• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

february-it-is-76.jpg

I actually ran across this once in my deliveries. The signature was an illegible scribble. I said "You sign your name like a doctor." He said "I am a doctor."

PpwVmf1iegsigwNx4IkvudiO9Jw5pfCFSLdDfumZOWDB5E4LGZ_kY5mDtRwr1ge8OB6W9rQpDOXA6d2v4PzBf6HvtkI_FoKEM-QfOcWd-m8rww

The link has to end with an image file extension or it won't work.

Since you're the loony [ your words not mine] running the place, could I please trouble you to check reason why all notifications to me have suddenly stopped? I realise this is not the thread for bug reporting, but as i said, i can't get to the other threads.
Thanks in advance.

The link has to end with an image file extension or it won't work.

Since you're the loony [ your words not mine] running the place, could I please trouble you to check reason why all notifications to me have suddenly stopped? I realise this is not the thread for bug reporting, but as i said, i can't get to the other threads.
Thanks in advance.

What do you mean by notifications and what do you mean about other threads? You can't post in the Bugs and Tech Issues forum?

#RayJ

Thanks in advance.

What do you mean by notifications and what do you mean about other threads? You can't post in the Bugs and Tech Issues forum?

#RayJ

Sorry about that. Have posted my problem there now.

Back
Top Bottom