• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

That's not just bad food, that's viral gastroentoritis, aka stomach flu. Been there.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Maybe that was you? Were you in the dorms at UCD during the 1980-81 school year? ;) Actually, as I recall you are much younger than that, so perhaps you were blowing bodily fluids out of all ends around that time, but was doing it into diapers and bibbs.
Even if it's a baby, there's no point in trying to put clothes back on in those circumstances, you just have to keep the fluids coming as much as you can and wait for the body to finally, finally work it all out. A recipe for a truly miserable few days.

That's not just bad food, that's viral gastroentoritis, aka stomach flu. Been there.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Maybe that was you? Were you in the dorms at UCD during the 1980-81 school year? ;) Actually, as I recall you are much younger than that, so perhaps you were blowing bodily fluids out of all ends around that time, but was doing it into diapers and bibbs.
Even if it's a baby, there's no point in trying to put clothes back on in those circumstances, you just have to keep the fluids coming as much as you can and wait for the body to finally, finally work it all out. A recipe for a truly miserable few days.
Well, I wasn't really implying that you were a baby back then with stomach flu...just a baby being a poopy, spitting up baby. Although, I do agree regarding a baby with stomach flu. If it was my kid, I'd strip him of diapers, put him in a stock tank out on the back lawn and drop by every hour or so to pick him up by the ankles, hose him off and spray out the tank. My parenting style isn't for everyone though.

I *LOVE* writing parodies about images and/or memes! haha!!

~~Backless Strapless Adhesive ... ohhh...
🎼
🎤
🥁
🎹
GOD BLESS this cleavage bra, glands that I looove! Dry your bosoms, then apply them, fit 'em right in the light from above!

From the bathroom, to the rideshare, to the stage you'll karaoke! God Bless this cleavage bra, let iiiit not poke! God Bless this cleavage bra, smooth nipple joke ~~

✨

backless strapless adhesive bra smooth nipple joke.jpg

lol I did this off the cuff in about 2 seconds. It's a parody of the song "God Bless America."

Sounds like half of the Bowel Prep for a Colonoscopy...

I've never found colonoscopy prep that bad.

I've never found colonoscopy prep that bad.
True, it just FEELS that way. 😀

Back
Top Bottom