• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

ce1.gif

Call a librarian. This shelf isn't in the right order.

HMMM! I am pretty sure that when you do this in this order you achieve the desired outcome. :p Do I need to explain it any further?

BTW - They ARE in correct order by the Dewey system.

I understand the joke. It's just books #2 and #3 are both 811.52 and thus should sort by the author. Last I knew C was before D.

HMMM! I am pretty sure that when you do this in this order you achieve the desired outcome. :p Do I need to explain it any further?

BTW - They ARE in correct order by the Dewey system.

I understand the joke. It's just books #2 and #3 are both 811.52 and thus should sort by the author. Last I knew C was before D.

possibly - but not as funny. :) Please accept the image for what it is, a good joke.

It is a good joke for sure. But the book immediately to the left of the 3 is also 811.52 and should at the very least be to the right of 811.5. Never pass up an opportunity for OCD to ruin a good gag. :)

This one has gone completely over my head.

I, too, confess that it's beyond my comprehension skills. My reaction remains ... WTF?

"Everything worked according to plan!" explains the author (expecting the above reaction) and, indeed, everything worked according to plan (represented by the banana peel).

It is a good joke for sure. But the book immediately to the left of the 3 is also 811.52 and should at the very least be to the right of 811.5. Never pass up an opportunity for OCD to ruin a good gag. :)

The book on the left could be 801.52, for all we know. (Never pass up a chance to further nitpick on the internet. :) ) (Still giggling at your Caption)

Not to belittle those with OCD out there, but isn't it spelled wrong? shouldn't it be CDO? :p

Not to belittle those with OCD out there, but isn't it spelled wrong? shouldn't it be CDO? :p
In alphabetical order, right?

I'm more a victim of OCOS. Obsessive compulsive...ooh, shiny.

Back
Top Bottom