• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

i went topless for the pizza delivery guy last night

I was traveling alone from Amsterdam to San Francisco at the tender age of 16. Things got screwed up on the second leg and I had to lay over in New York. Two flight attendants asked if I wanted to share their hotel room - which of course I did. (Back then they hired almost exclusively for looks.)
I barely got any sleep...

... but nothing happened. Probably for the best, as no doubt I'd have been scarred for life.

I did get initiated into the mile high club some years later, by another flight attendant...

I used to deliver lost luggage for the airlines. I had a japanese guy answer the door to his motel room in just his tighty whities.

To be fair, the airline lost his luggage.

And I didn’t really see how that read until after two rep comments and a good night’s sleep. Now I can’t un-see it. Not suggesting anything along the lines of compensation for lost luggage.

Wildest thing that happened to me was four Warriors (a football team from New Zealand) were banging on my door at about 3 am looking for their mate! They were celebrating a win over the Cowboys. They were nice guys, and believed me when I said I didn’t have their mate.

He tried calling out to them for help, but you had him gagged.

Back
Top Bottom