• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

How in the world would stopping Russian imperialism "destroy Russia"?
You are not stopping Russian imperialism, you are trying to destroy Russia.
Russia is stopping American Imperialism.
Do you understand the word how? How does stopping your troop from stealing more land destroy Russia? How = Kak in Russian.

How in the world would stopping Russian imperialism "destroy Russia"?
You are not stopping Russian imperialism, you are trying to destroy Russia.
Russia is stopping American Imperialism.
Do you understand the word how? How does stopping your troop from stealing more land destroy Russia? How = Kak in Russian.
Do you understand the sentence "You are not fooling anybody with your BS"?
Well, now I'm super confused! I'm sure that you agree that Ukraine is not in the Russian federation. Russian troops are in Ukraine now. They are trying to conquer Ukraine. HOW is helping Ukraine defend itself "destroying Russia"? The key word here is how. Kak. Kak Kak. Help me understand.

I meant the US, not the weapons manufacturers.
Have you asked people of US if they agree with sending money to Nazi Regime?
You do realize that, your tax money actually lost there. Plus the fact that you lost has consequences.
Actually the vast majority of that money is spent here in the US creating jobs for US citizens to create weapons and ammunitions to help Ukraine rid itself of its Russian Nazi problem.
Senator Graham, is that you?

Yes, most of the money get stolen by MIC shareholders in US itself. You could have used these money for something constructive, instead of trying to destroy Russian Federation.
We're not trying to destroy the Russian Federation. We're sending weapons and aid to Ukraine to help them defend themselves against imperialism.
No, You are trying to destroy Russian Federation. You could not care less about Ukraine.
Time will destroy the Russian Federation, US action to do so is neither necessary nor desirable. We do have interest in minimizing the damage you do in dying.

Yeah, the waste just stays right there in the pit
In the older days that was like that. Now it gets pumped out once a year.
Well, now I'm super confused! I'm sure that you agree that Ukraine is not in the Russian federation. Russian troops are in Ukraine now. They are trying to conquer Ukraine. HOW is helping Ukraine defend itself "destroying Russia"? The key word here is how. Kak. Kak Kak. Help me understand.
Don't play dumb.

Don't play dumb.
Your position is nonsense. If Russia fails in conquering Ukraine you will not be destroyed. The US withdrew from Ukraine, didn't destroy us. I'm argue that we are stronger for it. We tried to conquer Canada and Mexico; couldn't do it; withdrew; now they are our greatest allies.

Don't play dumb.
Your position is nonsense. If Russia fails in conquering Ukraine you will not be destroyed. The US withdrew from Ukraine, didn't destroy us. I'm argue that we are stronger for it. We tried to conquer Canada and Mexico; couldn't do it; withdrew; now they are our greatest allies.

You are wasting your time. The man has difficulty with English. You transliterated it into the Latin alphabet. Try using Cyrillic. It looks like this: как. It even looks the same in Ukrainian Cyrillic. If he still doesn't understand the question, pathological fear of speaking the truth in social media may be the problem. The malady is endemic in Russia these days.

Your position is nonsense. If Russia fails in conquering Ukraine you will not be destroyed
That's not my position. That's the position of people which run the USA.
They are quite open that they want Russia destroyed and that is why they started this war.

Your position is nonsense. If Russia fails in conquering Ukraine you will not be destroyed
They are quite open that they want Russia destroyed and that is why they started this war.
:pigsfly:

US can not allow existence of the countries which they don't control
That's US's official foreign policy.
Large independent countries must be split into smaller parts and then absorbed into US hegemony by parts via puppet regimes, bribes and so on.

Well, if Russia fails in Ukraine they may be destroyed... by China seeing there is a whole lot of land with not much resistance left.

Well, if Russia fails in Ukraine they may be destroyed... by China seeing there is a whole lot of land with not much resistance left.
Yeah, I’ve been anticipating that. Even if they’re only weakened to a sufficient degree, China may figure they have nothing to lose. The time is ripe to gobble up some chunks, just like Russia used to like to do to its neighbors.

Excellent point Marc. Yes, Russia and China are allies. But they were once equal allies; clearly today China is the boss. They are renaming in Chinese contested islands and land that once belonged to Russia. Below is an excellent link from a Chinese scholar regarding the future of Russia:

According to the article, ""shrewd observers" have seen Beijing's approach to Moscow transition from a "no-limits partnership," which was declared by Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping just before the invasion, to China's standard position of nonalignment."

Glupost! Your country is destroying itself! You've unified a Ukraine that was bitterly split in half before your invasion. Your side has invigorated and united Nato to stand against Russia. Russia has vast farm lands and resources. But you've excluded yourself from Europe; one of the best markets for your products in the world. That is your doing.

No wonder these poor Russians are terrified of America. They have been fed tall tales of America’s unlimited power over the rest of the world. You’d think they’d know better, having seen us stymied, even by small shithole countries like Vietnam, Somalia, Afghanistan and Nicaragua. But noooo, the truth would show the peasants how they’re led by the nose into futile conflicts that only benefit the oligarchs who control every aspect of their lives.
Gotta feel sorry for the poor schlubs.

No wonder these poor Russians are terrified of America. They have been fed tall tales of America’s unlimited power over the rest of the world. You’d think they’d know better, having seen us stymied, even by small shithole countries like Vietnam, Somalia, Afghanistan and Nicaragua. But noooo, the truth would show the peasants how they’re led by the nose into futile conflicts that only benefit the oligarchs who control every aspect of their lives.
Gotta feel sorry for the poor schlubs.
Particularly when you consider the squandered potential. They sold us Alaska. So much for Seward's folly.

But Russians have no memory of law and civic society so maybe it isn't so bad. They've gone from one dictator to another for all of their police-state existence so they don't know what they don't know. Ignorance can be bliss. For sure there are seeds of change within Putinstan but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Back
Top Bottom