• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
RevolvingGivingHousefly-size_restricted.gif
Lame, I kept waiting for them to be viscously attacked and eaten by an alligator. ;)

Thomas II

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
...and all I'm thinking is the vacuuming that'll be needed for the couch.

Labradoodles are considered to be non- to low shedders, especially those with a Fleece or Wool coat. Hair coats tend to shed just as they do in other breeds, ranging from very low to average shedding. Grooming requirements vary depending on the length and type of coat the dog has.

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist

Labradoodles are considered to be non- to low shedders, especially those with a Fleece or Wool coat. Hair coats tend to shed just as they do in other breeds, ranging from very low to average shedding. Grooming requirements vary depending on the length and type of coat the dog has.
Man, that is even less funny than my post. :D

Thomas II

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist

Man, that is even less funny than my post. :D

Ok, ok....:D

e0d161cd11ffa871a3829b51a431d629.jpg

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Curious, tried looking it up. It is from 2018 in Brazil. Allegedly the man was suffering from a psychotic episode. Luckily the actor wasn't harmed.

If it was me, I would have tried to kick a field goal.

Thomas II

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Curious, tried looking it up. It is from 2018 in Brazil. Allegedly the man was suffering from a psychotic episode. Luckily the actor wasn't harmed.

If it was me, I would have tried to kick a field goal.

"According to the reporting, the actors who portrayed Roman soldiers were given new helmets days earlier by a city businessman, which may have saved Rodrigues from serious injury."

Thomas II

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
[video]https://img.ifunny.co/videos/b5d2e0bddf6f44d68c52e7d7ba575621536ad66b80d7f0e8a6 189a95f89d4cf0_1.mp4[/video]

Top Bottom