• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

2ff8ebc67c060ddbcb3aae24b6f45a10.jpg

Ha, those cell phones in the drawing are like the children (circa 2004) and the Samsung Galaxy and Iphone should be the grandkids.

Ha, those cell phones in the drawing are like the children (circa 2004) and the Samsung Galaxy and Iphone should be the grandkids.
No, no. That's a rotary phone. Her kids would have been touch-tone phones. Same shape, but no getting dizzy dialing zero.

iPhone would be her great-grandkids.

And the picture on the wall should have been one of those old 1920's phones you had to stand next to and hold the earpiece to your ear to hear.

And more men have fucked Kim Kardashian than have died from the flu.

Oops, I guess I should have checked the TFT member roster for Kanye West before I wrote that.

And more men have fucked Kim Kardashian than have died from the flu.

Oops, I guess I should have checked the TFT member roster for Kanye West before I wrote that.

Do you REALLY think Kanye West would be on a forum like this?

Kanye West has his own forum, with 5,000 members, each of whom is Kanye West. They talk all day about how great Kanye West is, and there's never a dissenting opinion ...

I know this will come as a shock to you, but even if a woman walks in public buck-assed naked flinging dildos at random passers-by, she still doesn't "deserve" to get raped. Why is this so hard to understand?
I thought the macro was making this argument:
Feminists believe that in real life, a woman's clothing does not inspire men to commit sexual assault.
Feminists believe that in virtual environments such a fictional anime, a woman's clothing does inspire men to commit sexual assault.
Therefore, roll on the floor laughing.

I'm not convinced that it's a fair characterisation of feminists as a group, as I haven't seen both of those arguments from the same person on even one occasion.

Of course it's not a fair characterization. Women in real life dress themselves. Women in video games are dressed by someone else. They are portrayals created by someone other than the real woman the character is supposed to represent. Does the douchebag who made that cartoon believe video game women are real women who dress themselves or something?

Back
Top Bottom