• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

You are spending about 10x as much of your economy on the war as we are, and we are pretty much just sending stuff that's approaching it's expiry date anyway
And you are losing ..... to a bunch of drunk, corrupt subhumans with shovels who never saw a toilet.

The "fiasco" is the best military deal the US has ever gotten.
US != Raytheon&Co
I meant the US, not the weapons manufacturers.

There is certainly an economic rivalry between our countries. The war is a drain on both sides but at least 10x as big a drain directly and you're doing lasting damage to your country while we don't get a scratch. Your army has been shown to be a shadow of what the world believed and even less of a power now that you've lost so much of it against Ukraine.

Have you asked people of US if they agree with sending money to Nazi Regime?
You do realize that, your tax money actually lost there. Plus the fact that you lost has consequences.
Actually the vast majority of that money is spent here in the US creating jobs for US citizens to create weapons and ammunitions to help Ukraine rid itself of its Russian Nazi problem.

You do realize that, your tax money actually lost there. Plus the fact that you lost has consequences.
Actually the vast majority of that money is spent here in the US creating jobs for US citizens to create weapons and ammunitions to help Ukraine rid itself of its Russian Nazi problem.
Senator Graham, is that you?

Yes, most of the money get stolen by MIC shareholders in US itself. You could have used these money for something constructive, instead of trying to destroy Russian Federation.

Yes, most of the money get stolen by MIC shareholders in US itself. You could have used these money for something constructive, instead of trying to destroy Russian Federation.
We're not trying to destroy the Russian Federation. We're sending weapons and aid to Ukraine to help them defend themselves against imperialism.

The war is a drain on both sides but at least 10x as big a drain directly and you're doing lasting damage to your country while we don't get a scratch. Your army has been shown to be a shadow of what the world believed and even less of a power now that you've lost so much of it against Ukraine.
Yabut Russia gets the pity reward from NK, China and India, who just can't stand seeing Pootey getting his ass kicked so badly. they'll help out the best they can without getting themselves in the same hot water.

By the way, in terms of raw sewage, I read and can concur that all sewage in Russia and USSR was/is treated before dumped into rivers/oceans. In US I understand it's usual to dump raw sewage into ocean. In Latin America most of the sewage is not treated at all. And then there is India :)

As usual, you are way out of touch with modern times. That kind of dumping used to be the case back in the 1980s before the Ocean Dumping Ban Act of 1988 was implemented. Our sewage treatment is probably a lot more advanced technologically, but Republicans--essentially the US party most aligned with Russia--is working hard to undo pollution controls. Our new MAGA version of the Supreme Court is looking into the matter to see what they can do about it.

By the way, in terms of raw sewage, I read and can concur that all sewage in Russia and USSR was/is treated before dumped into rivers/oceans. In US I understand it's usual to dump raw sewage into ocean. In Latin America most of the sewage is not treated at all. And then there is India :)
That is factually wrong since almost a quarter of the entire population of Russia uses outhouse pit toilets.

That is factually wrong since almost a quarter of the entire population of Russia uses outhouse pit toilets.
Sounds damn popular in Russia. Maybe they should go international with the technology.

Most of what we are sending Ukraine is our stocks that were nearing their expiry date.

We're not trying to destroy the Russian Federation. We're sending weapons and aid to Ukraine to help them defend themselves against imperialism.
No, You are trying to destroy Russian Federation. You could not care less about Ukraine.

Most of what we are sending Ukraine is our stocks that were nearing their expiry date.
Then what's the problem, why all that $60bil nonsense?

No, You are trying to destroy Russian Federation. You could not care less about Ukraine.
How in the world would stopping Russian imperialism "destroy Russia"? Your country has by far the most land of any country on earth. How does stopping your troops from stealing more land harm Russia. If you don't like your soldiers being killed, send them home.

Back
Top Bottom