• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

View attachment 47245
It’s a photo from the 50’s/60’s TV show “Leave it to Beaver”. The lad with the shaved head is the one the title refers to.
I still don't get. Pls explain.
as I said, the dirtiest words on tv ever: Ward, weren’t you a little hard on the beaver last night? And yes, that’s a real quote.

It’s a photo from the 50’s/60’s TV show “Leave it to Beaver”. The lad with the shaved head is the one the title refers to.
It takes advantage of the seriously unwholesome slang definition of “beaver”.
Which is what?

Which is what?
A vagina. Get it now? I think you’re just pulling our leg, now.

Which is what?
A vagina. Get it now? I think you’re just pulling our leg, now.
The slang definition refers to the mons pubis and the pubic hair in the area of the vulva.

Ah yes, dirtiest words ever said on prime time TV: “Ward, don’t you think you were a bit hard on the Beaver last night?”
And a nod to "Land sakes wolfy, aintcha gonna eat me?"

I don't get it either, and its me you're talking about.

Assume that, the day before, Ward said--almost but not quite--"June, how about shaving the rodent?"

And now Ward discovers that June shaved her son rather than that-which-was-intended.

I don't get it either, and its me you're talking about.

Assume that, the day before, Ward said--almost but not quite--"June, how about shaving the rodent?"

And now Ward discovers that June shaved her son rather than that-which-was-intended.
OK, that makes sense....and is funny. Its a little different than the "Ward, don't you think you were too hard on the Beaver" which I couldn't quite make sense of from that picture. Women didn't shave down below back then, did they, though?

I think I look better with hair, though.

Back
Top Bottom