• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

More good stuff:

Ukrainian forces shoot down four Russian aircraft, including an advanced Su-35 fighter

It's always good to see more Nazi planes lying on the ground as burning rubble.

The specific weapons used by the Ukrainians weren't disclosed. However, the Defense Express portal speculated that it could've been the Patriot system equipped with GEM-T missiles, which offer a striking range of up to 160 km (approximately 99 miles) for aerial targets.

Russian Nazi pilots pretty soon are going to be circling their airfields while launching their payloads. Getting any closer means they will be shot down.
They are lying.
Nazi Clown regime lost Avdeevka and are diverting attention with lies.
Also, we can now safely say that they did not shoot A-50.

I love how Baghdad Barbos still believes there is international support for Putin's illegal invasion of Ukraine. But congrats to him for not saying Victoria Nuland for at least a day (as though that fucking means something).

In other news. Russian pilot who defected to Ukraine, while killing 2 of his co-pilots, was assassinated (clearly by russian intelligence) in Spain.
Nazi Regime in Kiev have some explaining to do.
Ukro-regime simply gave him fake ukrainian passport and let him go to EU. Spanish authorities were not informed.

I love how Baghdad Barbos still believes there is international support for Putin's illegal invasion of Ukraine.
In other words you admit that US does not have support in their aggression against Russia.
Lie again and you know it. But bring up Victoria Nuland so you can highlight to your handlers you have no clue how the Free World works

I love how Baghdad Barbos still believes there is international support for Putin's illegal invasion of Ukraine.
In other words you admit that US does not have support in their aggression against Russia.
Lie again and you know it. But bring up Victoria Nuland so you can highlight to your handlers you have no clue how the Free World works
It's a well known fact that Regime in Washington is not happy about lack of support they get in Global South.
So much so, that they maidan some governments over it.

It's a well known fact that Regime in Washington is not happy about lack of support they get in Global South.
Lies again. Don't worry, I'm providing as much proof as you have.

I wish forum rules could allow me to adequately describe the type of person you are, with regards to the manner in which you speak..

Lies again. Don't worry, I'm providing as much proof as you have.
US maidaned Pakistanian government, in case you did not know.
And yes, Ecuador, decided to tell US "Fuck Off! bananas are more important than your little war with Russia"
Nobody really supports you. Even people in Europe are starting to see through the shit you feed them.

I don't follow the Ukraine War -- it's too depressing -- but just now I see at CNN that Ukraine is now ceding territory simply because it is short of ammunition.

And Ukraine is short of ammunition simply because House Republicans follow the lead of their pro-Putin leader. They are literally bent on destroying the NATO alliance -- the same alliance that sprung to the defense of the U.S.A. in September 2001 -- simply because many millions of very low-IQ badly-informed U.S. voters eagerly swallow the vomit and diarrhea that pour out of a psychopath's orifices.

The cretin Mike Johnson has almost dictatorial power in the House of Reps: It is 100% up to him whether the U.S. sends aid to Ukraine or not. If he fails to do so, I hope the D's move to "vacate the chair."

And Ukraine is short of ammunition simply because House Republicans follow the lead of their pro-Putin leader.
No amount of money from US Congress will solve ammunition problem.
The west physically incapable to produce amount required. Secondly, nazi regime does not have enough men.
You are screwed and you have only yourself to blame for this.

British nuclear forces are not what they used to be.

I love how Baghdad Barbos still believes there is international support for Putin's illegal invasion of Ukraine. But congrats to him for not saying Victoria Nuland for at least a day (as though that fucking means something).

Those I know who support Russia, (all conservatives btw) do so, not because they think Putin is in the right. But because they think that Putin is going to win anyway, and we might as well get it over quickly. They are also skeptical to whether or not Ukraine is worth fighting for, since it's such a corrupt mess.

I don't know anyone who thinks Putin's war is justified. Not anywhere on the political spectrum. And not even among my Russian friends. Nobody. My best friend has a Russian pro-Putin girlfriend. She doesn't think Putin is justified. She's just a might-makes-right kind of girl. She thinks anyone who can should attack, because, why not? Barbos is the only person I have come across (not a Russian propaganda Youtuber) who thinks the war in Ukraine is justified.

I don't follow the Ukraine War -- it's too depressing -- but just now I see at CNN that Ukraine is now ceding territory simply because it is short of ammunition.

And Ukraine is short of ammunition simply because House Republicans follow the lead of their pro-Putin leader. They are literally bent on destroying the NATO alliance -- the same alliance that sprung to the defense of the U.S.A. in September 2001 -- simply because many millions of very low-IQ badly-informed U.S. voters eagerly swallow the vomit and diarrhea that pour out of a psychopath's orifices.

The cretin Mike Johnson has almost dictatorial power in the House of Reps: It is 100% up to him whether the U.S. sends aid to Ukraine or not. If he fails to do so, I hope the D's move to "vacate the chair."

And because Europe sucks. Unites States historical ample generosity have made Europeans fat and lazy. It annoys me that Europe isn't trying to match what USA has been giving. We should. But we're not.

Spanish police has classified investigation into assassination.
Interesting video. Apparently piece of shit was living in the apartment complex where russian speaking people are common.
Instructions are in english and russian (very bad automatic translation). Or maybe it's normal in Spain now.
The guy was a complete retard.

And because Europe sucks. Unites States historical ample generosity have made Europeans fat and lazy. It annoys me that Europe isn't trying to match what USA has been giving. We should. But we're not.
You will be slim soon, With these gas prices especially.

LOL, speaking of fat british bastards who are going to get slim again.
Russia ended agreement to allow british to fish in Russian waters.
Weird thing is. that agreement was apparently one sided, USSR did not get anything in return, very weird.

Back
Top Bottom