• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Aupmanyav: hypo question to you: if Pakistan invaded a portion of India, took it over, and demanded "terms" to end the conflict, do you think India would accept similar terms if offered from Pakistan?
I think Pakistan is wise enough not to do something like that. First we have a better army than them, and secondly that may mean a nuclear war in which they will suffer just as badly as us or worse.
So your answer is you wouldn't support ceding any territory to Pakistan if they invaded overnight, caught India by surprise and occupied a small slice of Indian territory.
Eastern Ukraine is not their territory. It never was their territory. Nazi Regime in Kiev have implicitly gave up that territory.

That is simply not true in any way.
What I said is 100% true historical fact and a matter of records.

BS!

The title is deeply misleading, but content itself less so.
basically if you read it carefully you will find out that Nazi-banderaties rely on bolsheviks in their claims to
Eastern Ukraine. In other words Lenin drew the fucking map with Eastern Ukraine in Ukrainian SSR.
Which is hilariously ironic and confirms what I am saying.
These imbeciles are destroying Lenin's monuments and declare getting rid of soviet legacy but when it comes to maps they love Lenin and bolsheviks. Imbeciles!

Last edited:
I have Russian, Polish, Scottish, and English ancestors. Which of these countries gets to use me as a free pass to invade the country I am living in now?
Cool, tell that to Bandera who despite being born in Poland and never having ukrainian citizenship, claimed all Ukraine to himself. It's such an ukrainian thing to do.

By the way, after revolution and subsequent chaos these ukro-assholes tried to declare all russian lands with noticeable ukrainian population as Ukraine. Again, such an ukrainian thing to do. In fact, they are doing it today, They fucking claim some parts of russian Far East for Ukraine becasue there are people with ukrainian last names.
This is quintessential ukrainism.

Last edited:
Air India going from Deli to SF made an emergency landing in Krasnoyarsk Russia.
Passengers can't pay with credit cards. They must be cursing Biden profusely :D

Air India going from Deli to SF made an emergency landing in Krasnoyarsk Russia.
Good. No business should be allowed with imperialists.

Good. No business should be allowed with imperialists.
Well, there is no business with US supported credit cards then.
Passengers with cash pay with dollars and get change in rubles.
Next time americans will be getting Mir cards when fly over Russia.

By the way, Deli to SF is 1400 km longer if you avoid Russia.
Speaking of imperialists, I wonder how american imperialists work with russian "imperialists" on ISS.
I bet there strict rules on no politics of any kind. But I bet on higher level they probably do talk and I bet your side constantly apologizes for Biden Junta.

Last edited:
Right, you just want them to roll over and die quietly so Putin will stop making scary noises. 😫
Why not try looking for solutions (- NATO advisers) rather than ask for more deadly armament?
Are NATO advisors (whatever the fuck that is!) going to kick Putin out of Ukraine? Keep him from invading Poland or Latvia?
WTF do you call a “solution”? It comes down to
DON’T FIGHT BACK!
Every.
Single.
Time.
So fuck that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The title is deeply misleading, but content itself less so.
basically if you read it carefully you will find out that Nazi-banderaties rely on bolsheviks in their claims to
Eastern Ukraine. In other words Lenin drew the fucking map with Eastern Ukraine in Ukrainian SSR.
Which is hilariously ironic and confirms what I am saying.
These imbeciles are destroying Lenin's monuments and declare getting rid of soviet legacy but when it comes to maps they love Lenin and bolsheviks. Imbeciles!
Your link acknowledges that eastern Ukraine belongs to Ukraine. Thank you for that.

Yeah, and regular fist fights on the border :)
Yeaqh, that helps every one to be ready for the real one. It is like an exercise. Part of the game.
Yes, If India behaves like Regime in Ukraine then it would have to be invaded and territory would have to be ceded if necessary. But as far as I know India does not have any historically chinese territory populated by chinese.
China will take Ladakhis as Tibetans and therefore have a claim on Ladakh. We will decide it by mutual consultations. We are bound by a treaty.

Are NATO advisors (whatever the fuck that is!) going to kick Putin out of Ukraine? Keep him from invading Poland or Latvia?
DON’T FIGHT BACK! Every. Single. Time. So fuck that.
Well, NATO believes that. That is why they are supplying arms to Ukraine.
My solution is 'talk'. OK, fuck that and ask Ukraine to continue fighting, if you think that it is a better option.

My solution is 'talk'. OK, fuck that and ask Ukraine to continue fighting, if you think that it is a better option.
Considering what happens when they "talk", ANYTHING is a better option.

Right, you just want them to roll over and die quietly so Putin will stop making scary noises. 😫
Why not try looking for solutions (- NATO advisers) rather than ask for more deadly armament?

Here's the problem: Russian soldiers outnumber Ukranian soldiers 3 to 1. And the Russians are advancing. Asking them to pretty please stop attacking isn't going to work. Western arms slowed down in late 23 and early 24 (just as you recommended); and Russians continued to advance, continued to steal more land, continued to kill more Ukrainians. I think that the west needs far harsher economic sanctions on Russia. We're going to need to increase pressure on allies or economic partners who help Russia. Russian doesn't care about losing young lives in their war. I don't think that the war will end (ie: Russia won't agree to real peace concessions); until the oligarchs running Russia are hurt economically.

Why do you assume that they aren't talking? I'm sure that they've had near continuous third party talks for years.

Why do you assume that they aren't talking? I'm sure that they've had near continuous third party talks for years.
He doesn't care about that. Aupy is a Putinista; he just wants Ukrainians to "talk" while they lay down and die at the hands of their despotic neighbor. He says:

OK, fuck that and ask Ukraine to continue fighting
... as if Ukraine is only fighting because someone else "asks" them to, rather than because someone (Putin) is holding a knife to their throat.
Very dishonest and disingenuous.

He doesn't care about that. Aupy is a Putinista; he just wants Ukrainians to "talk" while they lay down and die at the hands of their despotic neighbor. He says:

OK, fuck that and ask Ukraine to continue fighting
... as if Ukraine is only fighting because someone else "asks" them to, rather than because someone (Putin) is holding a knife to their throat.
Very dishonest and disingenuous.
Oh come on! You need to catch up. The US has politely asked the Ukrainians to aggressively attack Russia because we are meanies. The Ukrainians are very nice to have volunteered to die in vain for the US. Good chaps those lads...

Back
Top Bottom