• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

More about boats.

Secret US ‘Kayak Drone’ Washed Ashore on Crimea
It should be noted that back in April, the United States promised to transfer to Ukraine various multi-purpose stealth unmanned surface vehicles for testing in combat conditions against Russia. Media reports appeared in May that Ukrainian operators had already been trained at the Joint Expeditionary US Naval Base Little Creek, an amphibious force facility of the former US Atlantic Fleet.

Such compact stealth boats, called tactical autonomous systems (Man-Portable Tactical Autonomous Systems – MANTAS), can be used both for collecting information, reconnaissance, surveillance and target designation, and for carrying out strike missions, turning into kamikaze drones.

ScreenHunter-11115-1170x873.jpg

The guy is a fucking kook who knows a little bit about economics and fuck all about everything else. I'm not surprised you'd listen to someone like that.
Oh really? What's next? Russia blew up their own gas pipeline and bridge?
Cook here is collective west with Nuland on top of it which think they can win a war with nuclear power such as Russia.
So address his point, instead of attacking his credibility of which he has way more that all WH scam combined.

Seriusly, you really think these MIC paid cunts which you see on CNN have more credibility? Seriously?

There are still some sane people in US.

Poor Barbos.

The guy in your video says, '"This is a war about Russian Security," okay. That's the Russian view. And you can say "They're crazy/not crazy," but I think that's the Russian view.'

He pins it right here. Any Russians who are stupid enough to think this war is really about Russian security have to be fucking crazy.

Fucking Crazy! You know, just like certain posters here who insisted that Russia wasn't interested in "expansionism" back on December 6th, but were proven to be fucking crazy town wrong when( to nobody's surprise), Putin "annexed" more territory from Ukraine at the end of September.

The guy in your video says, '"This is a war about Russian Security," okay. That's the Russian view. And you can say "They're crazy/not crazy," but I think that's the Russian view.'
That's all you see there?
And what's wrong with him saying that? Please note, that he does not agree with "you" there. And even if he did, what would it change?
The guy merely points out the same thing Mersheimer is saying.
The guy is sane. and you and your establishment are not.

That's all you see there?
You think I can watch a 44 minute video that you posted 36 minutes ago? LOL. Crazy!
Actually, that's not crazy, that can be easily achieved :)
People do that all the time, and his interview is shorter than that anyway.

So, anyone who does not agree with talking heads on CNN is a cook according to you here. That make Mersheimer, Sachs, Roger Waters and ..... Elon Musk cooks.
OK.

Yeah, Roger Waters did tear Smerconish a new one, did not he? :)

Sachs says that we are making a nuclear adversary choose between a humiliating defeat and a nuclear war. But that isn't at all what we are doing. We are telling Russia to stop trying to murder civilians and steal land from other sovereign states. Russia doesn't have to be humiliated. They can just fucking go home and say "sorry." The West isn't going to sack Moscow. The west isn't going to enslave Russians or send them to gulags.

You know what you DON'T fucking do EVER?

You don't fucking reward violence just because it is backed by nuclear threats.

Letting Russia get away with this kind of murderous theft would only be an invitation for them to do it again and again. It is unsustainable. It is unconscionable.

Sachs is nuts. But notice that he AND Mearsheimer refuse to say that Russia/Putin is behaving reasonably, or rationally. They both know that Putin's delusions of NATO oppression are, in REALITY, just paranoid fantasies. That's why neither one even bothers to try convincing Russians to change their strategies. Because you can't negotiate with crazy spoiled children. The West are the only rational actors on the playing field so that is why both of them think the West needs to be responsible for stopping this situation. But when they say the West is responsible, they mean that because ONLY the West has the capacity to act like a responsible adult in this situation. Because Putin is fucking nuts.

Oh really? What's next? Russia blew up their own gas pipeline and bridge?
He believes covid was created in the US in a biolab. That disqualifies him as a reputable source on anything.
Cook here is collective west with Nuland on top of it which think they can win a war with nuclear power such as Russia.
Oh good, you've given up the pretense of pretending this is about nazis and are going with full blown imperialism. Welcome to what everyone knew 10 months ago.
So address his point, instead of attacking his credibility of which he has way more that all WH scam combined.
The guy is an economist, and a shitty one at that who believes in complete bullshit conspiracy theories. I'm quite comfortable not giving a flying fuck what he thinks with regard to foreign policy and only giving the slightest of fucks in the field where he allegedly has some expertise.
Seriusly, you really think these MIC paid cunts which you see on CNN have more credibility? Seriously?
Yes, but that's largely because I consider even a 17 year old TikTok influencer high on molly being more credible than a Russian propagandist. I mean at this point Baghdad Bob has a very strong case to sue you for copyright infringement.

Seriously.

Saying Russia is winning in Ukraine is like saying Germany and Japan did very well getting second place in WW2.
... I understand why you say that.
Yeah, he said it because Russia is losing. Obviously and embarrassingly.
No.
So when do you report for duty? Do you need any tampons?
I was gonna say...

I decided to "show ignored content" and oh boy...Barbos is more dedicated to Mother Russia than several hundred thousand actual Russians (that skipped town rather than get drafted).

Just skimming through, I learned that:

1. Russia is actually winning.

2. The Ukrainian army has been destroyed.

3. Russia is now fighting NATO directly AND inflicting heavy losses!

Truth is, Russia would get (what's left of) their asses handed to them on a platter if they tangled with even one NATO country like Germany, France, or the UK...to say nothing of what would happen if the US got involved directly. It is worth pointing out that the current ass-whipping is being delivered by Ukrainian forces armed with mid-level Western kit after being given some training in modern tactics by the US. Russia hasn't even achieved air superiority over Ukraine. Putin should be thanking whatever god he worships (probably a photo of himself on a horse) that the US didn't accede to Zelensky's request for a no-fly zone, because if we'd done that there wouldn't be so much as a Russian kite flying over Ukraine.

And if Russia is "winning," (I guess I'll have to unblock some more to see the hilarious answer), then how is it that Kyiv is still standing? How is it that Zelensky is still President of Ukraine? Why are Russian soldiers retreating from areas they've controlled for the past 8 years?

This war...sorry, "special military operation"....has exposed the Russian military to be a paper tiger. Or...paper bear? Kyiv was supposed to have fallen 8 fucking months ago, Barbos. How is that "winning?"

Just skimming through, I learned that:

1. Russia is actually winning.

2. The Ukrainian army has been destroyed.

3. Russia is now fighting NATO directly AND inflicting heavy losses!
You left out we're all on drugs as well.

Back
Top Bottom