• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How to Please a Woman

Trausti

Deleted
C3BIJGpW8AEOjbv.jpg

http://journals.lww.com/humanandrology/Abstract/2016/03000/Female_hot_spots___extragenital_erogenous_zones.4.aspx

Men are far more economical. We just have one.
sad_sign_givemehead_100-100.gif

As useful as this information may be, the thread title is misleading.

I've found that the best way to please a woman is to have her make me a sandwich - makes the little lady feel useful.

Folks,

The sure way to please a woman is to listen to what she has to say and try to agree. :)

A.

Folks,

The sure way to please a woman is to listen to what she has to say and try to agree. :)

A.

Found that out (again) last night when my wife was pissing and moaning about Quickbooks troubles at work and I tried to help. She didn't like my advice, got mad and said she just "wanted to vent".

Folks,

A.

Found that out (again) last night when my wife was pissing and moaning about Quickbooks troubles at work and I tried to help. She didn't like my advice, got mad and said she just "wanted to vent".

You're not supposed to be her problem solver, even if you could fix it in 3 minutes. Just nod your head and say "I understand how you feel, honey". If she still hasn't figured it out on her own after 5 days, then you might drop a little hint or tip, but tread very carefully. My ex-girlfriend and I sat on the side of the road for almost 17 hours once, hugging and sharing our feelings after her car got a flat tire.

Back
Top Bottom