• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Horse meat is actually really tasty. I have horse sashimi every time I go to Japan.

As an atheist, I say that kitten ought to be way over to the right.

For someone who's regularly having reindeer pizza, the line is really fluid. And why isn't the most dangerous game of all on the board: man?

I don't get the pet-portion of the continuum. Are they suggesting that I'd eat a golden retriever long before I'd eat a bulldog?
It's PETA. Their smarm is never meant to be exposed to too much scrutiny.
Even in their own office... but golly, they sure felt proud of the concept when someone suggested it.

I don't get the pet-portion of the continuum. Are they suggesting that I'd eat a golden retriever long before I'd eat a bulldog?

Yes, that's where the original line* is.

* Not the lines drawn in with photoshop, but the one that's in the original photo (under "JCDecaux")

Yes, that's where the original line* is.

* Not the lines drawn in with photoshop, but the one that's in the original photo (under "JCDecaux")

It's the arrow continuum, though, that's confusing me. It suggests a gradual progression from Pet to Food, with a golden retriever right on the fuzzy edge.

Eh, forget it. I think too much.

Either way, the rabbit's on the wrong side of the line.

Rabbits are delicious! When used to make a "ragu" It makes an awesome spaghetti sauce, not to mention the practically fat free rabbit meat. :p

Never tried it with spaghetti; one for the future.
When I was a kid, I thought I hated rabbit, but as an adult I discovered that the problem had been my dad's cooking. It is, as you say, practically fat-free and delicious. I like a nice bit of hare, too.

Another thing about that pic - where's the sheep/lamb? And the goat? Whoever made the pic has just no clue at all.

DEOPOV4XgAI2vku.jpg

Well, I wouldn't eat them right in a row... could take a while to digest the golden retriever.
Or maybe they're just saying that goldens taste better?

Well, I wouldn't eat them right in a row... could take a while to digest the golden retriever.
Or maybe they're just saying that goldens taste better?

More fat on them. Good for both flavour and texture.

Either way, the rabbit's on the wrong side of the line.

Rabbits are delicious! When used to make a "ragu" It makes an awesome spaghetti sauce, not to mention the practically fat free rabbit meat. :p

Never tried it with spaghetti; one for the future.
When I was a kid, I thought I hated rabbit, but as an adult I discovered that the problem had been my dad's cooking. It is, as you say, practically fat-free and delicious. I like a nice bit of hare, too.

Another thing about that pic - where's the sheep/lamb? And the goat? Whoever made the pic has just no clue at all.

Sheep/lamb/goat? Who cares? Where are the babies?!

Back
Top Bottom