• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

What the hell is that? Looks like the intake side of a turbocharger with an intercooler but where is the exhaust to spin it?

Looks to me like the exhaust is coming from the pipe on the passenger side and the intake is on the driver's side. Think there's going to be some lag? ;)

I think you folks are over thinking it.

Oh yeah? Well we all think that we're thinking juuuuuuuust the right amount about it and that it is you, sir (or madam), who is over-thinking how much we are thinking about it. Just think about that.

Obligatory ITMYL:

View attachment 11090

That's would be sir and your explanation is another prime example of over thinking. :eek:

NecXR7b.gif

What the hell is that? Looks like the intake side of a turbocharger with an intercooler but where is the exhaust to spin it?

Looks to me like the exhaust is coming from the pipe on the passenger side and the intake is on the driver's side. Think there's going to be some lag? ;)

You could be right. Looks like an exhaust pipe going towards the rear. No air filter and no oil to keep the turbo cool and lubricated.

You could be right. Looks like an exhaust pipe going towards the rear. No air filter and no oil to keep the turbo cool and lubricated.

A little Google image search reveals the story:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AwesomeCarMods/comments/6b1vek/yes_yes_yes_always_yes/

Thanks. Good catch. I see some others commented about cooling and lubrication, although I thought this comment was quite good.: a turbo, an intercooler, and more pipe than Flava Flav would know what to do with.

The Wizard of Oz is a tale of self-sufficiency. If your read the book the "cowardly" lion conquered fear at every situation. The Tin Woodman was kindest of them all. The Scarecrow, supposedly lacking brains came up with the best solutions. And Dorothy always had the means to get home, right there on her feest.They found the "wizard" who had all the answers. He was a fraud. Each wasl all they wanted all along.

Back
Top Bottom