• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Putin is an incompetent dictator obsessed on Ukraine. He has no way to back out, the only thing he can do is kill Ukrainian citizens.
I think he is pretty competent but it is true that Russia and he himself has no way back out. Russia has to finish Ukraine to stay independent. Russia can not allow that shit you do go unpunished. And if we need to kill ukrainian soldiers for that so be it. Their deaths are on you and ukro-regime you installed. Georgians were punished and learned their lesson, so will ukrainians, eventually.
What exactly is the shit we do that we need to be punished for?

Putin is an incompetent dictator obsessed on Ukraine. He has no way to back out, the only thing he can do is kill Ukrainian citizens.
I think he is pretty competent but it is true that Russia and he himself has no way back out. Russia has to finish Ukraine to stay independent. Russia can not allow that shit you do go unpunished. And if we need to kill ukrainian soldiers for that so be it. Their deaths are on you and ukro-regime you installed. Georgians were punished and learned their lesson, so will ukrainians, eventually.
Hamstringing Putin's expansionist agenda, making him so unpopular in his own Country, that he is so afraid for his life that he's killing his neighbors AND his own people...
Nothing, really.

Because we’re big meanies!

FWW. There is a lot of news from Ukraine sources that Russia has been taking some big loses.
That may be accurate and it is also great propaganda for the west but Russian losses are of no consequence and will have no impact on the conduct of the war. These losses never have been historically important and they are not today. Lots of Russian men escaped at the beginning of the Russian Hitler's invasion. The ones that didn't really don't give a shit about their lives. Everyone in Russia is afraid. Drink lots of vodka and just keep taking it up the ass. It beats the salt mine.

?? This is delusional! Do you honestly think that if Russia conquers all of Ukraine that the rest of Europe will just give up and invite the Russian invaders?
NATO will be proven to be useless and people in NATO countries will see that.
What will be proven is that non-Nato countries within Russia's reach are in mortal danger.
Tom

Do you have any ideas?
I have. Get the hell out of Ukraine and Russia. You have no business there.
We aren't in Russia. And you get the hell out of Ukraine, you have no business there.
Ukraine IS Russia.

Ukraine is not Russia.
But it was and will be again, soon.
This thread started in December 2021, and included you saying the same thing then.

What does "soon" mean in your claim?
Tom

Back
Top Bottom