• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Regarding European troops in Russia. There are already. They are operating sophisticated military crap.
But if you are talking about foot soldiers then EU does not have army to send and Russia would be more than happy to blow them up cause they are not ukrainians and Russia does not have to worry about them after war. It would not reverse collapse of regime in Ukraine.
American neocon Junta does have much bigger army but currently are not willing to do so because of the elections. After elections, if current demented asshole is reelected they will probably expand their aggression against Russia. But the Russian side has indicated that tactical nukes will be used in that case.

By the way, according to normal war rules using Polish/Romanian territory to launch air-defence missiles against russian missiles is an act of war and Russia would be in their right to strike targets in Poland/Romania. Even using radars to guide ukro-missiles is an act of war. So german idea is BS. You lock romanian radar on russian anything and expect to be bombed.

Last edited:
And about ICC fiasco. Remember their arrest order of Putin .... for kidnapping children?
Well, well, well. These children were found ...... in .... Germany. I guess german Reich people should be arrested instead of Putin.

Washington imbeciles now
regret their decision to order ICC to make up shit on Putin, because of Israel.
had they not tried illegally arrest Putin they would not have been in deep shit with ICC arrest warrant for Netanyahu.

By the way. You lost Georgia. They voted down (democratically) their long standing policy of being US puppets.
And remarkably, they did not become Russian puppets, were not invaded by Russia, they are perfectly fine.

At the start of the war Ukraine was a dysfunctional corrupt mess.
I live in the USA.

Referring to another country or people as "a dysfunctional corrupt mess" would be too hypocritical for words.
Tom

The thing with USA, and which makes it rare, is how critical Americans are of how badly USA is working. USA is exceedingly transparent and its easy to check where money is going. The average American also seems to give a shit.

Most other countries are different.

Comparatively USA is doing way better than what Americans think it does.
How do you know that?

I live in the USA.

Referring to another country or people as "a dysfunctional corrupt mess" would be too hypocritical for words.
Tom

The thing with USA, and which makes it rare, is how critical Americans are of how badly USA is working. USA is exceedingly transparent and its easy to check where money is going. The average American also seems to give a shit.

How do you know that?

People actually study this stuff. There's only a handful of countries less corrupt than USA. And most of them are tiny countries like Denmark and Sweden. Its way easier to manage corruption in a small country. Which makes USA's low corruption all the more imptressive.

Its also economic factors. Countries whose main wealth generation comes from extracting natural resources tend to be more corrupt. Because anyone controlling that resource has such power in the system. Russia being a prime example of this effect.

But USA is also an oil nation. And they still have low corruption. Again, impressive

I think USA doesn’t get enough love for the things they get right

Supposedly Ukrainian drones knocked out a Russian over the horizon early warning radar. I don't know why they would
Prelude to nuclear attack from US?
Russia should arm houthis with something comparable to knock out in US?
Again, just pure nonsense. Why would the US attack Russia with nukes? If we hit Russia with a nuke, what would your side do?

And here Pooty goes again.

VILNIUS (Reuters) - Russian border guards have removed navigation buoys from the Estonian side of a river separating the two countries, the Baltic nation said on Thursday, adding that it would seek an explanation as well as a return of the equipment.

Some 24 out of 50 buoys recently placed on the Narva river to mark sailing routes were removed in the early hours of Thursday the Estonian police and border guard said in a statement.

Positions of these buoys have to be agreed (By Russia and Estonia) each year. Russia did not agree this year. I suspect it's a result of Estonia PM plans to redraw border and split Russia into many small "countries"
Nobody has had any plans to redraw any borders with Russia. How deluded and lied to must someone be to believe this*?

What you are saying is that Russia unilaterally removed the buoys, though. That much is clear. So Estonia is being truthful in saying Russia removed the buoys.

If Russia cannot agree on the same position as last year, and Estonia can, and given the unlikeliness of Russia disagreeing because they want less this year, and given the fact that their excuse is an accusation that Estonia wants more land, it makes it very apparent to me that this leaves "Russia wants to take land from Estonia" as the likely conclusion here.

There's just nothing in this situation that identifies Russia over disagreement to continue with the same borders as last year.

Maybe you can try pulling "Estonia moved a buoy" out your ass? At least THAT lie is going to somewhat support your story of Estonia wanting more land... But that buoy is no longer floating as it were.

*I am not convinced you believe that, barbos.

I live in the USA.

Tom

How do you know that?

People actually study this stuff. There's only a handful of countries less corrupt than USA. And most of them are tiny countries like Denmark and Sweden. Its way easier to manage corruption in a small country. Which makes USA's low corruption all the more imptressive.

Its also economic factors. Countries whose main wealth generation comes from extracting natural resources tend to be more corrupt. Because anyone controlling that resource has such power in the system. Russia being a prime example of this effect.

But USA is also an oil nation. And they still have low corruption. Again, impressive

I think USA doesn’t get enough love for the things they get right
We have some pretty gross corruption in the US, but it happens differently here. The corruption is more aimed at the bottom of our social structures than the top, in preventing education and pushing misinformation that furthers the corporate interests so that people ask for the boot as it were.

It's like blood cancer vs dementia. They're both really bad.

We have some pretty gross corruption in the US, but it happens differently here. The corruption is more aimed at the bottom of our social structures than the top, in preventing education and pushing misinformation that furthers the corporate interests so that people ask for the boot as it were.
Scientific literacy used to be important to the population in the U.S. Now what's important is how many likes and followers you get on your social media page. You'll get a lot more traffic if you are spewing nonsense about faked Apollo moon landings and Directed Energy Weapons causing the Maui fires or more Evangelical stupidity than you will with fact based reasoning and discussion

The right wing stupidity campaign against education seems to be working.

And about ICC fiasco. Remember their arrest order of Putin .... for kidnapping children?
Well, well, well. These children were found ...... in .... Germany. I guess german Reich people should be arrested instead of Putin.

Washington imbeciles now
had they not tried illegally arrest Putin they would not have been in deep shit with ICC arrest warrant for Netanyahu.
Only another 19 thousand still missing.

Supposedly Ukrainian drones knocked out a Russian over the horizon early warning radar. I don't know why they would
Prelude to nuclear attack from US?
Russia should arm houthis with something comparable to knock out in US?
Again, just pure nonsense. Why would the US attack Russia with nukes? If we hit Russia with a nuke, what would your side do?
Are you aware that US did plan to first strike USSR. You ascribe too much sense to current regime in the West.

Washington imbeciles now
Only another 19 thousand still missing.
Nope. ICC did not have single case, none!
US forced them to cook up something, and they did. Unfortunately for Washington Imbeciles Israel happened and ICC had no choice to issue warrant for Netanyahu. Cause Global Majority was laughing.

Nobody has had any plans to redraw any borders with Russia
That's patently false. Estonia certainly made an attempt to redraw borders.
I am not talking about now, but in the past they did try to slip some crap for signature. Russian side caught that in time.

There's just nothing in this situation that identifies Russia over disagreement to continue with the same borders as last year.
It does not fucking matter. It started with Estonian officials talking trash. Russia responded in kind by not agreeing to put these marks. That should have been the end. Instead US lapdogs put these marks anyway (illegally). So Russia removed them. Would lapdogs learn they lesson? of course not. But that's how it works. Countries have to respond in kind, that's the rule.

The truth is, imbeciles in Washington thought that they could regime change Russia using Ukraine. That failed spectacularly.
Russia is doing better than before, EU is doing worse, Putin is as popular as ever.
And regime change in Russia was needed because of China. You needed Russia to use against China, the same way you are currently using Ukraine against Russia.
Russians know all that, Chinese know all that, ukrainians are slowly learning that, Global Majority know that. So don't be surprised to meet Chinese troops in Ukraine if you decide to go full scale in your war in Russia.

China is not our problem, so don't involve us in your "little" war with China.

I bet Washington Imbeciles now wish they accepted .... Russia to NATO when Putin asked about it (Open Doors policy my ass!) That would have been different world now, wouldn't it? :D

You needed Russia to use against China
You ask how do we know that? Because YOU told us that in 2021 when you "politely" asked us to take part in your war with China. When Putin said "No, thanks" Ukraine war happened. Coincidence? I don't think so.

So spare me from your "Unprovoked Invasion of Democratic Ukraine" fiction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom