• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

HUGE, EXPLOSIVE, GAME CHANGING Tape released by Omarosa!!!11! OMFG CLICKBAIT

So she admitted to bringing recording devices to white house? To me that sounds incredibly dumb and clearly she will be prosecuted and might even go to jail, unless she can blackmail trump with some yet-unreleased tapes. But I do have to agree that whatever shit she says about Trump and his mental health is probably true.

Apparently she broke no law, since she had no security clearance.

Apparently she's been recording for years and has lots of inside information. However, her main focus right now seems to be selling her book. I will not be buying.

Apparently she's been recording for years and has lots of inside information. However, her main focus right now seems to be selling her book. I will not be buying.
I'm surprised she hasn't see up a Sociopathic Kickstarter... stating she'd release different tapes based on increased levels of sales of her book. Sell upwards of 1 million books, she'll give the Russia related material to Mueller.

So she admitted to bringing recording devices to white house? To me that sounds incredibly dumb and clearly she will be prosecuted and might even go to jail, unless she can blackmail trump with some yet-unreleased tapes. But I do have to agree that whatever shit she says about Trump and his mental health is probably true.

Apparently she broke no law, since she had no security clearance.
Well, if they can retroactively classify stuff to hammer her, maybe they can retroactively grant clearances...

Easy enough to justify. After all the campaign hype about Hillary's Emails, it would be expected, or should be expected, or anyone involved with the campaign could be expected to expect to be held responsible for individually seeking out and familiarizing themselves with the details of classification and the handling of classified data and materials, thus we do not 'grant' her a clearance at this time, as much as we 'recognize' that she should have been much more sensitive to the rules and regulation of classified materials, back when she was 'one of the best people, the very best,' that Trump hired, vice the 'dirty rotten dog' that she turned out to be when she became surplus to needs.
Her failure to sign anything acknowledging her responsibilities with respect to classified data is merely another sign of her failure to properly show initiative in regards this issue.

195071BD-9378-4795-9698-5574A4DAB2C6_w650_r0_s.jpg

It's already on special. Give it another week and it will be 2 for $10

Still won't be buying.

I suspect the only people that are buying it are media researchers.

Still, she has made sure everything she writes is backed up with tapes and videos and e-mails. The whole situation makes me laugh and giggle. Karma is a bitch.

195071BD-9378-4795-9698-5574A4DAB2C6_w650_r0_s.jpg

It's already on special. Give it another week and it will be 2 for $10

#2 on Amazon. I'd read a freebie, but wouldn't shell out for it.

You should buy a few, on the bet that sales are so flaccid that in a couple of years they'll be rare, and you'll be able to sell them for $3 each!

Omarosa's book Unhinged suggests Trump has dementia or Alzheimer's disease — Quartz
Disturbingly, she also argues that Trump is suffering a dramatic mental decline, from the quick-thinking Apprentice host to a lonely, befuddled president who rattles around in the White House with rage and confusion.
OMN wrote about the first season of The Apprentice:
Five hours is a long time. Everyone lagged, except for one person—Trump himself. His energy was high and his focus sharp. He engaged on an elevated level and had a full grasp of the rules and parameters of each task. He knew each of our names and performance histories, show by show. He spoke with a wide-ranging vocabulary, made eye contact, and sat still. He analyzed our performance and arguments on the fly. He kept all these balls in the air at the same time, without any sign of fatigue or stress.
and about one candidate who failed to add up profits and losses properly:
Trump repeated a lengthy numbers sequence with no notes in front of him, calculated them in his head in moments, and came to his conclusion that the math-addled contestant should be fired.
From the article,
The Trump of 2005 would have sought counsel and advice, Omarosa writes, instead of responding impulsively on Twitter to a phone call or revelation on TV. “Back then, he could process complex information, differences of opinion, and weigh the consequences,” she said.
OMN claims that his memory is failing, to the point that he does not recognize new hires.
He’s “paranoid and irritable,” she writes, and “anything could trigger fits of rage.” Close advisors were subject to long, rambling phone calls, and subject to screaming tirades if they didn’t deliver what he wanted.

OMN is far from alone in suspecting mental deterioration for DT, it must be conceded.

This whole back and forth with Omarosa is to me one of the most embarrassing and indicative moments of this whole absurd presidency. I can't see how anybody can read his tweets about this and have any respect for him at all. There should be a room devoted to this notable event in his presidential library, if impeached and convicted presidents get one.

Poor Omarosa. Big guilty verdicts for Trump associates right after she launched her book, so her fifteen minutes got cut down to five and nobody cares about any more tapes that she wanted to slowly leak out to extend her stay in the news cycle.

If she weren't such a horrible and despicable individual, I'd feel sorry for her.

Donald Trump Reportedly Uses a Tanning Bed Every Morning | Teen Vogue -- something that may explain his infamous skin color.
This could explain something we've been wondering. His use of tanning beds has been well in excess of what is safe and Trump is actually just a sentient cancer tumor at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Poor Omarosa. Big guilty verdicts for Trump associates right after she launched her book, so her fifteen minutes got cut down to five and nobody cares about any more tapes that she wanted to slowly leak out to extend her stay in the news cycle.

If she weren't such a horrible and despicable individual, I'd feel sorry for her.
Yeah, poor what's her name.

She was just on MSNBC again this morning.

Omarosa defends “hush money” claim: “Every time the Trump people challenge me, I bring the receipts” | Salon.com
Following days of attacks from President Donald Trump and his inner-circle on her credibility, Manigault-Newman offered a firm message on live TV: "Donald Trump has met his match."
Indeed he has, at least in self-promotion.

Then a lot of details on her being offered a job in exchange for shutting up about Donald Trump, and the possibility that DT might order his Attorney General to arrest her.
What Mr. Nixon – I mean Mr. Trump – does will be brought to light," Manigault-Newman responded. "Every action that he takes against me jeopardizes him and his presidency."
Interesting slip here.
The former "Apprentice" star, who is herself an ordained Baptist minister, then turned the conversation to the divine. As evidence of her unresolved strength, Manigault-Newman offered that she has a whole community of people of faith standing beside her and praying for her amid the fire and the fury being aimed at her from President Trump's machine.

"No matter who is in the Oval Office, Donald Trump needs to remember that God is on the throne," she said.

As to whose side God is on, some Religious Right leaders seem to think that that entity is firmly on DT's side. But let us not forget  Gott strafe England and J. C. Squire - Wikiquote:
God heard the embattled nations sing and shout
"Gott strafe England" and "God save the King!"
God this, God that, and God the other thing –
"Good God!" said God, "I've got my work cut out!"

Back
Top Bottom