• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

_125015463_gettyimages-1241053616.jpg

What is Charles telling Kate?
"A priest, a rabbi, and a Baptist preacher go into a bar....."

I always like these kinds of pictures of the royal family. Its like they're smiling and saying, "Thank you everyone for honoring us for being here due to an accident of birth! It is truly humbling. We'd all likely be managing a Burger King, otherwise. :hallo:"

He's staring straight into a light saber. "The girl" would not have been so stupid.
OK, that makes sense. I thought initially that it was Luke who was making the comment. Then Ziprhead's comment about Luke being a girl kind of threw me. So who is the girl that Obi Wan is referring to?
*holds hand*

Leia.
*holds Jimmy's hand. Gets a tingly feeling*

That doesn't really make sense though. Obi Wan gives the light saber to Luke before he even sees Leia's hologram message from R2D2:

The reality is, though, there is no footage of Luke looking into the light saber at all in the movie. Apparently, the picture is a still photo from production, a deleted scene, etc, so the point is all kind of moot anyway. I will admit the original image and joke is pretty funny though.

Back
Top Bottom