• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

^ ^ ^
I looked at that post for a while and felt stupid not seeing the humor then opened the original twitter. 😁

Your post crops the flying alligator out that can be seen on the original twitter post.
That's why I said "View on Twitter." ;)

^ ^ ^
I looked at that post for a while and felt stupid not seeing the humor then opened the original twitter. 😁

Your post crops the flying alligator out that can be seen on the original twitter post.
Jesus raptured an alligator?!

Or was it kicked out heaven and is falling down?

_125610381_gettyimages-1241457009.jpg

Thomas, why does this make you laugh? A woman lost consciousness and her trainer jumped in to save her. Maybe wrong thread?
Floof: I was trying something different...It was a combination of this picture of Anita the swimmer, unconscious under water, being actually rescued, and the next picture below, the people in Stonehenge "supporting LIFE", "saving" the life of the unconscious swimmer...

_125609428_95053ca2-5497-4414-ab38-b07a29fd54a9.jpg

So who saved Anita? Her coaches, or the dramatic religious people at Stonehenge?

I thought that the dramatics of the religious people was humorous...

These two pictures were posted one minute apart because they were intended to be related, and their position also matters...

Last edited:
Thomas, why does this make you laugh? A woman lost consciousness and her trainer jumped in to save her. Maybe wrong thread?
Floof: I was trying something different...It was a combination of this picture of Anita the swimmer, unconscious under water, being actually rescued, and the next picture below, the people in Stonehenge "supporting LIFE", "saving" the life of the unconscious swimmer...

So who saved Anita? Her coaches, or the dramatic religious people at Stonehenge?

These two pictures were posted one minute apart because they were intended to be related, and their position also matters...
I thought the Stonehenge people were trying to levitate the stone.

Sorry, just didn't work, as far as whatever you were trying to put across. The first pic made me think "somebody needs to save her"; the second one made me think, "these people need to get a grip on reality". At no point did I think one pic was even remotely linked to the other.

2/10 Would not base any kind of opinion on this ....

I saw that the other day and was like, "Woah!" I have fair skin myself, but he takes it to a whole new level. Not a flattering picture at all. On the other hand, he can confidently shut the haters down with a simple "Eh...Fuck you all, I have a 100 billion dollars. And I've dated Amber Heard." OK, he may not boast about that last one.

Back
Top Bottom