• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

132 acts of infidelity in 212 days!!! Wow. That dude gets around. I'm impressed.
MIGHT be her threshold, there.
I knew a guy whose wife considered looking at Playboy counted as infidelity. Some of the 132 counts might include texting pictures of undressed women, on the phone account she has access to...

132 acts of infidelity in 212 days!!! Wow. That dude gets around. I'm impressed.
MIGHT be her threshold, there.
I knew a guy whose wife considered looking at Playboy counted as infidelity. Some of the 132 counts might include texting pictures of undressed women, on the phone account she has access to...

From Matthew Chapter 5:

"27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."

Maybe that’s what she meant.

I’m curious about his little bisexual escapade. He REALLY gets around!

50327998_2337772769787518_5048480326960021504_n.jpg

Ahh yes. A simpler time. When people had morals.

It wouldn't be necessary to do a lot of "getting around" if many of those acts of infidelity were with the same partner multiple times. Over 7 months he could easily have had four separate month-long affairs that involved daily sex for 3 weeks straight, occasional sex for another couple of weeks and the inevitable break-up (possibly brought on when the current paramour caught him with a hooker or following a pregnancy scare or STD). That still leaves a couple more weeks between affairs to patronize the professionals before the next round started.

The "bi-curious" episode sounds like maybe he participated in a one-off with a couple who were into that sort of thing.

Don't get me wrong, that's still getting around in my book (me being a man who over 60 years of living has had sex with a grand total of 5 women and no men). Okay, so I'm actually only 59 but I'm supremely confident there won't be a 6th woman joining those rarefied few anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom