• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

FbRasmoX0AEgjo3

Too bad there isn't a Boston Market in that shot too... as well as Church's Chicken and Popeye's Chicken.

There is just so much wrong with this. Just because a joke is crude doesn't mean that absolves it from needing to be constructed well.

1) One, having a joke laughing at itself is uncreative and treats the reader like an idiot... oh, am I supposed to laugh now? About as bad crediting a comic genius like John Cleese to it, by putting it in quotes and having his picture next to it.

2) When crafting a joke, don't repeat words over and over! It is a clear tell sign that you aren't good at jokes and that the joke needs filler. Effectively Knock Knock, Knock Knock, Knock Knock'ing it here.

Warning about online buying
Be careful what you buy online
If you buy stuff on line, check out the seller carefully.

To:
Man, you need to be careful who you buy from online.

3) *Penis joke*

If one insists. Of course, the joke should go last, not blurted out first. You know, because comedy is funnier when you make the listener think.

Just got myself a $450 magnifying glass. Yeah... that wasn't what I had in mind when the description said it was a penis enlarger.

4) If you have any other humor bits... that aren't the umm... climax... don't put it after the climax. Especially if the idea of the joke makes the person a complete pervert. And if they are... the other part is why would the bastard seller sell the point about not using outside in sunlight. Remember folks, my pain is a tragedy... your pain is hilarious.

Wish it came with a disclaimer about using this outside in the sunlight though.

Better said:

Just got myself a $450 magnifying glass. Yeah... that wasn't what I had in mind when the description said it was a penis enlarger.

Do wish it came with a disclaimer about using this outside in the sunlight though.

There is just so much wrong with this. Just because a joke is crude doesn't mean that absolves it from needing to be constructed well.

1) One, having a joke laughing at itself is uncreative and treats the reader like an idiot... oh, am I supposed to laugh now? About as bad crediting a comic genius like John Cleese to it, by putting it in quotes and having his picture next to it.

2) When crafting a joke, don't repeat words over and over! It is a clear tell sign that you aren't good at jokes and that the joke needs filler. Effectively Knock Knock, Knock Knock, Knock Knock'ing it here.

Warning about online buying
Be careful what you buy online
If you buy stuff on line, check out the seller carefully.

To:

3) *Penis joke*

If one insists. Of course, the joke should go last, not blurted out first. You know, because comedy is funnier when you make the listener think.

4) If you have any other humor bits... that aren't the umm... climax... don't put it after the climax. Especially if the idea of the joke makes the person a complete pervert. And if they are... the other part is why would the bastard seller sell the point about not using outside in sunlight. Remember folks, my pain is a tragedy... your pain is hilarious.

Wish it came with a disclaimer about using this outside in the sunlight though.

Better said:

Do wish it came with a disclaimer about using this outside in the sunlight though.
Dude, it was written by someone from Singapore. English is probably not their their first language. They are likely not a professional comedian. The way its worded adds to the comedic value, IMHO. Besides, the title of this thread is "Images that make you laugh". That's really all that matters, no?

Dude, it was written by someone from Singapore.
Racist! Just because they are from Singapore doesn't mean they can't be funny.
English is probably not their their first language.
Are you suggesting just because they don't speak English as their first language that they are expected to be void of humor? My goodness!
They are likely not a professional comedian.
You just don't know when to stop.
The way its worded adds to the comedic value, IMHO.
Well, I can't help you with that. Humor deficiency is caused by a chromosome malformation during development in the womb. You have my thoughts and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom