• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Bill+murry+is+awesome_1d389f_4981246.jpg

I know that there is a referance to one of Murray's movies in this. I just can't figure out which one.

When did you take Stripe and Gizmo swimming? :p

haha! My first thought when I saw this was of your dogs. :) I'm guessing you don't drag yours into the ocean, though.

Neither like the water much; when Gizmo was a pup, he was giving sass to a Staffordshire bull terrier on the beach; a dog 10x his size and 50x his weight.

She was very restrained, and simply pulled him into the ocean and sat on him so he couldn't come up for air.

The staffy's owner was very apologetic. But it was all Gizmo's own fault.

He hasn't liked the ocean since. :D

When we pulled him out of the water, he looked like a drowned rat.

haha! My first thought when I saw this was of your dogs. :) I'm guessing you don't drag yours into the ocean, though.

Neither like the water much; when Gizmo was a pup, he was giving sass to a Staffordshire bull terrier on the beach; a dog 10x his size and 50x his weight.

She was very restrained, and simply pulled him into the ocean and sat on him so he couldn't come up for air.

haaa! OMG that is funny. Bless his little boneses.

haaa! OMG that is funny. Bless his little boneses.

SHHHH Don't tell them, but all three of them are getting brushes and baths tomorrow. SHHHH!!

Back
Top Bottom