• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I may meet Trump today . . . Seriously

SLD

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker
My right wing in laws have box seats for today’s game. Same level and side of the stadium as Trump.

One in our group knows him. Or has at least met him before. So I fear there may be some politicking and FFvC will pay him a visit.

Crap. I really don’t want to see him.

But if I do, what should I say? Without getting kicked out of the box forever.

SLD

say, “nice neck vulva.”

No, don’t say anything. This particular forum will not provide any change, I don’t think. Just fail to smile, be ready for the dumb handshake and wash your hands as soon as possible.

say, “nice neck vulva.”

No, don’t say anything. This particular forum will not provide any change, I don’t think. Just fail to smile, be ready for the dumb handshake and wash your hands as soon as possible.

Or sneeze into a fist before offer that hand to shake...

Whatever you say or do, do it and say it with gusto and authority. Just tell him he's too old, too ugly and not your type.

Say nothing, but write an anonymous tell-all book about your ordeal.

Walked past his box to the dessert bar thinking he might get some himself. Numerous SS some with bags (medical) and guy with the football standing outside. But no POTUS. Lots of MAGA hats and buttons saying “Read the Transcript”. I felt I was more at a political rally than a football game.

Back to the second half. Roll tide!!

Numerous SS some with bags (medical)...

That is called the "FAT" kit, and is made by the Company I started with 2 partners... it's a pretty impressive setup.

(I have always hoped those kits would never be used to save Cheato's life, not wanting to be complicit in any such thing. But most of the components are not dated, and the kits will still be there when Cheato is gone.)

Last edited:

That is called the "FAT" kit, and is made by the Company I started with 2 partners... it's a pretty impressive setup.

(I have always hoped those kits would never be used to save Cheato's life, not wanting to be complicit in any such thing. But most of the components are not dated, and the kits will still be there when Cheato is gone.)

It was a fat bag alright. Interesting. I figured the guy holding it is probably the highest trained medic in the land if not an actual md. There probably was an md somewhere near by if not.

After the game was over I noticed someone had a signed MAGA hat. Sure enough he’d signed it right there. If I had wanted to meet him all I had to do was wait for him to show up and could’ve easily shook his hand. I’m glad I didn’t. There’s definitely an allure to a President even one I despise so much. Had any other republican been elected I would’ve stayed to shake his hand at least. I might not agree with the other candidates but I think at least respected them.

SLD

Walked past his box to the dessert bar thinking he might get some himself. Numerous SS some with bags (medical) and guy with the football standing outside. But no POTUS. Lots of MAGA hats and buttons saying “Read the Transcript”. I felt I was more at a political rally than a football game.

Back to the second half. Roll tide!!

Did you get a chance to ask any of the "read the transcript" people what the transcript said?
I asked my Trump supporting FiL what the transcript said and he told me "the transcript says he didn't do it". I asked, "didn't do what"?
He said, "the pro thing". So I said, "right, he just asked for a favor". He said, "right". So I continued... "He understood what the Ukrainian president wanted so he just told him what he wanted.. perfectly normal, right"... he said, "right". I said, "he just wanted this, for that, its just politics"... "yes"... "this for that.. quid pro quo".. "yes".
They don't even know what they are saying or what anything is about.

After the game was over I noticed someone had a signed MAGA hat. Sure enough he’d signed it right there. If I had wanted to meet him all I had to do was wait for him to show up and could’ve easily shook his hand. I’m glad I didn’t. There’s definitely an allure to a President even one I despise so much. Had any other republican been elected I would’ve stayed to shake his hand at least. I might not agree with the other candidates but I think at least respected them.

Did you ever see the original Death Race 2000?

It was a fat bag alright. Interesting. I figured the guy holding it is probably the highest trained medic in the land if not an actual md. There probably was an md somewhere near by if not.

Sounds like an interesting afternoon! I see that LSU won, but the 4th quarter looks like it must have been exciting from the box score...

Everything in those FAT kits is about dealing with immediate life threats. USSS guys train and re-train constantly on the immediate treatment of every conceivable possible injury or sudden ailment... so the agent is probably an all-in-one master CLS trainer/operator, MD and surgeon.

Sounds like an interesting afternoon! I see that LSU won, but the 4th quarter looks like it must have been exciting from the box score...

Everything in those FAT kits is about dealing with immediate life threats. USSS guys train and re-train constantly on the immediate treatment of every conceivable possible injury or sudden ailment... so the agent is probably an all-in-one master CLS trainer/operator, MD and surgeon.

It's ridiculous. Nobody's that important, or that irreplaceable. You've got a vice president; If your president has a cardiac arrest, why not just switch him out for one that still works?

That's really cool.

Although I did re-read the name a couple of times to see if there was any hidden meaning given who the kit was for.....

Hopefully no one told him that it was called a FAT kit or else they would have had to use it or we would have heard about endless tweets decrying the assassination attempt....

Back
Top Bottom