• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I feel guilty for having satisfaction from this story

You are calling a guy out who last posted in this thread over a month and a half ago... and you expect a response?

You are calling a guy out who last posted in this thread over a month and a half ago... and you expect a response?

Putin is notorious for running various banking schemes in Russia, while hiding the fact from his loyal followers.

barbos:

I'm calling you out.
OK
Did you read the entire article you linked to? Did you understand what you read?
Yes and yes.
Apparently not.
How so?
What purpose do you have here, barbos? Out with it.
Here where?
I do despise banksters, I think they are invariably full of shit and have way too much power over economy and lives of the people.
Yes, that guy does not appear to be investment bankster but settlement division sounds scammy too.
That said, credit unions are fine with me.

Putin is notorious for running various banking schemes in Russia, while hiding the fact from his loyal followers.
Interesting, care to inform me?
Last time I checked Moscow was not even close to be financial capital of anything significant.
But thanks to US they are now thinking they need at least their own credit card payment system.

Glad you answered, barbos.

The problem as I see it is that you admit to taking satisfaction in a man being falsely accused of child molesting, and, as if that weren't bad enough, the fact that he now works as a janitor.

You don't think being falsely accused of a horrendous crime through some police fuck-up is shame enough for a 'bankster'? You're happy about the fact that he now works as a janitor, that his life has been ruined by the stupidity of other professionals, that he has to live with the stigma that always comes with even being accused of such a crime, with having his name dragged through the press, an industry run by people who in many cases don't give a shit about this man and are just as greedy as the average 'bankster', have little or no desire for the truth, and are mainly concerned with the amount of attention their stories can drum up...?

Not to mention the fact that he's depressed. Who in his right mind wouldn't be after such a fiasco?

How'd you like to be arrested, cuffed, shackled, and accused of being a child molester? I'd say the guy's had enough embarrassment and hardship. I say we let him alone.

As for my question about what your purpose here was: Nevermind, it was a stupid question. I'd had one too many Sam Adams.

Glad you answered, barbos.

The problem as I see it is that you admit to taking satisfaction in a man being falsely accused of child molesting, and, as if that weren't bad enough, the fact that he now works as a janitor.

You don't think being falsely accused of a horrendous crime through some police fuck-up is shame enough for a 'bankster'? You're happy about the fact that he now works as a janitor, that his life has been ruined by the stupidity of other professionals, that he has to live with the stigma that always comes with even being accused of such a crime, with having his name dragged through the press, an industry run by people who in many cases don't give a shit about this man and are just as greedy as the average 'bankster', have little or no desire for the truth, and are mainly concerned with the amount of attention their stories can drum up...?

Not to mention the fact that he's depressed. Who in his right mind wouldn't be after such a fiasco?

How'd you like to be arrested, cuffed, shackled, and accused of being a child molester? I'd say the guy's had enough embarrassment and hardship. I say we let him alone.

As for my question about what your purpose here was: Nevermind, it was a stupid question. I'd had one too many Sam Adams.
First I don't believe he was fired because of false accusation (I believe I made it clear)
And second I take satisfaction from bad thing (his job loss and subsequent inability to find a decent job) happening to a bad (at least in my mind) person.
As I said I don't really buy his theory, my satisfaction comes from his going from a banker to a school custodian. This is so "trading spaces"
And If I remember correctly these two guys (first one too) in the movie were falsely accused too, yet it was hilarious.

Alright, barbos. Keep on laughing. Whatever gets you through the night.

Back
Top Bottom