• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Actually, If I was the guy with one placard, I would have a sign that says 'Yes, Cigarettes Kill!'.
Americans don't get that one.
Well-read Americans do.

For my AD&D campaign, about 32 years ago, i invented a cute little device. I drilled holes in dry sticks of wood. JUST big enough to hold one mustard seed, and glued parchment paper over them. About twenty holes per stick. They qualify as containers so i can cast Flame Trap on each hole. Then i bundle up ten of these sticks and tie them with a ribbon.
I set one of these devices down outside the troll's cave. When he steps on the sticks, crushing and twisting the bundle of sticks, there's a good chance most of those 200 flame traps will go off, in a big fireball that burns off the troll's leg. Then we rush him and finish him off.

I called it the Flaming Faggot.

10599190_302540933265466_8195497877893714355_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by hylidae View Post
Quote Originally Posted by dendrast View Post
"Americans don't get that one."
"Of course we do."

OK, sorry, I should've said, "Many Americans don't get that one".
Recently on CBC.ca/news, there was a discussion about differences in US/Canadian slang. Seems we call whole milk, "Homo milk" (for 'homogenised'), which Americans find hilarious. I pointed out that we also call cigarettes, "Fags", but my comments were deleted by the moderating programme, which has key words in it to cut down on swearing and abuse. My assumption was that the program came from the 'States, also because it keeps trying to correct my spelling. They have no honour.

So is he saying that it's a sin for homosexuals to have sex in a standing position?

Maybe he means it's a sin to have buttsex in front of a rainbow flag made to look like a parody of the US flag.

I think he's saying, "Would somebody please fuck this guy? He's clearly in need of some."

Back
Top Bottom