• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

lllkwzs8dofd1.jpeg

Bunch of freaks.
This is so fucking gay. Elect Trump. And he personally will fuck you. Even though no one else will.

No disrespect to the gays here!

That nonsense post about Yusef is making the rounds among the low-info crowd, sigh.

So are other people's original and exact same ideas for memes. I love the memes.

Yusef Pulp Fiction blurry.jpg

This Yusef cartoon is even better:

Yusef agent cartoon Paris 2024 Olympics Turkey Silver.jpg

Snoop Dogg has his own Olympic Rings pin. I don't know how many were made, but it was just enough for Snoop to gift to a few athletes. Also note that Public Enemy (Don't Believe The)-Hypeman, Flava Flav, is the sponsor of an Olympic team, women's water polo (??), and he's calling on all celebs and rich people to pay to sponsor these athletes and their teams. Flava Flav said that most of the athletes have day jobs, or, "2, 3 jobs" and are not paid to practice or to compete.

Snoop Dogg has his own Olympic pin.jpg

Snoop Dogg has really made the most out of the Paris 2024 Olympic games, as a "Peace Ambassador" and color commentator. He's had some appearances and interviews with longtime friend Martha Stewart, who Snoop said he called on to join him to cover the equestrian events because "she likes horses." During an event, Snoop said, "Now, that's equestrian!" which I was told: I have yet to hear or see it.

lmao
😂
🤣
🤣
Jesus, puttering in the garden, muttering, "Aw, this fig tree didn't yield any fruit this year, Dad Dammit," and goes on to praise the rest of His garden crop. Years later, in The Bible: "JESUS CURSED THAT BARREN FIG TREE SO HARD."

jesus sermon science no ribs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom