• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Those tins are often used for sewing supplies. It's been this way since time began. Usually the joke is that someone wants cookies and is disappointed to get sewing supplies. I'm usually looking for sewing supplies so finding those awful cookies would be the disappointment for me.

Phoenix-Zoo-Thanksgiving-Feast-with-the-Beasts-photos-by-Joseph-Becker-for-Phoenix-Zoo-07.jpg

Phoenix-Zoo-Thanksgiving-Feast-with-the-Beasts-photos-by-Joseph-Becker-for-Phoenix-Zoo-09.jpg

Phoenix-Zoo-Thanksgiving-Feast-with-the-Beasts-photos-by-Joseph-Becker-for-Phoenix-Zoo-03.jpg

Phoenix-Zoo-Thanksgiving-Feast-with-the-Beasts-photos-by-Joseph-Becker-for-Phoenix-Zoo-06.jpg

Phoenix-Zoo-Thanksgiving-Feast-with-the-Beasts-photos-by-Joseph-Becker-for-Phoenix-Zoo-05.jpg

Those tins are often used for sewing supplies. It's been this way since time began. Usually the joke is that someone wants cookies and is disappointed to get sewing supplies. I'm usually looking for sewing supplies so finding those awful cookies would be the disappointment for me.

I have minimal sewing supplies (just for sewing buttons back on, etc) and keep them in a little plastic box. Works well. However, after experimenting with a number of different containers for storing and carrying my assorted screws, nails, etc for my job (home repairs) I have settled on a nice, sturdy tin box that used to contain candy called, Peppermint Bark. There's pictures of candy and little dogs on the front. On more than one occasion, I have caught a toddler sneaking behind my back to open the box and grab some "candy". Fricken hilarious...its just like the image I posted. The look of disappointment is priceless. One kid started crying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom