• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

General 200 (Syrsky) Issued order to retread from Avde-evka. Wehrmacht forces have been running (disorderly) from Avde-evka for a while now already, no order was necessary, could have saved some paper and ink.

LOL:

That will solve everything. By the way Regime in Kiev started to rename streets in Avde-evka just days ago.
Fucking nazi clowns.

Podolyaka (main adviser to Elensky) admitted that he has a brother in ..... Russia :)
So he too as Syrsky will have awkward family reunion after the war (if they are alive)

Another unlucky completely accidental accident in Russia

Death happens. Recently 2 russian actors in their 40s died. And before that actor here, standup comedian there, all young.
And in general I noticed a lot of people were dying young. I suspect COVID complications.
In case of Navalny he had a blood clot, according to officials.
You can disbelieve that, but that happens. Being in prison does not help, and I think he did not get along with administration, that would give one extra-stress.
But why would you believe anything that comes from official Russian sources? What makes you think that after decades of nothing but manipulative bullshit, today is the day Russia is suddenly honest about one thing?

Another unlucky completely accidental accident in Russia

Death happens. Recently 2 russian actors in their 40s died. And before that actor here, standup comedian there, all young.
And in general I noticed a lot of people were dying young. I suspect COVID complications.
In case of Navalny he had a blood clot, according to officials.
You can disbelieve that, but that happens. Being in prison does not help, and I think he did not get along with administration, that would give one extra-stress.
But why would you believe anything that comes from official Russian sources? What makes you think that after decades of nothing but manipulative bullshit, today is the day Russia is suddenly honest about one thing?
Let me ask you a question. Who benefits from this? Certainly not Putin. Navalny was in prison and would have stayed there for foreseeable future. He was not popular in Russia. Putin just had widely talked about interview with Carlson, Russian Army just kicked out ukro-nazis out of Avde-evka and Putin decides to murder Navalny, what for? So that west can talk about him instead of Ukraine collapse?
I I was betting men I would bet on british or americans murdering the guy.

Current President of Lithuania and former member of communist party of Soviet Union, admitted that last year EU plan for 1 million shells for regime in Kiev was never based on reality. EU can not produce that much shells.

What makes you think that after decades of nothing but manipulative bullshit, today is the day Russia is suddenly honest about one thing?
You have evidence of that?

Are you joking? Russia doesn’t have free speech nor democracy. That's a clue
That's not an evidence of anything.
West has all of that (supposedly). Yet manages to lie left and right.
Free speech and democracy does not prevent lies.
Of course you don't really have democracy nor free speech.

By the way, you did not answer my question.

Yes,
What makes you think that after decades of nothing but manipulative bullshit, today is the day Russia is suddenly honest about one thing?
You have evidence of that?

Are you joking? Russia doesn’t have free speech nor democracy. That's a clue
That's not an evidence of anything.
West has all of that (supposedly). Yet manages to lie left and right.
Free speech and democracy does not prevent lies.
Of course you don't really have democracy nor free speech.

By the way, you did not answer my question.
Yes, it is evidence of that reality is different than what the government wants to communicate. Otherwise there would be free speech.

Democracy and free speech isn't perfect, but it is the best protection we have against abuses of power and lies

It pisses me off that Europe isn't pouring in money to save Ukraine. Putin needs to be stopped. It would be such a bad precedent if Russia succeeds in keeping any territory.

The gobal community would come across as weak and pathetic. That's not the message we want China to get

It pisses me off that Europe isn't pouring in money to save Ukraine. Putin needs to be stopped. It would be such a bad precedent if Russia succeeds in keeping any territory.

The gobal community would come across as weak and pathetic. That's not the message we want China to get
US needs to be stopped, Not Russia.

That's not the message we want China to get
yes, ukrainian idiots are dying in order to send message to .... China.
They need to put that on their gravestones. "Died while sending message to China"
No, they are dying because your troops will kill them and steal their land if they don't fight. The imperialists need to be stopped or more countries will fall.

They need to put that on their gravestones. "Died while sending message to China"
No, they are dying because your troops will kill them and steal their land if they don't fight. The imperialists need to be stopped or more countries will fall.
You send them to die in order to send a message to China.

Democracy and free speech isn't perfect
In terms of lies, "democracies" are patently worse than "non-democracies".

You're not even trying to make sense now.

Yes, of course if you scrutonise public officials and force them to live up to their promises, that leads to more lies. That explains why there's no corruption in Russia.

It pisses me off that Europe isn't pouring in money to save Ukraine.
No amount of money can "save" Ukraine.

In that case we should also send troops. But Ukraine is a big country. They have the manpower. What they don't have is the hardware. So I think they'll do fine if well financed

You send them to die in order to send a message to China.

It's also good for Ukraine if Ukraine wins. Its good for everyone if Ukraine wins, including Russia. I am sure the Russian people would appreciate living in a world where Russia knows that further aggression is pointless. Imagine all the Russian lives we could save

Back
Top Bottom