• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

. I know for a fact that russian losses are not that high.
I find it unlikely in the extreme, that Barbos could possibly “know for a fact” that Russian casualties are “ not that high”.
His sources are … whatever he can pull out of his ass, or is fed by his handlers.

You know damn well that I am right and that you are wrong.

… and he is now reduced to desperate assertions that he sees what is inside our heads. Does @barbos expect anyone to believe his frantic denials, and reject the evident facts in front of our noses? That’s how Russian authoritarianism works, apparently.

The present Russian offensive is costing Russia up to 1,000 casualties a day.
Why not 10,000?
You sure are cavalier about the deaths of so many people. It's usually older people, who don't have to serve, who always favor war. Most of the younger Russian people with tech skills have fled Russia. Good luck rebuilding Russia without your younger people. Russia legacy will be it's natural resources, which are being squandered, and thousands of dead people. Russian future looks bleak to me...
I am not cavalier about it. I know for a fact that russian losses are not that high. Even russian opposition media admit that. Your shit media simply repeat ukrainian propaganda.
I explained it to you a million times, why do you keep repeating these lies?
First off, the death of any young person sent to battle by bitter old men is a tragedy. But someday you'll realize that a great many of the Russian kids sent to Ukraine aren't returning home. Your side won't destroy Ukraine. And you won't break up NATO. Far from it. Nato is stronger and more united than ever. And the west is turning away from needing Russian resources. What will your country be like in the future when your resources and worthless, but you have no younger people working in tech? How safe do you think your pension is?

The present Russian offensive is costing Russia up to 1,000 casualties a day.
Why not 10,000?
You sure are cavalier about the deaths of so many people. It's usually older people, who don't have to serve, who always favor war. Most of the younger Russian people with tech skills have fled Russia. Good luck rebuilding Russia without your younger people. Russia legacy will be it's natural resources, which are being squandered, and thousands of dead people. Russian future looks bleak to me...
I am not cavalier about it. I know for a fact that russian losses are not that high. Even russian opposition media admit that. Your shit media simply repeat ukrainian propaganda.
I explained it to you a million times, why do you keep repeating these lies?
First off, the death of any young person sent to battle by bitter old men is a tragedy. But someday you'll realize that a great many of the Russian kids sent to Ukraine aren't returning home. Your side won't destroy Ukraine. And you won't break up NATO. Far from it. Nato is stronger and more united than ever. And the west is turning away from needing Russian resources. What will your country be like in the future when your resources and worthless, but you have no younger people working in tech? How safe do you think your pension is?
US started this war and US will be defeated.
Once it's defeated you will lose your hegemon status and what do you think is gonna happen with your economy considering $30T debt?

Medevedev wants to rearrange Poland's borders. Russia would have conquer Ukrain first and then fight NATO. Russia is run by morons.
OK, what about poles (government critters) who say that Russia must be split into 5 (or more) parts and then reeducated?
Morons as well?

You do realize that Medvedev was responding to polish ideas?

Who said THAT!? It is not U.S. policy to do that. Though it would be nice. No more mad Putins. No more. Wars that are destroying Russia.

Who said THAT!? It is not U.S. policy to do that. Though it would be nice. No more mad Putins. No more. Wars that are destroying Russia.
One polish cunt on some EU organized "Let's reeducate colonialist Russia" summit.
They invited chechen terrorists as representative of new democratic what's left of Russia.
I mean literal terrorists. I am not making this shit up.

I am not cavalier about it. I know for a fact that russian losses are not that high. Even russian opposition media admit that.
Examples, please.
Meduza counted russian losses.
Meduza's in Latvia. And link to the article, please.
Of course they are, a russian opposition media estimated losses and they are not that high.
Links you can find yourself. I actually have never seen the source itself. I saw independent commentators who I trust (deservedly) referring to it.
MSM is lying to you. Russian forces are averse to losses, this is one of the reason why progress is "slow".

I am not cavalier about it. I know for a fact that russian losses are not that high. Even russian opposition media admit that.
Examples, please.
Meduza counted russian losses.
Meduza's in Latvia. And link to the article, please.
Of course they are, a russian opposition media estimated losses and they are not that high.
Links you can find yourself.
That's your obligation. It's your cite.

One has to wonder why you'd be resistant to providing the citation.

One has to wonder why you'd be resistant to providing the citation.
Whenever I provide links you ask, all you do is ignoring them without acknowledging being wrong.

All you people do here is reposting ukrainian lies and ignoring anything which contradicts your narrative.

Last edited:
When are you going to realize that your media and government are lying to you?
They lied to you about Iraq, Vietnam and now they are lying to you about Russia.
And keep in mind that during Vietnam war you had independent press, now you don't.

The ugly truth is that at this point, thousands, tens of thousands of Russians are being told to die to save face for Putin. Over 9000 posts in and Russia has made virtually no gains.
I wouldn't call capturing 20% of Ukrainian territory "virtually no gains".

(Ok, that 20% includes Crimea and Donbas that Russia already had before.)

When are you going to realize that your media and government are lying to you?
Right back atcha.

They lied to you about Iraq, Vietnam and now they are lying to you about Russia.
And keep in mind that during Vietnam war you had independent press, now you don't.
My guess is our media is far more independent today than during the Vietnam era.

The ugly truth is that at this point, thousands, tens of thousands of Russians are being told to die to save face for Putin. Over 9000 posts in and Russia has made virtually no gains.
I wouldn't call capturing 20% of Ukrainian territory "virtually no gains".

(Ok, that 20% includes Crimea and Donbas that Russia already had before.)
Exactly. They consolidated what they already have and appear to be in a state that they can only win if Ukraine gives up, because advancing and holding new territory seems out of their capabilities. Simply put Russia has a shity army.

Back
Top Bottom