• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

The invasion has begun. Putin has demanded military forces of Ukraine at Kyiv surrender. Kyiv is some 300 miles from the Dombass breakaway republic. This is an act of war on an independent nation that in no way can threaten Russia in any major way. Putin is now a war criminal. It is obvious Pootie saw his chance to make a land grab slipping through his fingers and decided to act and to hell with the consequences. February 23, 2022. A day of infamy.
The real war criminals are the US media.

I listened to your video for 14 minutes, then couldn't take it anymore. It made me want to puke. I really don't give a fuck about the original sin. I've been hearing that bullshit from religious people my entire life. Original sin is no fucking excuse to kill innocent people today. Period. Blame the fucking west all you want. We are far from perfect. But here's the issue: one country is invading another. It's killing people. If you can sleep at night knowing that civilians are dying because Bush offending Russian officials in 1980, then you are just someone that I can't relate to.

I listened to your video for 14 minutes, then couldn't take it anymore
Truth hurts, does not it?
Right now, I don't give a fuck about how people were mean to Russia in the past. Let's go after the meanies later. The issue today is how to stop a nation not interested in negotiation from killing people in another nation and stealing their land.

Right now, I don't give a fuck about how people were mean to Russia in the past. Let's go after the meanies later. The issue today is how to stop a nation not interested in negotiation from killing people in another nation and stealing their land.
Where were you all these 8 years and 14k people dead?
Where were you when ukrainian nazi from Western Ukraine bussed themselves and went to Odessa to burn alive few dozens russian hippies?
Where were you when ukrainian government critters were promising to hang crimeans?

Your government funded nazi revolt in Ukraine and you said nothing.

Air strikes and shelling in addition to tanks and troop movement...

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Russia launched a wide-ranging attack on Ukraine on Thursday, hitting cities and bases with airstrikes or shelling, as civilians piled into trains and cars to flee. Ukraine’s government said Russian tanks and troops rolled across the border in a “full-scale war” that could rewrite the geopolitical order and whose fallout already reverberated around the world.

Russia launches military strikes across Ukraine​

Explosions reported across Ukraine as Russian President Vladimir Putin announces a military operation

ukraineairstrikes.png

Emphasis added.

Where were you all these 8 years and 14k people dead?
Where were you when ukrainian nazi from Western Ukraine bussed themselves and went to Odessa to burn few dozen russian hippies?
Where were you when ukrainian government critters were promising hang crimeans?

Your government funded nazi revolt in Ukraine and you said nothing.
Yes. Here is what I'd say to the Katrina Vanden Heuvel's of the world: you can blame the meanies in the west all you want. Blame it all on us. But the warmongers will always find an excuse to attack. Barbos and Putin literally believe that there are baby killing Nazis in Ukraine. They don't need proof, all that they are looking for is an excuse.

that there are baby killing Nazis in Ukraine
That's actually a fact. They even call streets after baby killing Nazis.
I mean literally baby killing nazis. WW2 nazis that is.
And your government gave these people money, actual money. Actual literal money.
Without that there would be no current shit.

Man, the Russian Military sucks. They were told to go in as peacekeepers to two small fake Republics, and they accidentally started raging war on mainland Ukraine.

I hope Putin gets something out of this massive instability. The idea that they think taking over Ukraine will end in their favor over the long-term is quite the farce.

The one other thing I don't see are massive movements across Eastern Europe to rejoin Mother Russia.

The idea that a Russian thinks that karma balances in their favor based on how nations have treated others is really unfortunate. The second nations saw they could release themselves from the USSR/Russia, they bolted as fast as they could. I wonder why.

Amyway. according to official reporting. All Ukrainian border control people left Russia-Ukraine border and some 40 left to russian territiory.
One of the ukrainian Su-27 jet fled Ukraine and landed in Romania.

Russia seems to be destroying Ukrainian bases all over Ukraine.

Man, the Russian Military sucks. They were told to go in as peacekeepers to two small fake Republics, and they accidentally started raging war on mainland Ukraine.
Well, that's actually efficient way to do it. But it is true the only place where ukrainians seems to be mounting any kind of fight is around these breakout republics.

The idea that a Russian thinks that karma balances in their favor based on how nations have treated others is really unfortunate. The second nations saw they could release themselves from the USSR/Russia, they bolted as fast as they could. I wonder why.
Russia is not USSR. In fact this constant comparison is one of the reason for this shit.

Amyway. according to official reporting. All Ukrainian border control people left Russia-Ukraine border and some 40 left to russian territiory.

That doesn't make sense the way you wrote it since everywhere is Russia. Let me fix this for you:
Amyway. according to official reporting. All Russian border control people left Russia-Russia border and some 40 left to russian territiory.
One of the russian Su-27 jet fled Russia and landed in Russia.

Russia seems to be destroying Russian bases all over Russia.

That doesn't make sense the way you wrote it since everywhere is Russia. Let me fix this for you:
Amyway. according to official reporting. All Russian border control people left Russia-Russia border and some 40 left to russian territiory.

Really?

Really?

Well, according to you, TODAY and most recently you said Ukraine was always part of Russia. TOMORROW, what will it be? Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia were always part of Russia? Will it go as far as Romania, Bulgaria, and Poland were always part of Russia?

Russia closes access to Azov Sea as Americans wonder why Putin would close access to a Narnian body of water. Isn't Aslan supposed to come from across the Azov Sea? Meanwhile one of the two major Ukrainian ports is now shuttered.

Really?

Well, according to you, TODAY and most recently you said Ukraine was always part of Russia. TOMORROW, what will it be? Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia were always part of Russia? Will it go as far as Romania, Bulgaria, and Poland were always part of Russia?
Oh, it's just so predictable. Very shortly we'll hear Russian claims of Nazis in Romania and Poland and the other countries.

Back
Top Bottom