• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

When I was young, my father made my little brother take accordion lessons. Dodged a bullet there,

100495067_2953503408068866_7044981486365179904_n.jpg

At the Lake of the Ozarks, crowds practice proper social distancing by staying at least six feet away from people they're not related to:

EL5CUHU56II6VPQGV5KRJ3QDQU.jpg

At the Lake of the Ozarks, crowds practice proper social distancing by staying at least six feet away from people they're not related to:

Good News for the elderly! More (younger-than-I) people exposed. The herd grows. Immunity spreads. Exactly what is needed to protect me. Selfish, I know.

Good News for the elderly! More (younger-than-I) people exposed. The herd grows. Immunity spreads. Exactly what is needed to protect me. Selfish, I know.

That's not just selfish. It's also mind-bogglingly stupid.

Yay! More opportunities for me to contract a deadly illness! But I'm happy because I (contrary to the evidence) assume that those who are exposed but survive become both immune and non-contagious.

Betting your life on two very doubtful assumptions is very human, ie very stupid indeed.

Back
Top Bottom