• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

And yes, you lost Georgia. They did not become pro-russian but they are certainly not allowing to be used against Russia.
They've learned their lesson.

The recently expired president elensky revised his "peace" plan by excluding demands for Russia's unconditional surrender.
His hope is to get Global Majority/South more interested in his "peace" conference which even Biden is ignoring :D

The recently expired president elensky revised his "peace" plan by excluding demands for Russia's unconditional surrender.
His hope is to get Global Majority/South more interested in his "peace" conference which even Biden is ignoring :D
Why do you think that Biden is ignoring the peace summit? Below is another link of a Russian general threatening to invade 3 Nato cities:

As an aside, why do you always omit the "Z" in Zelensky? What is this Russian worship of the letter Z? It's very odd...

As an aside, why do you always omit the "Z" in Zelensky? What is this Russian worship of the letter Z? It's very odd...
Letter Z was banned in the West.

Another example of western unprofessional "journalism":

Translated word "Громозека" as "Homosexual"

Why do you think that Biden is ignoring the peace summit?
Ask expired president of Ukraine:
https://www.reuters.com/world/zelenskiy-kharkiv-urges-biden-xi-join-peace-summit-2024-05-26/
Zelensky is the rightful leader of Ukraine. He won the last election. Sure the election has passed. How would you expect Ukrainians to vote when they are fighting for their lives on the front lines? Anyway, Biden isn't attending the peace summit, but American officials will be there in heavy attendance. I do wish that China would participate. I've been saying for more than 2 years that there won't be a peace until either Putin dies; or China decides to put pressure on Russia to end hostilities. Russia will stop their imperialism if China withdraws support for it.

I've been saying for more than 2 years that there won't be a peace until either Putin dies; or China decides to put pressure on Russia to end hostilities
for more than 2 years? Are you sure? Western Propaganda started saying that just a couple of weeks ago.
And don't insult intelligence of chinese people, they are not as dumb as you trying to imply.

Ukrainian drone(s) hit another Russian early warning radar, this one in Orsk, which is way far away on the border with Kazakhstan. RFE/RL
Interesting.
I suppose these strikes are a message to stop the tactical missile saber rattling.
Ukrainian drone(s) hit another Russian early warning radar,
When are they going to start on Pootey’s palaces?
If Ukrainian drones are traveling this far (1800km), there are many more juicy targets. Save hitting Putin's palace for garbage time. Ukraine can tuck an ICC arrest warrant inside the drone.

I've been saying for more than 2 years that there won't be a peace until either Putin dies; or China decides to put pressure on Russia to end hostilities
for more than 2 years? Are you sure? Western Propaganda started saying that just a couple of weeks ago.
And don't insult intelligence of chinese people, they are not as dumb as you trying to imply.
Just go back and look at the early posts in this thread. The war won't end until Putler is dead or China gets tired of it. War is not good for business. It's not good for China. Eventually, if the war just continues to drag on and on, the west is going to have to start pulling back from any countries that support Russia. China, unlike Russia, wants access to the rich markets in the west. If China starts to get pinched economically, they will withdraw support for Russia.

Supposedly Ukrainian drones knocked out a Russian over the horizon early warning radar. I don't know why they would
Prelude to nuclear attack from US?
Russia should arm houthis with something comparable to knock out in US?
Again, just pure nonsense. Why would the US attack Russia with nukes? If we hit Russia with a nuke, what would your side do?
Are you aware that US did plan to first strike USSR. You ascribe too much sense to current regime in the West.
Every country's military has at least one plan for every possible scenario. So what's your point?

I suppose these strikes are a message to stop the tactical missile saber rattling.
Tactical missiles have nothing to do with these radars. Terrorist nazi regimes does not really care what theey hit, be it civilians in Belgorod or some radar which has not effect on the war.
Kinda like Ruskies shelling hospitals, schools, apartment buildings etc., shooting civilians, raping women ... except unlike Ukranians, who know what they're fighting for, they get all butthurt when their radar station is given a little bloody nose.

Ukrainian drone(s) hit another Russian early warning radar, this one in Orsk, which is way far away on the border with Kazakhstan. RFE/RL
Interesting.
Ukrainian drone(s) hit another Russian early warning radar,
When are they going to start on Pootey’s palaces?
If Ukrainian drones are traveling this far (1800km), there are many more juicy targets. Save hitting Putin's palace for garbage time. Ukraine can tuck an ICC arrest warrant inside the drone.
But Putin doesn't have a palace. He told us he doesn't have a palace. Barbos told us too so it must be true.

I hope these successful long range strikes are a sign that Ukraine is getting an upper hand in the air war.

What are these "Russian interests"?
What is the US interest in establishing NATO and expanding it. Russia too has similar interests.
You're kidding right? Pretty clearly, expanding Nato blunts Russian imperialism. First off, I think that the US expanded Nato too fast after the wall fell. However, countries want to join Nato in order to not be attacked by Russia.

Back
Top Bottom