• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I Don’t Support Feminism If It Means Murdering All Men

Draconis and fta.

Are the names significant or the fact that both are non-USA?

No. The only significance is that they are male.

I didn't realise that it was a female only thread. And if it is not why does the fact that they are male have any real significance?

In all seriousness, I suspect that there is in fact something like a zero-sum(maybe more like "low sum") relationship between men and women as social classes. Granted, due to heterosexual and reproductive urges, genocide on either side of the "battle of the sexes" would be counter-productive. But that doesn't rule out patriarchal oppression or matriarchal oppression. We've seen patriarchal oppression for a long time. Now the pendulum's swinging away from that extreme, and supposedly, the goal is for it to stop at the middle. How many concessions must be made before that point is reached, I wonder? And how realistic is the expectation that it actually will stop at that point?

In all seriousness, I suspect that there is in fact something like a zero-sum(maybe more like "low sum") relationship between men and women as social classes. Granted, due to heterosexual and reproductive urges, genocide on either side of the "battle of the sexes" would be counter-productive. But that doesn't rule out patriarchal oppression or matriarchal oppression. We've seen patriarchal oppression for a long time. Now the pendulum's swinging away from that extreme, and supposedly, the goal is for it to stop at the middle. How many concessions must be made before that point is reached, I wonder? And how realistic is the expectation that it actually will stop at that point?

Eh, parthenogenesis would be much easier to carry out than attempting to produce offspring without ova or uteri.

But yes, hopefully, the pendulum will stop in the middle. But if not, I don't like men's chances.

I didn't realise that it was a female only thread. And if it is not why does the fact that they are male have any real significance?

Because the matriarchy is taking note of potential troublemakers.

It's possible to cause trouble by doing nothing at all. And I kind of like sitting back (with popcorn) and watching trouble unfold.

And should I really be enthused by the prospect of being killed for my sex? It's like the appalling sexual selection that goes on in some cultures: girl fetuses being terminated because they are female.

My member is only as old as I am, and I'm not a senior yet. I'm only middle aged.

That means the cute college girls aren't all that interested in my member, but there are women in my age bracket that are worthwhile to flirt with.

The murdering men feminism is the only feminism I will support.

That said, I welcome our blood-lusting feminist overlords.

Phew. Thank the Lord for that condition. Now I know I will survive :D

You will be given special status and privileges, and this will show the others how wonderful life can be for them if they behave themselves and submit.

You really should pay more attention to Tiger!' self esteem. I am afraid however that if only the prime examples of male chauvanism were allowed to survive, their offspring would be so powerful they would probably turn the tables. Am I to read that submit to mean to castration?:wink:

The murdering men feminism is the only feminism I will support.

That said, I welcome our blood-lusting feminist overlords.

You shall be richly rewarded for your loyalty. We will neuter you last.

You will be given special status and privileges, and this will show the others how wonderful life can be for them if they behave themselves and submit.

You really should pay more attention to Tiger!' self esteem. I am afraid however that if only the prime examples of male chauvanism were allowed to survive, their offspring would be so powerful they would probably turn the tables. Am I to read that submit to mean to castration?:wink:

Please allow me to clarify. They only need to look like alpha males, especially when naked. If any of these specimens actually shows signs of alpha behavior, corrective measures will be taken.

C'mon now! If you REALLY BELIEVE, you'll get them young before they do their damage!:rolleyes:

Oh, we will. But it's too late for that in ksen's case.

This is true. I raped a baby into my wife at least 3 times before being overcome with privilege guilt and getting a vasectomy to help stem the tide of future oppressors.

Back
Top Bottom