in the gulag. So, emphasizing their wins (which have been many) while minimizing their losses helps keep the morale up for their people and their soldiers.

My side can't be trusted? Surely you are joking. After Merkel and Holande interview.
No one believes that Russia wants a peace with Ukraine. No one. The world believes that Russia asks for peace in order to give Russia time to rebuild it's army, buy more weapons from North Korea and Iran, and then attack Ukraine in the future. I and most rational people believe that Russian intent it to conquer all of Ukraine. Tell me I'm wrong.

They are battling an army more than twice it's size. The Russian army has been stockpiling weapons for years and years preparing for this invasion. And Ukraine has their backs against the wall. They have to win, or they will be annihilated and put in the gulag. So, emphasizing their wins (which have been many) while minimizing their losses helps keep the morale up for their people and their soldiers.
Go back to 50s.

No one believes that Russia wants a peace with Ukraine. No one. The world believes that Russia asks for peace in order to give Russia time to rebuild it's army, buy more weapons from North Korea and Iran, and then attack Ukraine in the future. I and most rational people believe that Russian intent it to conquer all of Ukraine. Tell me I'm wrong.
Well, Putin sure believes Russia wants piece.

Ukraine has been asking for Abrams tanks for some time.
Did not they capture thousands and thousands of Russian tanks during failed Siege of Kiev?
Not thousands, hundreds. But Russian tanks are not very good. Russian store their ammunition in vulnerable places in the tank. This makes them highly vulnerable as even an indirect hit can start a chain reaction that explodes their entire ammunition stored in the tank.

As a Russian, what do you want? You've said it before in this thread that you want Russia to conquer all of Ukraine. Destroy it all. Do you understand why Ukrainians have a negative view of this attitude?

Putin has ordered a "Christmas ceasefire" from Jan 6 noon to Jan 7 midnight (Moscow time), and is calling for Zelensky to do the same. What a fucking joke. Only question I have is if Russia will continue to attack as usual, or if they will hit Ukraine with even more artillery, missiles and drones than the average day.
Why is that a joke? Church is kinda important in Russia/Ukraine. So, little political pandering is prudent thing to do. Russian military are not happy with this "ceasefire".
It was a joke, because Putin had no intention of respecting any ceasefire. It's all just for show.

As a Russian, what do you want? You've said it before in this thread that you want Russia to conquer all of Ukraine. Destroy it all. Do you understand why Ukrainians have a negative view of this attitude?
Now, I want that. Before I wanted neutral Ukraine without nazis.
Now I want full occupation and integration into Russia. Ukrainian Experiment has failed.

It was a joke, because Putin had no intention of respecting any ceasefire. It's all just for show.
Why not? it's only 36 hours. And yes, it's a for a show. A joke is what piece of shit Borrel said in response. He said Russia has to leave Ukraine (and Crimea) in 36 hours.

?? Do you see the issue here? Russian government is asking for a peace. But they still want to conquer all of Ukraine. Do you understand why the west doesn't trust your side? Until your side wants peace, why bother with peace talks?

Now, I want that

You don’t always get what you want.

Before I wanted neutral Ukraine without nazis.

You HAD that, but then Pootey wanted his Russian puppet installed as dictator. The Ukranian people said no to your puppet so your dictator freaked out.
Now you are going to pay an incredibly high price - for nothing. You might even lose your Country if Putler keeps fucking around.

Reactions: SLD
?? Do you see the issue here? Russian government is asking for a peace. But they still want to conquer all of Ukraine. Do you understand why the west doesn't trust your side? Until your side wants peace, why bother with peace talks?
Don't confuse Russian government with myself.

Don't confuse Russian government with myself.
Fair enough. Hopefully you recognized that before Russian invasion, Ukraine was about 50-50 east and west. I personally have a Ukranian friend that was very pro-Russian. We argued about it or years. Then when Russia attacked, the entire country united to fight Russians. Russian invasion has ensured that Ukraine will never be neutral. Their defensive weapons will be pointed eastward in anticipation of attack for generations.

Back
Top Bottom