• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"I believe in God . . .

So, god is what goes bump in the night. God is superstition. God is the ignorance of causes.
God is the corrupt majority (lower middle class on up) working to enslave a minority (the poor) to do all the crap work, for the least return benefit. They create coincidences in people's lives and say "ohh, God did it". Like the guy with the masonic account number with 4 digits from my CADL that sat down next to me and "knew someone" (who is a well designed archetype that anyone can play) that I had corresponded with in the past.

And I go along with it, because what am I going to do? I'm the minority, and I'm not willing to team up against the few to enslave them, and the many have already banded together in corruption (the US military, and the middle class on up). I am screwed. Fuck those pieces of shit for deciding it was all right to band together, avoid work, and screw the poor.

Fuck them for being able to live with themselves, because they consistently get away with it by thinking "better them than me". Fuck them for setting up analytic AIs to give them all the best stuff, and insuring that any investment the poor make will not do anything for them. Fuck them.

I don't know about believing "in" God, but I think there is a God.

We humans, like the whole living species, when is about behavior we just copy.

Children raised by wolfs showed they walked with their "four" legs and ate raw meat, etc.

Children raised by people show they walk with "two" legs not because the body is built that way "and sh*t like that" but because when little, parents or others taught them to walk with their lower extremities.

Humans weren't capable to start ordained style of life without someone teaching them, instructing them.

It must be, it has to be, there is a God who provided humans reasoning to ordain thoughts and come out with laws and more.

I don't know about believing "in" God, but I think there is a God.

We humans, like the whole living species, when is about behavior we just copy.

Children raised by wolfs showed they walked with their "four" legs and ate raw meat, etc.

Children raised by people show they walk with "two" legs not because the body is built that way "and sh*t like that" but because when little, parents or others taught them to walk with their lower extremities.

Humans weren't capable to start ordained style of life without someone teaching them, instructing them.

It must be, it has to be, there is a God who provided humans reasoning to ordain thoughts and come out with laws and more.

Well, that's the easy, convenient explanation. Sure does save you some glucose. No need to go to the discomfort of looking any further.

You are here and you can reason. No other demonstration is needed.
Unless we don't already share your starting premise, or accept your logical leaps, or question your logical fallacies...

So, yeah, demonstration IS necessary, to show that your reasoning is correct, because our reasoning does not lead to the same conclusions.

You mean the same God that created the  Mandelbrot set without  complex numbers or  transcendental functions?

Sometimes man is distracted and copy everything wrong. I guess God was distracted once as well, He should direct: "Do not invent stupid theories in science", "Do not get confuse and think abstract mathematics is reflection of physical reality"...

God is the corrupt majority (lower middle class on up) working to enslave a minority (the poor) to do all the crap work, for the least return benefit. They create coincidences in people's lives and say "ohh, God did it". Like the guy with the masonic account number with 4 digits from my CADL that sat down next to me and "knew someone" (who is a well designed archetype that anyone can play) that I had corresponded with in the past.

There are those - not forgetting ; who I know of, who have worked their way from poor to a better position (middle class if you will) throughout the years (some people perhaps going further) and no doubt it seems a lot less so in the current financial climate.

The middle class (upper and very lower end) can go in opposite directions depending on circumstances i.e. some make it into the high society bracket although very few perhaps , whereas some of the lower middle class mainly.. slip right into the poor bracket losing a lot. Even when people are classified as mid-class : they are themselves also going to food banks.

It's been a sort of a sod's law ... cases like those "not poor enough" to get some financial assistance or support /free prescriptions , at the same time "not wealthy enough" to afford a decent living, afford medicines or if you're one of the lucky ones (if you can call it lucky) are struggling trying to run a small business.

Last edited:

Your response increases the probability that the statement of Mr. Delia (above in italics) is true.

On the contrary, Delia in this case must show the side opposite to mine.

I say humans copy from someone.

Delia must say then: humans acquire it... (how?)

Your response increases the probability that the statement of Mr. Delia (above in italics) is true.

One of our best contributors from the past explained it like this. Once you understand how sand falling through a hole in a truck bed can form a perfect conical shape on the ground below without intervention or intention of any intelligence other than the laws of the universe, you can then move on to snowflake formation and from there eventually you may gain an understanding of the complexity of life giving rise to intelligent brains without need for magical entities or agency.

There are those - not forgetting ; who I know of, who have worked their way from poor to a better position (middle class if you will) throughout the years (some people perhaps going further) and no doubt it seems a lot less so in the current financial climate.
Keep in mind you're talking to someone who is the product of psycho-social experimentation used to create a slave, me, who can't end their own life. I can't end my life- I have to hope for a chance to retaliate against the corrupt who pushed me into this position, but if I retaliate, I will be tortured by the US government and the rich corrupt who enjoy torturing people from within the criminal justice system. I suppose the only comfort I get is that someone gets to enjoy life (which is sort of beautiful, even though I don't most of the time), even though they are lazy, corrupt pieces of shit who mold stupid kids into negligently corrupt pieces of shit (who have to make sure they don't acknowledge what they are doing in order to enjoy their corruption- using the "better me than someone else" excuse).

Here in the USA, the power structure is due to a marriage made in hell- people willing to group together to rip off others (corrupt, like Trump), and people who enjoy torturing others (rapists, murderers, etc.) that the corrupt use as a threat against those who will not polish their shoes, fix their mansions, while they hang out getting high and use broken women (who are forced to place money ahead of love because of corruption) for their pleasure.

You know what's worse? I know drugs and good looks are all it takes to feel really awesome. I know what the rich do, and know they don't give a fuck, and have friendship with one another, and stab eachother in the back, and in the end don't give a fuck, because they say "you would have done it too, I am what I am, you lost, good lost before the war began, and you, my friend, are good."

Christians are the worse of the worse. Holy fuck are they corrupt, they'll look you in the eye and say "God blessed me so much with this sudden windfall", knowing full well that it's the benefit of corruption.

I am jealous of the corrupt. Totally. What a life they lead. And it's all mortals vs. mortals, no fucking consequence. They just have to fuck over the poor their whole lives, only let those who are broken (like me) live, and use us for their pleasure. I am quite literally a modern slave, and I know it, and hate it, but I can't kill myself. I'm pretty well molded into living without any choice but serve the corrupt, and do slave drugs to make me feel a bit better every once in a while, while you pieces of shit live the good life. Or other slaves are molded... until they cannot strike back, until they live in lowly positions, til they are on the bottom too.

I have nothing but hatred for my masters, no fear of them, just knowledge. They use me for their benefit, I have no way out, and they live the good life which I do not and can not. And they don't care, because they know they get away with it, and they know I know. It doesn't take a good deed to feel good, it takes money. And here come the lies again....

You mean the same God that created the  Mandelbrot set without  complex numbers or  transcendental functions?

Well yes, obviously. That's why everything in nature is fractal. Galaxies are just very large atoms with bigass electron clouds.
Complex behaviors emerge from very simple rules/algorithms for the same reason. Whodathunkit? Why, GAWD, of course!

Keep in mind you're talking to someone who is the product of psycho-social experimentation used to create a slave, me, who can't end their own life. I can't end my life- I have to hope for a chance to retaliate against the corrupt who pushed me into this position, but if I retaliate, I will be tortured by the US government and the rich corrupt who enjoy torturing people from within the criminal justice system. I suppose the only comfort I get is that someone gets to enjoy life (which is sort of beautiful, even though I don't most of the time), even though they are lazy, corrupt pieces of shit who mold stupid kids into negligently corrupt pieces of shit (who have to make sure they don't acknowledge what they are doing in order to enjoy their corruption- using the "better me than someone else" excuse).

Besides the Christian part , I wasn't disagreeing with your previous post ... I was just mentioning what I see in some of the middle class who are also unfortunate than others, within the varying degrees : the just above or barely above the lower-class: moving by the truck load everyday in the direction of becoming much worse off. (Or becoming poor again just as they were climbing up the ladder)

Here in the USA, the power structure is due to a marriage made in hell- people willing to group together to rip off others (corrupt, like Trump), and people who enjoy torturing others (rapists, murderers, etc.) that the corrupt use as a threat against those who will not polish their shoes, fix their mansions, while they hang out getting high and use broken women (who are forced to place money ahead of love because of corruption) for their pleasure.

You know what's worse? I know drugs and good looks are all it takes to feel really awesome. I know what the rich do, and know they don't give a fuck, and have friendship with one another, and stab eachother in the back, and in the end don't give a fuck, because they say "you would have done it too, I am what I am, you lost, good lost before the war began, and you, my friend, are good."

Quite a lot of people all over the world agree saying (like those on youtube) its now common all over the place. Do in (ancient) Rome as the Romans do.

Christians are the worse of the worse. Holy fuck are they corrupt, they'll look you in the eye and say "God blessed me so much with this sudden windfall", knowing full well that it's the benefit of corruption.

Christians would acknowledge and agree, we have under the banner some of the biggest hypocrites. Serving two masters some would call it. Quite a few being called out by other Christians online (youtube especially).

I am jealous of the corrupt. Totally. What a life they lead. And it's all mortals vs. mortals, no fucking consequence. They just have to fuck over the poor their whole lives, only let those who are broken (like me) live, and use us for their pleasure. I am quite literally a modern slave, and I know it, and hate it, but I can't kill myself. I'm pretty well molded into living without any choice but serve the corrupt, and do slave drugs to make me feel a bit better every once in a while, while you pieces of shit live the good life. Or other slaves are molded... until they cannot strike back, until they live in lowly positions, til they are on the bottom too.

I have nothing but hatred for my masters, no fear of them, just knowledge. They use me for their benefit, I have no way out, and they live the good life which I do not and can not. And they don't care, because they know they get away with it, and they know I know. It doesn't take a good deed to feel good, it takes money. And here come the lies again....

Not sure what to say without sounding patronizing ,besides ... I am not a fan of the world as it is (also from a biblical perspective) at most ...and I am myself from a "poor working-class" backgound (you probably knew that by the atrocious grammatical errors I make in nearly all my posts) .

Trully best wishes to you!

One of our best contributors from the past explained it like this. Once you understand how sand falling through a hole in a truck bed can form a perfect conical shape on the ground below without intervention or intention of any intelligence other than the laws of the universe, you can then move on to snowflake formation and from there eventually you may gain an understanding of the complexity of life giving rise to intelligent brains without need for magical entities or agency.

If what you say is right, why other species don't do the same?

Don't do the same what? Develop complex brains? Well, they do. They also develop wings and antennae and gills and other things that we do not. I don't see the point of your question.

Don't do the same what? Develop complex brains? Well, they do. They also develop wings and antennae and gills and other things that we do not. I don't see the point of your question.

Unbelievable, are you saying that other species with their "mental power", their "intelligence", their "intellect" have managed to develop antennae and gills...?

You might just have invented a brand new theory in philosophy, congratulations.

If such is your point, then keep going, you may be going in the right track...truck... crack... cuack!

Unbelievable, are you saying that other species with their "mental power", their "intelligence", their "intellect" have managed to develop antennae and gills...?

You might just have invented a brand new theory in philosophy, congratulations.

If such is your point, then keep going, you may be going in the right track...truck... crack... cuack!

Yeah, that's the ticket. We'll just go with that. No need to actually read my comments or anything. ;)

Back
Top Bottom